Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - October 15, 2014

Adam Montana

Ocdude,  I believe you were trying to tell Adam how to manage his website when you tried to tell him what he could and could not say here. That's a pretty big infringement on someone who bought, paid for, and thus, owns this site. I've seen you touting your Bush rant ideas for several days here, and not once did Adam openly tell you to cut your crap.  But you tried to say that (in your own words) to him. 

That said, I have reached a stopping point on this discussion. Frankly, it isn't worth my frustration, and if anything further needs to be said, there are other members here who can say it  better than me.  I'm old.. . . I'm tired. . . .  And I hate being trapped in a long-running argument with a fool. So I'm outta' here.

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 6

Ocdude,  I believe you were trying to tell Adam how to manage his website when you tried to tell him what he could and could not say here. That's a pretty big infringement on someone who bought, paid for, and thus, owns this site. I've seen you touting your Bush rant ideas for several days here, and not once did Adam openly tell you to cut your crap.  But you tried to say that (in your own words) to him. 

That said, I have reached a stopping point on this discussion. Frankly, it isn't worth my frustration, and if anything further needs to be said, there are other members here who can say it  better than me.  I'm old.. . . I'm tired. . . .  And I hate being trapped in a long-running argument with a fool. So I'm done.

Seriously...please point out where SPECIFICALLY I told Adam what he could or could not say. I have never said ANYTHING like that. Please do not claim that I have done something that I have not.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Come here for facts. ROTFLMAO. "Yea! I read it on the internet. You can't lie on the

internet".

Keep it coming, buddy, your truly showing everyone the I.Q. level of the average liberal.

Oh, and since you haven't noticed it yet, nearly every comment made here is an

Opinion.

But let me show you a FACT.

If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior you WILL burn

in H E L L Forever. FACT.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Come here for facts. ROTFLMAO. "Yea! I read it on the internet. You can't lie on the

internet".

Keep it coming, buddy, your truly showing everyone the I.Q. level of the average liberal.

Oh, and since you haven't noticed it yet, nearly every comment made here is an

Opinion.

But let me show you a FACT.

If you don't accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior you WILL burn

in H E L L Forever. FACT.

another day closer

And what makes you think I haven't, Lady?? Sorry....I don't remember where Jesus said in the Bible that it was okay to insult people who have a different opinion than you. Your Bible must be different.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I have not called anyone here by names, nor insulted anyone, merely pointed out the truth. Shows that you do not care about the truth...only hating someone because of their political party.

If this was directed at Blitzer, he can obviously handle his own fights.  Go Blitz. (And thank you for your service to our great country, Sir.)

And not that PB can't but exactly where do you get off with some of this attitude?  Are you kidding me? You actually make some good points but it's how you do it.  You seem to be offensive by nature.  Paperboy was making a blanket statement.  Not calling anyone out or mentioning any political party and you want to be hateful ! You make it difficult to even see the "truth" to your point with what seems to be a mountainous "chip" on you shoulder.  Lighten up

Wow, great discussion from everyone.  But let's all try to keep it civil.  We value everyone's opinion, but No name calling, please.   

And what makes you think I haven't, Lady?? Sorry....I don't remember where Jesus said in the Bible that it was okay to insult people who have a different opinion than you. Your Bible must be different.

Again, you give perfect example of your comprehension and intelligence.

I never said nor insinuated that you are not saved. I merely pointed out a FACT.

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" FACT that is all I did.

Furthermore, pointing out the error you're making isn't meant to insult you. It's only

a vain attempt to educate you. And once again you've hijack Adams thread.

Is it just your attempt to garner attention? Or is it like wrestling with a pig in the mud,

After a while you realize the pig loves it.

another day closer

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If this was directed at Blitzer, he can obviously handle his own fights.  Go Blitz. (And thank you for your service to our great country, Sir.)

And not that PB can't but exactly where do you get off with some of this attitude?  Are you kidding me? You actually make some good points but it's how you do it.  You seem to be offensive by nature.  Paperboy was making a blanket statement.  Not calling anyone out or mentioning any political party and you want to be hateful ! You make it difficult to even see the "truth" to your point with what seems to be a mountainous "chip" on you shoulder.  Lighten up

Try reading more carefully. That comment was not directed at paperboy, nor was his directed at me.

