Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are all the Dinar buyers at?

Seabee

I have been on this Dinar rollercoaster ride a year and a half now. I first learned of the Dinar from an add I saw in NewMax magazine in Feb 09. Like the rest of you I'm sure, I did my research before purchasing my first million. Since then I have accumulated several more mill. Why I didn't hear about this 7 years ago I'll never know, because I watch all the business channels and only started reading the liberal Newmax shortly before I saw the Dinar add. The Dinar as far as I am concerned is worlds best kept secret .

I say this because of the following. I live in a small town in rual upstate New York and the area population is about 15,000 and I am about a 3 1/2 drive from New York City. What has amazed me about all this is that virtually everyone I talk to about the IQD knows nothing about it. When I explain to them about the whole deal with the IQD, they are amazed but don't believe it. I have even talked with some of those that work for the local banks such as BOA and M&T Bank and not one of those banking people know anything of it. Again, I am amazed at the lack interest or the amount of people her that know nothing about the Dinar in my corner of New York State.

I am curious as to where most of you members are from out there and what the interest is of the Dinar in your area.

In closing, I once thought that the Dinar would RV by sometime later next year, but I am going out on a limb and suggesting that there will be an RV to take place sometime between September and December of this year.

My thinking is that once the government is in place it will take several months to shake things out and this will include the settling down of futher violence. So between Sept & Dec of this year I feel there will be a definate RV.

Beside, I am a numbers guy and being that this is in the 7th year and 7 is a lucky number, I'm sure you know the rest.

Any takers out there? :rolleyes::):huh:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Most are in .....Our lady of peace sanitarium with that , 6 or 7 yr stare on their face from RV rumors that never came true. I see you are starting to get that look ,by your avatar.......seek help now before it's to late.

I agree with you.. I live in Texas and there is not a whole lot of people that know anything about the Dinar. I only learned about the Dinar back in 2005 when my brother-in-law who was stationed in Iraq convinced us to purchase some from Iraq. He stated that this investment was long term...he said the locals told him not to expect a return for at least 10 years. So I'm very surprised to see so much buzz going on about a possible RV because I hadn't really giving it much thought until this year when I heard rumblings about a possible RV. So there is not alot of people that know about the Dinar in my opinion at least in my corner of the world. :)

I have been on this Dinar rollercoaster ride a year and a half now. I first learned of the Dinar from an add I saw in NewMax magazine in Feb 09. Like the rest of you I'm sure, I did my research before purchasing my first million. Since then I have accumulated several more mill. Why I didn't hear about this 7 years ago I'll never know, because I watch all the business channels and only started reading the liberal Newmax shortly before I saw the Dinar add. The Dinar as far as I am concerned is worlds best kept secret .

I say this because of the following. I live in a small town in rual upstate New York and the area population is about 15,000 and I am about a 3 1/2 drive from New York City. What has amazed me about all this is that virtually everyone I talk to about the IQD knows nothing about it. When I explain to them about the whole deal with the IQD, they are amazed but don't believe it. I have even talked with some of those that work for the local banks such as BOA and M&T Bank and not one of those banking people know anything of it. Again, I am amazed at the lack interest or the amount of people her that know nothing about the Dinar in my corner of New York State.

I am curious as to where most of you members are from out there and what the interest is of the Dinar in your area.

In closing, I once thought that the Dinar would RV by sometime later next year, but I am going out on a limb and suggesting that there will be an RV to take place sometime between September and December of this year.

My thinking is that once the government is in place it will take several months to shake things out and this will include the settling down of futher violence. So between Sept & Dec of this year I feel there will be a definate RV.

Beside, I am a numbers guy and being that this is in the 7th year and 7 is a lucky number, I'm sure you know the rest.

Any takers out there? :rolleyes::):huh:

You might be right but I really think its going to take a long while before we see a RV, you see how long it took them to get a PM and thats not even settled yet. Can you imagine how long its going to take to get the government formed WOW. Hope I am wrong but I don't think I am. :lol:

Most are in .....Our lady of peace sanitarium with that , 6 or 7 yr stare on their face from RV rumors that never came true. I see you are starting to get that look ,by your avatar.......seek help now before it's to late.

