Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are all the Dinar buyers at?

Seabee

If it wasn't for the Internet, probably 75% of the people that own dinars wouldn't.

Just think without all the research and communities like this available online so many of us would be left out.

Once this hits, every Tom, ****, and Harry will know about it and will wonder WHY they either never heard about it OR they didn't believe it and take a risk. I'll be really smiling on that day.

Us investors are small potatoes to this event. I've seen estimates that there are less than 750,000 cash investors. That miniscule in the grand scheme of things. Now, there's a few countries that have a lot, but that's all worked out differently-- for oil.

Relax and be happy that you are in the know!

• Upvote 1

We were introduced to this investment in 2004 by a close friend. We bought 1 million right away, then I went researching. When I discovered that Iraq was number one in the world in Natural Gas Reserves, number one in the world in Sulpher Reserves, and capable of returning to being the "Breadbasket of The World", all this and the 3rd largest oil reserves in the world, well, we have been buying Dinar with every extra dollar we get.. In 2004, I thought this to be 10 years out. Although things have been moving at a rapid pace lately, I still feel if it takes another 10 years from now we will still be excstatic and rich of course. I know alot of you don't want to hear 10 years, but, it might still take a few years for them to get their act together.

I have been investing for a year come July 2010 and enjoy the exhilaration and anticipation driven by the positive rumors. Having chatted with many skeptics on financial issues, I have been reluctant to raise discussion of the dinar at all in order to avoid their normal reactions. It is difficult to explain to people about the potential to turn $100 into $300,000 without them being more than skeptical. Most people in the Seattle area have not heard about the dinars at all and my relatives first found out about my "lottery currency" hobby when I distributed dinars to them as Christmas gifts. My niece was told by my sister and brother-in-law that she was on her own to fund her graduate school education so I sent her 100,000 dinars and wrote in her card that they would one day help with the cost of her education. She thought it was a joke and that it was "Monopoly money" but fortunately did not throw them out. When she was told the recent rumors of a $3.00 reval she was speechless for about 1 minute according to my sister. She graduates next January and I need the dinars to revalue so she can have $300,000 to pay for her graduate school education and maybe a new Mercedes 2 seater to get her there in style! Ramen noodle sales will plummet in her neighborhood if it happens. All the world loves a "Dutch uncle:" is this not so?

I have been working here in Iraq as a contractor for almost 5 years now. I heard about it early on and bought some dinar even though I was very skeptical about it ever doing anything. Being a trucker and running convoys I have seen the alot of really ugly stuff here. And just could not believe that this could be anything like Kuwait. But a couple years ago it really started to turn around and there seems to be alot of hope here now. I really think that we are close to seeing this pay off soon. I got more last year even though my wife was against it. Maybe if it RV/RI's soon I can afford that divorce I've always wanted. LOL Hang in there folks! The miracle will happen.~~~~~Bluto

I heard about this opportunity from a coworker about 18 months ago. He heard about it from his aunt, who head about it from a U.S. Senator who is a relative of the aunts husband. I was very very skeptical at first, but this coworker patiently explained everything to me he knew and when i decided to research it on my own i was amazed like you that more people didn't know about this opportunity. Like you, i have tried to share what i found with family and friends and have only convinced three family members and one friend to invest out of 30 or 40 people i have talked to about this. I like you watch the finance media very closely and never heard word one about this. BTW i lived in vegas for 17 years and southern utah for the last two.

We are all riders on this Dinar carrosell (spelling) ride and have the brass ring in hand. Now all we have to do is to wait for the ride to end enjoy the fruits of our labor.

Again, today I talked to someone about the opportunity of the Dinar and he just kind of scoffed about it. It is what he said at the end of the conversation that totaly floored me. He claimed I was selling out to a terrorest country by by buying the currency. This goes to show the number of narrow minded people out there that have no clue. I have now decided that I will no long bring up this subject any more to anyone. The only winners out there are those of us that are members to this site that know how to sort out the facts from the BS.

Go RV ;)

Would that be July 7th, Star Date 7777?

I like the 7th Month

The 7th Day and

The 7th hour......... to make the grand anouncement.

