Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kobani General Gives Her Last Message: New 12 Oct 2014

Command General Nalin Afrin sends what she believes is her last message:

Published on Oct 12, 2014

Breaking news: New video shows ISIS terrorist organisation Tanks inside Kobani,
Kurdish female commander in Kobani sending flowing last msg to the world:
Dear United nation as you see in this video , ISIS using heavy weapon specially Tank and attacking us inside Kobani , unfortunately we don’t have anti-Tank until we can defend civilian,
We are still defending town, but our weapon is only very light weapon with limited bullet
Please send us humanitarian aid and weapon especially Anti-tank now.
Thousands of civilian still inside the town, as they can’t go anywhere, all around us blocked, only one side was open and that has been blocked by Turkey.
Another msg to the NATO: Dear NATO general secretary
This is very heart broking when NATO member- Turkey detained Kobani refugee in Turkey and blocked kobane town border shoulder to shoulder ISIS, And NATO just sitting, watching and waiting to see all civilian behead by ISIS As soon as possible.
Another msg to all human right organisation around the world and to all women organisation around the world: the fight in here is a fight to save human, is a fight to against terrorist organisation, is a fight for all of us, its fight for freedom please help us now, if you don’t help us they will come to you one day.
We will fight until last bullet to save civilian, but don’t forget it’s been 28 days we are fighting and all around us blocked, we need your help now, please act now, tomorrow will be so late
12/October 2014
Kobane, Kurdish town
Kurdish control zone -Syria-Turkey border

• Upvote 3

tn_gallery_26484_1079_52363.jpg

Barzani (in addition to the UN etc) even asked Turkey if troops could go through to get to Kobani... and the answer is no.... Its in northern Syria right on the Turkish border... Turkey is allowing ISIS in and out... but has closed the only escape for the remaining people in Kobani.... Turkey remains meters away with tanks in position and continues to watch.... .

Guess it wasn't an official no.... they are just ignoring the request

Iraqi Kurdistan President Massuad Barzani has officially requested access to Kobani via Turkey from the Turkish government. He wants Peshmerga forces to help defend the beseiged Syrian Kurdish city from Islamic State (IS) advances, an anonymous source close to the president has told BasNews.

BasNews has learned that Barzani asked Turkish officials to let Peshmerga through so they can join the undermanned Kurdish forces in Syria, known as the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), which have been fighting the IS insurgents in Kobani over the last month.

Since the start of the IS attacks on Kobani thousands of Kurdish Syrians have fled the city and headed to Turkey.

On Tuesday, according to BasNews sources, a number of Kurdish Syrian parties met with Barzani in Erbil. During the meeting, Barzani told them of his official request to the government in Ankara, expressing his desire that the Peshmerga travel to Kobani to protect the city and its people from the Jihadi group.

The meeting also included representatives of the Syrian Kurdish Democratic Union Party (PYD) and the Syrian Kurdistan’s Democratic Society Movement (TEV-DEM).

So far there is no word from Turkey as to whether they have agree to or even received Barzani’s request

• Upvote 1

Next Article re: Kurdistan.... (and meanwhile the UN has asked Kurdistan to return to Baghdad.....WOT ?!?  its like all the world leaders just went completely insane)

The Kurdistan Region Prime Minister has spoken about the situation in Kobani and  pointing out that the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) will continue to do its best to support Kobani.

In a press conference on Sunday after an Erbil meeting between Barzani and the Chief of the Executive Body of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Political Bureau, Mala Bakhtiar.

Barzani said that although the Kurdistan Region has a 200 kilometer border with Syrian Kurdistan, it is currently impossible to send forces to Kobani.

“Our efforts to help Kobani continue and the shelling of Islamic State (IS) positions in and around Kobani take place with our (KRG) cooperation. We are in contact with the PYG commanders in the city,” said Barzani.

He continued, “Our door [Kurdistan Region] is open for our brothers and sisters who have fled from Kobani to Turkey and then onward to the Kurdistan Region.”

The press conference was held after a meeting of the PUK and the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) in Sulaymaniyah.

Bakhtiar said that the meeting was important and in the interests of both parties.

“The PUK and KDP have agreed to continue the strategic agreement between them. It had been suggested that the agreement be amended, but the emergence of IS insurgents in Iraq and areas close to the Kurdistan Region has closed this topic,” said Bakhtiar.

“Talks between the parties have continued, both formally and informally. The current situation has led us to review our relationship,” added Bakhtiar.

Barzani pointed out that now there is a new situation in Baghdad, with Kurdistan Region trying to quietly resolve the major disputes including the budget, Kirkuk and Peshmerga forces. He said that Kurds want to give the new Iraqi PM Haidar Abadi a chance to solve the issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

Barzani acknowledged that the KRG had not started selling oil before the former PM of Iraq cut the budget to the Kurdistan Region. He believes that now Iraq has a new PM, KRG delegates will visit Baghdad soon and address the remaining issues between Erbil and Baghdad.

He said that although help has been sent to Kobani, Kurdistan cannot send forces to the city. He believes that Kobani is important for the Kurdistan Region and the KRG will do everything in its power to help Kobani.

“We have no personal or political relationship with Turkey. Any relationship is between the Kurdistan Region and Turkey,” Barzani said.

