Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYER NEEDED NOW !!

EagleEye

As brother and sisters in our Lord, Jesus Christ…Please read below…Please pray, fast and offer your sufferings/pain for the persecuted Christians around the world and for the conversion of those persecuting.  Thank you. 

Religious Persecution 

I received this message this morning from a close friend.  If you read it, it is self-explanatory.   
Dear All,
I have received these two emails from our missionary friends, one yesterday and one this morning. I just wanted to pass it on so that as many people as possible can pray specifically for our brothers and sisters. Much love and blessings
This is so sad... 
A friend just got a text message from her brother asking her to shower him and his parish in prayer. He is part of a mission and ISIS has taken over the town they are in today. He said ISIS is systematically going house to house to all the Christians and asking the children to denounce Jesus. He said so far not one child has. And so far all have consequently been killed. But not the parents. The UN has withdrawn and the missionaries are on their own. They are determined to stick it out for the sake of the families - even if it means their own deaths. He is very afraid, has no idea how to even begin ministering to these families who have seen their children martyred. Yet he says he knows God has called him for some reason to  be his voice and hands at this place at this time. Even so, he is begging prayers for his courage to live out his vocation in such dire circumstances. And like the children    accept martyrdom if he is called to do so. She asked me to ask everyone we know to please pray for them. These brave parents instilled such a fervent faith in their children that they chose martyrdom. Please surround them in their loss with your prayers for hope and perseverance.
She was able to talk to her brother briefly by phone. She didn't say it but I believe she believes it will be their last conversation. Pray for her too. She said he just kept asking  her to help him know what to do and do it. She told him to tell the families we ARE praying for them and they are not alone or forgotten -- no matter what. Her e mail broke my heart. Please keep all in your prayers. Thanks

This came this morning... Just a few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). We then spoke briefly on the phone and  I assured him that we would share this urgent prayer need with all of our contacts.
"We lost the city of Queragosh (Qaraqosh). It fell to ISIS and they are beheading children systematically. This is the city we have been smuggling food too. ISIS has pushed back Peshmerga (Kurdish forces) and is within 10 minutes of where our CRI team is working. Thousands more fled into the city of Erbil last night. The UN evacuated it's staff in Erbil. Our team is unmoved and will stay. Prayer cover needed!"

Please pray sincerely for the deliverance of the people of Northern Iraq from the terrible advancement of ISIS and its extreme Islamic goals for mass conversion or death for Christians across this region. May I plead with you not to ignore this email.
Do not forward it before you have prayed through it. Then send it to as many people as possible. Send it to friends and Christians you may know. Send it to your prayer group. Send it to your pastor and phone him/her to pray on Sunday during the service - making a special time of prayer for this. We need to stand in the gap for our fellow Christians.
Love, light and blessings
Jean Lesley
Greetings,

:praying:  :praying:  :praying: 

• Upvote 5

Holy Father of lights, we beg of you to intervene for these children and

Your missionaries. Lord, I understand that atrocities must come but still Lord I

beg of you to intervene. Bring this sorrow to the end. And I also offer my deepest

prayer, Lord, for the lost souls committing the atrocities. Please forgive them and

Move upon them as you did with Paul. Indeed Holy Father of lights please move upon

all of Iraq and throughout the middle east. Push back the Prince of Persia and stop

this madness. Lord Jesus protect your missionaries. Thy will be done.

In the name of all that is righteous even Jesus Christ I pray, AMEN.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 5

Father in heaven your children is under fire from the most evil men our world has ever seen, I ask you from my heart and I ask you as a group please put your hand upon these who are afraid and give them peace. Let them know you are there and will set your will in motion. You know lord, you see whats going on in our world. Satan has invaded the hearts and minds of many for his evil. Give your children peace lord and show them you are with them.....in the name of our mighty lord and redeemer Jesus Christ I pray        Amen

• Upvote 3

I join all in prayer and pray with thanksgiving "in advance" for the  strength  & divine  protection that will be  delivered  - My heart is heavy with sadness for the suffering these people are having - I have lost a child and a father and know that  pain - but it seems to pale in comparison to the kind of  conditions  & situations that are being experienced by the victims of ISIS -- May  God show  mercy and give relief now  - <3 <3 <3

• Upvote 4

For these Spirit Warriors - Psalm 91

You who dwell in the shelter of the Most High,
who abide in the shade of the Almighty,

Say to the LORD, “My refuge and fortress,
my God in whom I trust.”

He will rescue you from the fowler’s snare,
from the destroying plague,

He will shelter you with his pinions,
and under his wings you may take refuge;
his faithfulness is a protecting shield.

You shall not fear the terror of the night
nor the arrow that flies by day,

Nor the pestilence that roams in darkness,
nor the plague that ravages at noon.

Though a thousand fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
near you it shall not come.

You need simply watch;
the punishment of the wicked you will see.

Because you have the LORD for your refuge
and have made the Most High your stronghold,

No evil shall befall you,
no affliction come near your tent.

For he commands his angels with regard to you,
to guard you wherever you go.

With their hands they shall support you,
lest you strike your foot against a stone.

You can tread upon the asp and the viper,
trample the lion and the dragon.

Because he clings to me I will deliver him;
because he knows my name I will set him on high.

He will call upon me and I will answer;
I will be with him in distress;
I will deliver him and give him honor.

With length of days I will satisfy him,
and fill him with my saving power.

• Upvote 1

EagleEye, we must have some connections of friends, who know friends, who know friends.  I sent this out by email at the last of June (I think, maybe a blog - I put it out both ways.). Glad it is making the rounds.  Have been praying and continuing to pray for this situation.  

Placing this at the foot of the cross....O God, grant the grace of courage, strength and your divine mercy upon these precious lives that are doing your will.  United them in your loving heart.  May you place each and everyone of them under your singular protection of your Son, Jesus Christ. 

AMEN

• Upvote 1