Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - October 15, 2014

Adam Montana

ocdude.....

You missed my point.

ALL presidents have used the EO for....nefarious actions....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

My point was and is..NO other president has used the EO to circumvent the legislative branch of government as many times as BO has. And this is where we disagree....most history scholars also disagree with you. And your point was this....If you will delve further you'll find NO other president's EOs have altered or changed laws or the intent of the constitution.

EOs normally dealt with things like "today will be be nice to a fat person day" or "today will honor a great american ________"

Which was why I pointed out that Lincoln, Roosevelt and Truman did that very thing.

Throughout our history we've had some remarkable presidents...we've yet to have a perfect one.True dat.

You're sharp, oc. It would be fun to sit with you with some beer...no, lots of beer...and pretzels and debate. We'd more than likely not sway each other; but it would be fun.

I always enjoy a good debate. As long as you bring facts, we will have a good time.

ocdude....

Incidentally my posts directed to you have, every one, been civil.

How do you begin your to me?   "Wow....you really are not a student of history, are you??? " If you are offended, I apologise. I have been lambasted plenty for pointing out truth here and I might have lumped you in with the rest. I am not aware of exchanging posts with you other than this.

You need not do that to make your points. As it happens I do know my history and am familiar will all you mentioned. It was you, sir, that misunderstood my post and what I specifically said.

Come on now, you're too intelligent to have to stoop to any semblance of bashing. 

:peace:

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 2

Adam, please, I appreciate the research and info on our investment, but please let's leave political opinions out of this. We are in this for the money not to cast blame, and when you go on tangents based off your personal opinions it taints and pollutes the facts and we can't tell where one starts and the other ends. This isn't fox or cnn, just the facts, please, we are of diverse backgrounds in a common goal, soon this will be less dinar facts and more of people polluting your forum with bitter chats and keyboard tough guys. I look forward to each Wednesday for the chats but today was too much.

Annika, This is Adams site. If you don't like his opinions, you know where the door is. You think This investment has no political ties? WOW!

Seeing that everyone has giving their opinions on Adam's post I would like to throw mine into the pile!

I AGREE with Adam 100% on his opinion about our Government and our Head Honcho!

One thing I would like to add in defense to Obama is that he didn't lie about one part of his political campaign

"CHANGE - YES WE CAN" is the words he used!!  

He didn't say change for the better he just kept saying change!!!!!  

That is one promise that he has kept, this country is in worse shape today then it was when he took office.  So I guess he succeed in making a "change" alright  :facepalm1:  :rake:

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Well said Bumper.  I agree.  

I'm also loving that Adam is not holding back on his opinions.  I like knowing the type of people that I associate with.  If I had any reservations or concerns about anything it is out the window now.  Trust comes easy when people speak their minds and you find that, (1) they are "normal" and (2) they are on the same page with you.  I was looking forward to doing post RV business with Adam before .... now, I can't wait.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that seeing a more personal side of Adam makes the idea of putting a million $ into a  post RV business deal with him a breeze.  No worries here.  And that is such a refreshing feeling.

I guess a by product of him opening up is that he too now knows how many people feel.  Some that you rarely heard from and some that you wish would follow Francie's advice and just shut up.  

I know that you've been on the job for a many moons now.  Thank you for a job well done. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 3

He didn't say change for the better he just kept saying change!!!!!  

That is one promise that he has kept, this country is in worse shape today then it was when he took office.  So I guess he succeed in making a "change" alright  :facepalm1:  :rake:

Too true Bump...unfortunately painfully true! The BIG question...and I try to stay positive...can we come back from the brink of what I view as near irreparable damage to our economy and our military??? I still believe in miracles and I think that's what it's going to take!!!

Too true Bump...unfortunately painfully true! The BIG question...and I try to stay positive...can we come back from the brink of what I view as near irreparable damage to our economy and our military??? I still believe in miracles and I think that's what it's going to take!!!

IMO we can always come back, just will not happen over night!!  it will take some time to repair the damage that this Gov. has done  :twocents:

Well said Bumper.  I agree.  

I know that you've been on the job for a many moons now.  Thank you for a job well done. :twothumbs:

Thank You okane   :twothumbs:  thank you very much!!!

• Upvote 2

Based upon what I read this morning BO is poised to use another Executive Order, ultimately granting potentially 34+/- MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AMNESTY. Now if he is allowed to get away with this, that would potentially increase the US population by approximately 11%+/-.

Leaving aside the commonly held belief of which political party these Illegal's have typically been courted by and voted for, and the overwhelming change to the historically somewhat balanced distribution of votes in the USA, and it is not hard to imagine who the RULING party and belief system the USA will be governed by for potentially decades to come.

After all, when you bring in a huge voting block that does not have a historical understanding and life experience in ANY country (like the current POTUS), and give them the RIGHT to vote to give themselves MORE FREE STUFF (and to many of these immigrants it really is free, as neither they nor most of their families have ever contributed in any substantial way into any of the programs they (and their families and heirs) may be/become entitled to for the rest of their life (and potentially their yet unborn heirs).

Where is the new found wealth going to come from to support these new Americans? Certainly not from self-sufficiency, as the ACTUAL (not reported) unemployment rate remains staggeringly high in the US. IF you include all of the part-time workers who desire and cannot find full-time work and the press reported it as relentlessly as they typically have any negativity about a Republican administration over the past half-century or so, and the civil unrest could potentially overthrow the government.

It would seem to me that anyone/any family on assistance or currently looking for/desiring a meaningful job in the USA would/should be protesting this possibility. After all, once you allow this enormous increase in an entitlement population, and then attempt to either dramatically increase the taxation of current citizens or reduce benefits to existing recipients (who should really be the most alarmed) you will undeniably increase the amount of poverty in the USA.

The US has already more than doubled the amount of citizens leaving the country to avoid excessive taxation (and these are not the poor and uneducated), taking with them their skills (and often jobs). How might the new influx of predominantly un/poorly educated/skilled individuals affect the USA?

Couple this with a movement for increasing the Minimum Wage to $10-$15 an hour (already calculated to eliminate perhaps up to 1 Million +/- jobs, and reduced hours to millions of already under employed workers).

On yet an entirely different concern, as word spreads globally about BO's intention to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens into the US economy (on a much larger scale than people learning about IQD), how many more millions will be rushing to enter the USA on this rumor/belief/intention in the coming months just on case it does come true? The 34 Million number could grow quickly! 

The USA has laws and well documented procedures on how to grant and receive citizenship. And while the current administration may be looking quite hard for a loophole or way to circumvent the Constitution and Laws of the USA (Lead by the POTUS who swore an oath to uphold these Laws an Constitution, NOT find ways around them), I strongly believe this is not the will and desire of the majority of Americans who he has agreed and swore an oath to represent.

I am all for LEGAL immigration (just as my family has gone through). And the POTUS may Legally(?) grant citizenship through the stroke of his pen (Executive Order), but is that what the MAJORITY of Americans want?

Yes, the US has changed under the current administration and leadership  ("Leadership from Behind" as the current POTUS is so proud of saying), or total lack of leadership and response to the will and desires of the vast majority of Current American Citizens.

:twocents:  

• Upvote 1