Hey, it can't do any worse than some of the other past date we were told

7 7 7

I have been working here in Iraq as a contractor for almost 5 years now. I heard about it early on and bought some dinar even though I was very skeptical about it ever doing anything. Being a trucker and running convoys I have seen the alot of really ugly stuff here. And just could not believe that this could be anything like Kuwait. But a couple years ago it really started to turn around and there seems to be alot of hope here now. I really think that we are close to seeing this pay off soon. I got more last year even though my wife was against it. Maybe if it RV/RI's soon I can afford that divorce I've always wanted. LOL Hang in there folks! The miracle will happen.~~~~~Bluto

Morning Folks,

My wife and I have been invested for little over 2 years, but no where near as long as some of you folks. We first heard about it from her mom who has a client in Australia that is an currency trader. This client has been one of her friends for a long time. He did not tell her about it right off as he was very skeptical himself. Now, I do not know what changed, but a little over 2 years ago, he and his wife bought quiet a bit of the Dinar and passed on the information about this opportunity to my mother-in-law, who has bought a fair share of it and in turn passed it on to us.

Now, I do my far share of investing in different things, nothing big, sort of a hobby and we have doing fairly well. But risky investments such as this, nope, not something I would normally do. But she persisted that we really take a hard look at it, but we were pretty stubborn at first, you all know, the"IF IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT IS NOT", theory . Well, to shorten the story, we decided we would build and install a kitchen for her birthday, which I did. Well she was overwhelmed to say the least. Anyways, after the install, about two weeks later, she sent a thank you card with 150,000 Dinar inside. Well we called to thanked her and it was at that point I really started to dig into this whole Dinar thing. I also have served on active duty many years ago during the first gulf war and I am currently finishing up my 20 in the Air Guard (I had a 14 year break). I have talk to many people that have been over there and done a lot of research on this investment. It is very risky, but the risk reward is very low for such a possible return, hence why we have jump in with a little gusto. While I still feel in the back of my mind that some how something is going to happen and the return we all hope for will not be as high as we would like, I do believe we all will get something. I base this on no information, really, nothing more then my skepticism creeping in every once in a while.

As for people that know, I have not found one yet, in the 2 years I have been investing in Dinar. Now, I only live in a small town of about 15,000 people in south-central NH, but still I know of nobody. I actually went to my local bank back when all these rumors were really floating around last week to find out how my bank handles currency exchange and the teller had to make sure that Iraq had a currency. But they do there banking of currency through B of A, so that should be interesting.

There was however a lady in the bank of Middle Eastern decent. She is a wife of one of the owners of the convenience stores around here. Now I did not talk to her, but the look on her face when I asked the teller about the Dinar was priceless, so I guess I should say at least one person did know ;) .

Anyways, I have found none that know and those I have tried to share this with have done nothing more then laugh, so I do not worry about it any more, our gain in everyone else’s lose, so be it, I can deal with that.

Well you all have a great day, GO RV / RI

JJ

Edited by shadowm35

I like others have noted that the cost of the lower denomination dinar has sky rocketed recently over the past several month. I can guess that this is because of all the talk of loping the 3 zero's. As an example 1 million 250 Dinar notes cost roughly twice as much as 25,000 Dinar notes.

There are several reasons to want to own lower denommination notes. My main reason for buying the lower notes is that if we have an RV of one dollar or less then there is less paperwork required especially if you transactionts in resul

Sorry about the short post above. I think they call it fat fingers :)

I like others have noted that the cost of the lower denomination dinar has sky rocketed recently over the past several months. I can guess that this is because of all the talk of loping the 3 zero's. As an example 1 million 250 Dinar notes cost roughly twice as much as 25,000 Dinar notes.

There are several reasons to want to own lower denommination notes. My main reason for buying the lower notes is that if we have an RV of one dollar or less then there is less paperwork required especially if your transactionts results in $10,000 or less in U.S. Dollars

For those of you that are not aware of it, there is strict paperwork requirements with the banks on any transactions over $10,000. This is why I have been stocking up on lower value Dinar notes. Which brings me back the the current cost of the notes now out there for purchase.

If main stream Americans are not buying them, then it must be all the current investors out there like us driving the cost up. I would like to ask all of you Dinar buyers out there to refrain from buying any notes under 1,000 for the next several months if you can. When the sellers see lower demand for their product, then maybe they will cost there by giving us a chance to grab them at a lower rate by fall should there be no RV by then.