It's funny how you call me out for being (unspecifically) offensive but not the posters who call me names and insult me because I point out the facts.

Again, you give perfect example of your comprehension and intelligence.

I never said nor insinuated that you are not saved. I merely pointed out a FACT.

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" FACT that is all I did.

Furthermore, pointing out the error you're making isn't meant to insult you. It's only

a vain attempt to educate you. And once again you've hijack Adams thread.

Is it just your attempt to garner attention? Or is it like wrestling with a pig in the mud,

After a while you realize the pig loves it.

another day closer

Oh, Lady...you are hopeless. As for high jacking the thread.....what I posted was relevant to what Adam posted. YOU are the one trying to high jack this into a religious discussion.

You really should let the adults talk and and stop flaunting your ignorance. :butt-kicking: 

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I love my country, truly sincerely and deeply. But my government... not so much.

Exactly!!!

...ask yourself this question, what gives you the right to come on a opinions website

that you didn't create and tell the owner/creator of said site not to give an opinion?

And what's that say about your intelligence?

For REAL! lol

• Upvote 1

Try reading more carefully. That comment was not directed at paperboy, nor was his directed at me.

It's funny how you call me out for being (unspecifically) offensive but not the posters who call me names and insult me because I point out the facts.

Oh, Lady...you are hopeless. As for high jacking the thread.....what I posted was relevant to what Adam posted. YOU are the one trying to high jack this into a religious discussion.

You really should let the adults talk and and stop flaunting your ignorance. :butt-kicking: 

LOL I love it when a liberal looses a debate.

Now you're flat out calling names and insulting, the very thing you attack everyone

else for.

Again, I am not attempting to change the context of the thread. As I have clearly stated,

Against your ability to comprehend, the best example of a fact I know.

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT.

You, however, seem to have an issue with my fact and therefore it's you that wishes

to muddy the waters because it's you who can't stand the FACTS.

"After a while you realize the pig loves it"

another day closer

LOL I love it when a liberal looses a debate.

Now you're flat out calling names and insulting, the very thing you attack everyone

else for.

Again, I am not attempting to change the context of the thread. As I have clearly stated,

Against your ability to comprehend, the best example of a fact I know.

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN" FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT FACT.

You, however, seem to have an issue with my fact and therefore it's you that wishes

to muddy the waters because it's you who can't stand the FACTS.

"After a while you realize the pig loves it"

another day closer

As usual, you are wrong. Not insulting or calling names, just stating facts. So, since I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed poster...

Bye.

• Upvote 1

3. Ebola - Truthfully I haven't done enough research to give a serious response... the video was meant to be humorous. My knee-jerk reaction is simply "restrict flights from Africa"... unfortunately, that's not "Politically Correct" so if Ebola IS a big deal, we're probably in for some problems.... not that any of us should be surprised. 

:twocents:

Funny how the USA has gone without a single incident of Ebola in decades until the bleeding heart politically correct assassins of freedom start bringing them here for treatment recently....now it seems we hear about a new case every other day. Soon it'll 2 a week, then more...more... They're not gonna create a TV show around these walking dead. There won't be anyone left to watch it. Thank you politically correct brainless moronic imbecilic liberals! I always knew you'd figure out a way to utterly destroy America. :cigar:

• Upvote 4

I said this before and I'll say it again - Obama screwed up

when he pulled the troops. Someone commented last week

that it wasn't Obama's decision... give me a break! Mr E.O.

"Executive Order" Obama isn't even bound by our Constitution,

much less an "Agreement" made 8 years ago... but hey, if

you want another reason to say "It's Bush's Fault!" I guess

that was as good as any. Anyway... what's done is done, and

what needs to happen next is simply deal with the situation

at hand and not continue to place blame and call names.

Ground troops need to be there, because it's obvious that

the airstrikes aren't doing the job - we've heard that from

Syria, Turkey, and Iraq already.

My one and only response ...lest I again be accused of high jacking by replying to a comment in the first post....

