Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kobani Incoming Recent Breaking News Updates

3:41 P.M. U.S., allies conduct airstrike on ISIS near Kobani and Tal Afar

The United States and its partners have launched 23 air strikes in Syria and Iraq against Islamic State since early Tuesday, the U.S. military said in a statement.

Ten of the strikes hit near the embattled Syrian border town of Kobani, with three others elsewhere in Syria, the U.S.-led Combined Joint Task Force said on Wednesday.

Ten air strikes were conducted throughout Iraq, including three near Tal Afar, it added. (Reuters)

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/middle-east-updates/1.638207

• Upvote 2

Airstrikes have killed 6,000 ISIS fighters and stalled group's momentum: Kerry U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said nearly 2,000 air strikes had stalled Islamic State group's momentum while a Central Command official said at least 6,000 militants have been killed.

6000 wow there like fricking cockroaches man   

I Hear You Dog...

I was reading somewhere that while they are loosing 1000 fighters a month, they are being replaced by 1500 new recruits a month. Someone is paying for those airline tickets to get them there from over 80 different countries...feeding them, arming them and sending them out...and you can't tell me it is strictly from ISIS robbing banks, stealing from citizens and selling oil. They have BIG $$$ Sponsors...the same damn ones that are part of the "Coalition" to wipe them out. Makes me batspit crazy!!!  I DESPISE TURKEY, SAUDI, QATAR AND ALL THE REST OF THEM!!!

Who is joining ISIS?

sml_gallery_26484_1059_50917.jpeg

screen%20shot%202015-01-14%20at%208.30.1via VICE News

"Welcome to Stalingrad. Welcome to Kobane," said a Kurdish militant, starting his car.

KOBANE: Inside The Syrian Town Under Siege By ISIS

And Bombed By The US

Read more from Tankdudes link: https://news.vice.com/article/welcome-to-stalingrad-welcome-to-kobane-inside-the-syrian-town-under-siege-by-the-islamic-state#ixzz3Pf80IQkL

This part gets me too...Kobane is looking more and more like Alleppo (sp?) everyday. With all the coalitions bombing of the city proper...there is going to be ABSOLUTELY NOTHING LEFT for anyone to return to. I can see how the bombing would be effective when ISIS is hauling in tanks and replacements across the desert...but inside the city the Kurds need WELL ARMED ground troops. Why/How the heck has ISIS been able to get tanks and troops in there? Why the heck has there not been more ground support than 150 Pesh (Iraqi Kurds) sent in there??? I KNOW The Almighty "Coalition" Could Make More Happen In That Regard (troops) If They Wanted To Make It Happen.

I'm venting out of pure frustration and disgust for what I saw several months ago...I actually cried when Razur showed us the photos, footage of the bombings, and the absolute carnage that the US has brought to them. :(

# GO KOBANE                  # GO KURDS

• Upvote 2

I Hear You Dog...

I was reading somewhere that while they are loosing 1000 fighters a month, they are being replaced by 1500 new recruits a month. Someone is paying for those airline tickets to get them there from over 80 different countries...feeding them, arming them and sending them out...and you can't tell me it is strictly from ISIS robbing banks, stealing from citizens and selling oil. They have BIG $$$ Sponsors...the same damn ones that are part of the "Coalition" to wipe them out. Makes me batspit crazy!!!  I DESPISE TURKEY, SAUDI, QATAR AND ALL THE REST OF THEM!!!

Just To Qualify That: I do mean the Guberments and Rich Arse SPONSORS...NOT The Citizens.

• Upvote 1