Call me foolish, but I think that this just might work.

Damn hit the wrong button! Twice! The wife said you better leave her now before she takes half after the RV!!!!! LOL Or you will be driving the RV that was posted by Silo 123!!!!! The REAL RV!!!! LOL

Trust me if she gets half there is plenty for us both. I have no resentments and wish her well, she is the mother of my 2 kids. Just time to move on is all.

I live in the BIG ATL and know only one other person of knowledge or interest in this wonderfull chance investment. My fiance's brother in law called me one day in march 2010 while i was on the golf course. I did my research as he suggested and bought multiple million dinar. Most people i've talked to or encouraged to research have just looked at me like i'm Homer Simpson(DOH). Thats cool investments are'nt for everyone. I do believe it will happen,my guess as to a timeframe would be based on hope only - 6/15/2010 GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny, in 2004 I was on a date, bored to death...well while he was talking to some other people, I might mention we were in a very small town in a very small bar in Wisconsin, anyways, I started talking to this older gentleman, and he asked me if I had ever heard of Iraqi Dinar, well of course I said No. So he proceeded to tell me about how this would be a very long term investment, and he had a few million stashed away already, so he told me when I get home to look it up on the internet.

Well, being a little skeptical, I started to dig into the dinar and Iraq, and within 2 hours made my first order. I never told anyone about it, and when I got it, I just stashed it away and forgot about it. Well I'm not sure what sparked my memory, but all of a sudden some years later, I remembered that I had some dinar, I took it out to show my husband and told him the story of how I came by it. So after we moved to Savannah I went hunting for information on it and that's when I found DV, since then I've bought more, I am hooked on the roller coaster ride with the rest of you :) , and my husband is involved, riding along with us. I've brought it up to a few people, like bankers, and friends and they look at me like I have 2 heads. So I find it better to not say anything about it to anyone anymore.

I hope we see an RV this year, and I like the 777 thing, sounds as good as anything else out there :D

So let's stay positive and hopeful...

Debbie

I have been on this Dinar rollercoaster ride a year and a half now. I first learned of the Dinar from an add I saw in NewMax magazine in Feb 09. Like the rest of you I'm sure, I did my research before purchasing my first million. Since then I have accumulated several more mill. Why I didn't hear about this 7 years ago I'll never know, because I watch all the business channels and only started reading the liberal Newmax shortly before I saw the Dinar add. The Dinar as far as I am concerned is worlds best kept secret .

I say this because of the following. I live in a small town in rual upstate New York and the area population is about 15,000 and I am about a 3 1/2 drive from New York City. What has amazed me about all this is that virtually everyone I talk to about the IQD knows nothing about it. When I explain to them about the whole deal with the IQD, they are amazed but don't believe it. I have even talked with some of those that work for the local banks such as BOA and M&T Bank and not one of those banking people know anything of it. Again, I am amazed at the lack interest or the amount of people her that know nothing about the Dinar in my corner of New York State.

I am curious as to where most of you members are from out there and what the interest is of the Dinar in your area.

In closing, I once thought that the Dinar would RV by sometime later next year, but I am going out on a limb and suggesting that there will be an RV to take place sometime between September and December of this year.

My thinking is that once the government is in place it will take several months to shake things out and this will include the settling down of futher violence. So between Sept & Dec of this year I feel there will be a definate RV.

Beside, I am a numbers guy and being that this is in the 7th year and 7 is a lucky number, I'm sure you know the rest.

Any takers out there? :rolleyes::):huh:

I know in my area many people have bought millions of dinars.....Probably Texas alone has made most of those who own companies selling dinars muti-billionaires.......So do not think you are one of the few investers in this endeavor....Hopefully we will see an RV within 60 days........and if we don't I honestly believe it will be hard to pump dinar sales as it has been in the past few years......Personally I haven't contributed in more funds in quite a while and will not.....Just waiting and hoping one of the rumors comes true!!!!

Seabee1972,

If 7 is a lucky number and Mickey Mantle knows that it is, then how about 7th month, 7th day? :D

I'd say let's go for it, but unfortunately i don't see the RV going to $7, and I'm greedy enough to want more tham $0.70 [or $0.77 for that matter], so i'll pass!