That picture of me was taken in downtown Rochester last year. I didn't it looked that bad. :lol:

I have found the same thing in my area. I live in Wisconsin and NO ONE I have spoken to has the slightest idea about it. I found out from a friend. My husband and I purchased our dinar about a year and a half ago. This last Feb. I spoke to a friend of mine at a bank about it and he told me " If you had told me about this last year I would have chewed you out big time!" I then asked him " OK well why aren't you doing that now??". He just shook his head at me and said he had friends in New York that had just tried talking him into buying. They all work in finances.

• Upvote 1

This is something that either the rich, Iraqi govenment, US figures, and those with military intel have been informed of since the prospect of the currency revaluation. Since then, there are those that try to advise their friends and family, but most are too sceptacle and in my opinion too caught up in the matrix of the world to get it. This is not generally public information and lots of things have disappeared from various website in regards to this topic, almost to kind of keep it under wraps. This is a long term investment, but one that is looking closer to promise now than later as previously anticipated. Go RV!! or Go RI?? either way I will be happy with my small investment for a great return. :) Keep the faith and in time it will happen. Hopefully sooner than later. Take care!

• Upvote 1

Any takers out there? rolleyes.gifsmile.gifhuh.gif

I live in the metro Detroit area where there is a significant Muslim population (including Arabs, Iraqis, and all the rest), and you would think that the IQD would be discussed more than it is. That being said, a BofA bank branch near where I live made known that it has the necessary equipment to validate my IQDs so I think that people here are just keeping this on a low profile.

I had a friend tell me a few months ago and I knew nothing of it then I researched it like a mad man, after all my research I thought Heck this is the best kept secret. Even if it doesn't happen for a year and or two and then happens it is an amazing miracle investment. If it only happens for 2 cents incredible return on my money. That being said the sooner the better and the more the happier. I know that when I bought mine from the bank they didn't know anything about dinar (5TH 3RD.. LOL) now EVERYONE at my branch including the manager had bought a couple million dinar. Thank you for your post

If you tell someone about the dinars and ask if they want to invest, they look at you like you were crazy......even my parents!!!!!! I don't tell anyone about dinars anymore, I don't want to be locked up????

now that is funny.. :lol: .but so true people do look at you funny when you mention the Dinar like your doing something illegal.

DDTidbits gave out his stats based on his site and Texas was 1st. Also I believe DT gave numbers that indicated the US was 1st nation wise,(outside Iraq).

I have made a decision not to spread the word beyond a very small group of friends and family because I don't want anyone to know I have it just in case this actually pans out and we all hit. I did approach a few people I knew and found that most were unaware and most who I told were so blown away that this even existed and of course their reactions varied between amused, confused and some were down right rude and insulting. I didn't take it personal and never brought it up again.

However I know very few people with any interest in politics or economics and that is what holds most back from even beginning to explore this investment. I like to think that they would at least look at it if they had that sense of knowledge but it's like replacing a motor in a car. Where would you start if you aren't mechanically inclined? So there you go. One of my kids is very smart even though he's a drummer in a rock band. But for him if he can't beat on it and sound good WTH is it good for. :)

To be truthful I used to maintain notions of I told you so moments after or if it RV's but I have just decided to disappear because I really don't want everybody I know hitting me up for money if it happens. To me it's not about being rich and being Mr.Millionaire. It's about looking at traffic and being happy I'm not in it. Oh and not having a supervisor who's 10 years younger without a dam brain one in his head who got there by stabbing his boss in the back or being married to the owners kid or having a college degree that has nothing to do with what I do for a living. BOY do I feel better now!!! <_<;)

One more thing. Listen to Mongo. It sounds like he's got it right and he seems to be very sincere about your mental health with regards to our common investment. oh yeah. Your guess is as good as anybodies when it will hit. I'll take your guess over some others that have declared themselves guru. I used to prognosticate and failed. Now I just medicate hope and pray. ;)

Good luck!! aye aye Navy!!