It was NOT Obama's call. BUSH made Iraq a SOVEREIGN NATION and BUSH signed the agreement withdrawing the troops. Obama tried to negotiate for them staying longer, but the Iraq refused altogether. It takes two to negotiate. Iraq would not budge on the immunity and that was non negotiable...(as it should be), As for EXECUTIVE ORDER PRESIDENT.....Obama has the LEAST amount of EO's since Harding. So, short of AGAIN invading Iraq, Obama could NOT keep the troops there without Iraq's consent.

That said...I appreciate all you do, and I applaud your extensive research on the situation regarding the rv. I come here for facts on the RV. If I am unable to respond to your political comments without penalty, let me know now. Thanks

Number of executive orders is less important than what they are used for.  However, just to set the facts straight the following is from the Federal Register.  As can be shown by simple arithmetic Gerald Ford had fewer than Obama.  But again, the usage, rather than the number is what is critical.

Home > Federal Register > Executive Orders >Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Barack Obama (2009-Present)

EOs 13489 - 13672   |   Subject Index

The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:

• January 8, 1937 - July 21, 2014

Disposition Tables contain information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The tables are compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.

The Disposition Tables include the following information:

• Executive order number;
  • Date of signing by the President
  • Federal Register volume, page number, and issue date
  • Title
  • Amendments (if any)
  • Current status (where applicable)

Learn More About Executive Orders And About These Tables

George W. Bush (2001-2009)

EOs 13198-13488   |   Subject Index

William J. Clinton (1993-2001)

EOs 12834-13197   |   Subject Index

George Bush (1989-1993)

EOs 12668-12833

Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)

EOs 12287-12667

Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)

EOs 11967-12286

Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)

EOs 11798-11966

Richard Nixon (1969-1974)

EOs 11452-11797

Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)

EOs 11128-11451

John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)

EOs 10914-11127

Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)

EOs 10432-10913

Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)

EOs 9538-10431

Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)

EOs 6071-9537

Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)

EOs 5075-6070

Civility kids, civility.

I could be wrong, in 70 years that has happened more than I care to admit, but (based on reading several years of Adam's writings I think there is an element among us doing him a huge dis-service.

We all know Adam only acts & writes after deliberation and research.

I cannot fathom one of his intentions upon editorializing that there'd be such venom being spewed out on his forum.

I've never read one un-civil comment from Adam. Maybe we should all take a breath and emulate our leader's tone.

Being a conservative I love debate. But lets keep the debate on par with this First Class website. Stick with Facts...not things you believe are facts but FACTS...COMPLETE FACTS........there are plenty of them; there is no need to make up new ones.

Ok, there are my 2 cents...except...remember since 1900 it has always been Bush's fault, the Designated Hitter has not ruined baseball, The Jacksonville Jaguars is not the worst team in the NFL and lastly, I'm 6'2" tall 200 pounds and a dead ringer for George Clooney (I may have fudged  some on that last one there)

• Upvote 3

Number of executive orders is less important than what they are used for.  However, just to set the facts straight the following is from the Federal Register.  As can be shown by simple arithmetic Gerald Ford had fewer than Obama.  But again, the usage, rather than the number is what is critical.

Um...Ford was President for 3 years. Obama has been in office for twice as long.In the first 3 years of his presidency, Obama had less than Ford. Do the math.

As for kind of EO's over quantity... again....the kind of EO's is not what he is being accused of., although that is the knee jerk reaction from those who are confronted with the fact that what they believed about the number of his EO's is wrong....nor is he the the leader at EO' s that have essentially affected our government.  

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 1

Annika....i understand but disagree. I love emotion with my news. As long as news is acurate. Adams frustration , i am hoping , comes from.kmowing just how close we are yet this ISIS crap is getting in the way. But if this investment in dinar is dependent on "peace in the middle east" then the scenario we may be looking at is this...

1. Second coming of Christ.

2. Armageddon

3. RV

Hope they take dinars at the 7/11 in heaven !

Tks adam go rv

My bad, Ford was president for 2 1/2 years. In that time, he signed 169 EO's. Obama, in the first 3 FULL years of his term, signed 108.
  • Upvote 1

ocdude.....your are perfectly correct in the NUMBER of EOs signed by the various presidents.

