Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 10-15-2014

TexasGranny

Hi Adam,thanks for answering my questions before. Are there any possibilities that IQD will RV 500IQD:USD1 because of the oil deficit? I heard from a source that the high oil deficit (or other deficits,I'm not sure) will make it harder for IQD to RV for 1:1.

Ola. Do we need to join OSI, or is VIP good enough for us to get more info about "dual citizenship" . I am tapped out, as always, when it comes to going above my basic VIP membership. Most of these things I plan to fund after I get my RV at this point. This plan won't prevent me from using them if I choose to do so. I just may have to pay more for it to occur if I cannot ever get on the 3-4month payment plan for a lifetime VIP membership/OSI group joining thing. Please consider this, again. Thanks either way.

Sir Adam: Will we be able to keep the ISX blog going after the RV? Will it be easier to join the ISX and trade stocks on the ISX after an RV? As stated before I just don't have the finances to do any of this cool stuff till after an RV due to the start up cost and initial investment capital. Thanks as always.

How is the fight going in Iraq? Are, the Peshmerga fending ISIS forces off? I wonder because some sites such as NINA have articles such as a small victory here, a bigger victory there. Yet DV even has articles such as McCain says "they are winning. We are not. Curious.

Adam. in your last week's report you stated that you don't trust our government. That started me thinking about this question :  What foreign government do you trust MORE than ours, and why ? Personally, I have very little faith in ANY government.

Hey Old Man, I think the U.S. is about had it with Iraq. Far as that goes the U.N. has to. NO more help for Iraq, until they get the Goverment seated, Budget passed, HCL, stable country, currency, quit disagreeing & the list goes on & on. They have a lot of work to do, PERIOD !!!!   If they don't get with it, Soon, ISIS will be the Gov. &  Prime Minister of the country, PERIOD !!!!  Like you said, the Media is Full of Crap also.

Barrack told them NO solders on the ground, tell they join the U.N., like everybody else. What I'm saying is they Got to get this done VERY soon or it's all over with for Iraq.

One more thing, Let's take a vote on Who want's to see Maliki hang by his NECK????

Where's my ticket to Vegas, I want to buy you a Drink.......GO R.V. & God Bless Amaerica

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Back in April, they said Iraq would see the Dinar increase in Value.  Here we are in October (almost November) and nothing has happened yet.  The two final ministers are still not seated either.  We still have not seen any news on HCL or Article 140. The budget reading drags on and on.   Is this where everything starts dragging out like it did with Malaki ?  Do you think we will see a revaluation before years end?  I have read a couple of articles and it said we are still months possibly years out as there is sooooooo much more to do in Iraq.  can you give a little more info than you have provided in past answer sessions. Also, are you planning to ever join the conference calls again.  This format has totally removed you from the interaction we enjoyed in the "beginning".

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam,

Let me start by wishing you forbearance to your situation and hope you are bearing your tragedy, and if not, here's a BIG BEAR HUG from your WEB-FAMILY(don't get caught in too many sticky-strings).

Sooo

How soon after RV will the charter flight be going.

I need to get my passport(s) in order...

Do we have a list (somewhere on this vast website) of all the things we need to bring on that fight and can we send our mail once we are there(make sure of no hanky-panky on security side)? Or am I out-of-line here in NON VIP Land???

Oh, does DV have a depository/stash of 1-5,000 IQD that we could buy with our higher IQD's so that we can finance our trip without being red-flagged*** before the flight. Thanks Adam and Mods.

Hello Adam - Thanks for all you do and I will keep you and your family in my prayers - I have once concern regarding ISIS - I read artcile that now that are near Babdad airport - with that said how concern are you with the ISIS situation will have effect on Iraq moving forward with a possible RV once other 2 miniters are seated and HCL has been completed?  This ISIS is like a bad cancer that won't go away...

Adam,

Do you think that Abadi and "team" will have to locate all the billions of misappropriated funds before they entertain the idea of stating the real value of the IQD?  This could take years...... starting in London, all the way to billing, reportedly, 200,000 USD for F-350's (a piece), and pocketing the excess by the minister of transportation.