The World of Military International Intell, is a small World, and Yes; this investment is a ("Low~Profile") topic...

And then again; only those who are given the insight through Finacial Wisdom, are going to Capitalize in that

Which is before us. (This investment is not for everyone), Please stay patient, we are all apparently of the

Educated Class, this will Pan~Out soon enough... Keep the faith, and be patient. ("Cheers").!

Soon...(Black&Tans) across the bar top for the Lot of us...

WO-1 SCOTT.

AAC.

Whoever the ones are that are marking well thought-out/logical thinking chats with the -(negatives) need to really think before they do so! I have seen many chats from people who say honest & logical things...only for people to dislike them & give them a negative. Those who do this, are only offended by common sense. If you are offended by what I am saying, then chances are, you are the ones I am directing this message to. We all want the rv now....but we are also seeing a lot of false intel. We then look to confirm it ourselves, & are shunned by people who think we should automatically believe & leave it at at. Good post Seabee1972!!!!

• Upvote 1

Like I said on another post...there has been alot of horse#/>& flying in these posts.......but I believe there is a pony in there somewhere. Living in Seattle...most people have no clue about dinars UNLESS you talk to the military guys and gals...they all have some dinars but not following it much.

• Upvote 1

Like I said on another post...there has been alot of horse#/>& flying in these posts.......but I believe there is a pony in there somewhere. Living in Seattle...most people have no clue about dinars UNLESS you talk to the military guys and gals...they all have some dinars but not following it much.

Same down here in Mississippi.

Warrant Scott is right, I learned of the Dinar in 2005 while serving on active duty from..... well "OpSec".......... while in Iraq. I purchased my in Bahrain after my 60 day mission was up, a long at that with the then NID on my mine and has been ever since. I started telling everyone about it, I managed to get 4 people at work to start drinking the Dinar Kool Aid. Like I told my fellow kool aid drinkers at work, my intel said 5 years. I really like those rumors of June RV, BTW June will make the fifth year.

Hi all- I'm in Montana and I have yet to come across anyone who has heard of the Dinar. Here Dinar is just the third meal of the day. Almost no one lives in Montana anyway.

I did want to say thank you to all for the insight and opinions, very interesting. I first purchased in 2005 and iqnored it until this last month, just something in the air I guess.

Blessings to you all.

That picture of me was taken in downtown Rochester last year. I didn't it looked that bad. :lol:

You have to understand Mongo,to understand the reply, and no one here does understand Mongo. :lol: (you do look like you have the thousand yard stare though :D )

You are certainly correct. I had not heard about it, found out about it from my father. then told everyone i cared for about the dinar, and no one had heard about it either.

It was talked about by Jim Cramer, on pmsnbc several months ago, but for the most part has been overlooked or missed by the media.

I have been working here in Iraq as a contractor for almost 5 years now. I heard about it early on and bought some dinar even though I was very skeptical about it ever doing anything. Being a trucker and running convoys I have seen the alot of really ugly stuff here. And just could not believe that this could be anything like Kuwait. But a couple years ago it really started to turn around and there seems to be alot of hope here now. I really think that we are close to seeing this pay off soon. I got more last year even though my wife was against it. Maybe if it RV/RI's soon I can afford that divorce I've always wanted. LOL Hang in there folks! The miracle will happen.~~~~~Bluto

• Upvote 1

After looking at all the replies posted here I have only one thing to say, but I could be wrong. I think that mainstream America has missed out on this Dinar craze. From a big city like Seattle, Washington to a small town like Herkimer, New York, hundreds if not thousands have missed out on a golden opportunity.

It appears that many of us were given this opportunity by our military freinds and family, and the rest of us decided to strike out on our own without regard to our sceptic freinds.

From the begining some of us were told that this would be 7 to 10 year ride, which explains the uptick in activity that everyone has been talking about of recent. So now fruition now upon us and it is just a matter of time till we all hit it big .

I think when it is said and done that we will owe many thanks to our military freinds for without them this might not be possible for many of us. :)

+

• Upvote 2