Turn the page........

If you will delve further you'll find NO other president's EOs have altered or changed laws or the intent of the constitution.

EOs normally dealt with things like "today will be be nice to a fat person day" or "today will honor a great american ________"

NO other president has used the EO to circumvent the legislative branch of government as many times as BO has.

This is what I meant earlier by COMPLETE FACTS....pure numbers don't always tell the complete facts.

"........and now, you know the rest of the story. Paul Harvey.....................................good day"

Oh come on now! Some of you out there remember Paul Harvey...don't you?

• Upvote 11

ocdude.....your are perfectly correct in the NUMBER of EOs signed by the various presidents.

Turn the page........

If you will delve further you'll find NO other president's EOs have altered or changed laws or the intent of the constitution.

EOs normally dealt with things like "today will be be nice to a fat person day" or "today will honor a great american ________"

NO other president has used the EO to circumvent the legislative branch of government as many times as BO has.

This is what I meant earlier by COMPLETE FACTS....pure numbers don't always tell the complete facts.

"........and now, you know the rest of the story. Paul Harvey.....................................good day"

Oh come on now! Some of you out there remember Paul Harvey...don't you?

Wow....you really are not a student of history, are you??? 

Suspending Habeus Corpus?? Internment camps??

President Abraham Lincoln suspended the writ of habeas corpus during the Civil War using a presidential proclamation, and two orders comprised Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation.

President Franklin Roosevelt established internment camps during World War II using Executive Order 9066. Roosevelt also used an executive order to create the Works Progress Administration.

And President Harry Truman mandated equal treatment of all members of the armed forces through executive orders.

Not quite " Be nice to a fat person day".....

Not to mention that ALL EO's are subject to being overridden by the legislative branch, or declared unconstitutional, as was Truman's order putting steel mills under federal control.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Wow, great discussion from everyone.  But let's all try to keep it civil.  We value everyone's opinion, but No name calling, please.   

I have not called anyone here by names, nor insulted anyone, merely pointed out the truth. Shows that you do not care about the truth...only hating someone because of their political party.

Dinar Facts ???????  Is that what you think we at DV offer.  I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but you're looking for a "unicorn".  There is not a single forum on this site titled "Dinar Facts".  Why is that ??  I Googled that term "dinar facts" and Dinar Vets didn't make the cut. I didn't keep looking at page after page but #3 in the search was DinarGurus.  Maybe you should try them out for some "facts" 'cus we ain't got many.  We got scores of newshounds who find as close to "facts" as reported by whatever news group out there.  We got some amazing mods and staff.  We got Adam, with his opinion of what he thinks the current outlook is at that time in space.  Any speculation into what may happen in the future with the IQD is an OPINION not fact.  His opinion is based upon research, his experience in the various fields that play upon our investment in the IQD and wealth preservation.  But "facts"? OCDude, we be skinny on facts. Snow said it well earlier on page two of this thread.  And yes, you are right, Blitz shouldn't have called you a Moron, Idiot and whatever else came to his mind.  IMO, LGD maybe shouldn't have gone down the religion road with you either.  If you have taken offense to anyone else, their opinion, or anything else on this site, please forgive them.  Next week please don't come looking for facts (or "an ax to grind").  You will be disappointed.  It is up to you and each of us to do our own due diligence and form our own opinions.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ocdude.....

You missed my point.

ALL presidents have used the EO for....nefarious actions....EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

My point was and is..NO other president has used the EO to circumvent the legislative branch of government as many times as BO has.

Throughout our history we've had some remarkable presidents...we've yet to have a perfect one.

You're sharp, oc. It would be fun to sit with you with some beer...no, lots of beer...and pretzels and debate. We'd more than likely not sway each other; but it would be fun.

ocdude....

Incidentally my posts directed to you have, every one, been civil.

How do you begin your to me?   "Wow....you really are not a student of history, are you??? "

You need not do that to make your points. As it happens I do know my history and am familiar will all you mentioned. It was you, sir, that misunderstood my post and what I specifically said.

Come on now, you're too intelligent to have to stoop to any semblance of bashing.