“Kurdistan Region President Massoud Barzani is aware of the situation in Kobani and he is doing its best to do what is possible for Syrian

Kurdistan, “ Barzani added.

He reported that on Monday there will be a meeting between the KDP, PUK, Gorran, Kurdistan Islamic Union (KIU) and Kurdistan Islamic Group (KIG) to work on giving a ministry post to both the KIG and KIU in Baghdad, so that the parties will not complain about the spread of Kurdish posts in Baghdad.

And Barzani's request to the US to for help:

Iraqi Kurdistan president Massuad Barzani has asked the United States to open an air route for the besieged Kurdish city of Kobani, enabling Kurdish fighters to receive military assistance.

A source from the Kurdistan Presidency Council has told BasNews that Barzani has called on Washington to take weapons and military assistance to Kobani in northern Syria via warplanes.

On Friday, the Kurdistan Region president had a telephone conversation with US vice president Joe Biden in which they discussed the recent developments in the region and US airstrikes in northern Iraq and Syria against Islamic State militants.

During the call, Biden promised Barzani that Washington would continue to offer military support for Kurds and its Peshmerga forces in its fight against the extremist group.

The BasNews source revealed that during the Biden call, Barzani recommended that the US open an “air corridor” for Kobani and the Kurdish fighters who have fought against sustained IS attacks for the last three weeks, with little outside assistance.

On Friday Barzani ordered Kurdish authorities to open the main border gate between the Kurdistan Region and Turkey known as the Ibrahim Khalil border crossing, so that Kobani refugees from Turkey can enter the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.

According to officials at the border gate, since Friday about 5,000 refugees have entered the region

20:03 PDT

The Kobani Kurds just put out the message that if help is not soon, they will not last..They are out of bullets... .

• Upvote 1

Turkey just agreed to let us use air bases in Turkey... one of them (that really suked... but its a base).... one of them is about 100 miles from the border..

.I know JTacs, and CCTs that would go in right now to call it....I don't know that Centcom would okay that piece.... lets pray they get some planes and laser stuff in the air asap....  .

• Upvote 4

Thanks Rayzur....This's got me kicking stuff that I really like... :mad:....I'm old school...I'm still think Racked A-10's we had on Al Asad in 2010, my choice of bases we should've kept, would've been,... could be the efficient method of extermination...I'm sure those are long gone...If we'd kept that as a Marine Base it was designated as...Do ya think we'd even be seeing this BS with that type of striking power...    :facepalm:

The red arrow is General Commander Nalin Afrin. She is still alive. I'm very sad to say that some of the soldiers I posted in previous threads have been KIA....

Brief update at this point 21:36 PDT 12 Oct

• The twitter campaign is trending 4th across the entire World. It has been for at least 7 hours. That's how many people have eyes on this and are actively contacting their world leaders, Centcom, White House and on and on....
  • The World is watching the US response, and the Turkish refusal as NATO partners.... .
  • Because O said we were going in with Air Strikes, this is presumed to have speeded up the ISIS march on Kobani, in hopes of overcoming them before those strikes started.
  • Because it was actually stated by the White House (contrary to the clean up attempted now), it was stated that Kobani was not initially a mission target, ISIS moving on them in open fields was an opportunity missed.
  • There doesn't appear to be any notable anger against the US people at this point that the US gave their word we were going into Syria to stop ISIS and "follow them into hell".....and have abandoned the people actually going after ISIS,leaving them to be slaughtered  for doing so....
    • Personally speaking, I honestly believe that the US people (though much fewer than the world) but the US people on the Twitter campaigns are giving a very important message to the rest of the world, that this massacre is not the will of the American people.... ... 

BzyURWkIcAAR3RP.jpg

• Upvote 4

Thanks Rayzur.....Nadita has posted and article that a ''Widcat'' Division of inexperienced youth fights with a large number of women in the rakes have stopped the advancement. They've got air support from the US exclusively and that on the S.E. side of the town large numbers of die ISIS soldiers were scattered in the street. There's rumors that there's panic within the ISIS ranks knowing that women are doing the killing.... 

• Upvote 1

Yeah Skeet, thanks I read that and tried to find a reference date.... The message from the General Commander was sent out as what she believed would be her last... They are running out of ammo, water and food.... Coalition is finally doing some meaningful airstrikes in the city, it appears...... There is also evidence that chemical warfare is being used against Kurds... I'm not going to post the pictures of elderly and Kobani soldiers who died from those wounds...

This picture was just sent out.... these people can't leave Kobani...

Bzy_4JKIgAAXBFh.jpg

BTW Skeet, I meant to get back to you... you know I'm an F-15E Wizzo..... love the A-10 but I'm an Eagle gal all the way.... and I knew you were kidding about not telling us... I know you know when the SHTF gender doesn't have a filppin thing to do with it, its about heart, skill and stones..ew rah :angel: 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Rayzur.....Nadita has posted and article that a ''Widcat'' Division of inexperienced youth fights with a large number of women in the rakes have stopped the advancement. They've got air support from the US exclusively and that on the S.E. side of the town large numbers of die ISIS soldiers were scattered in the street. There's rumors that there's panic within the ISIS ranks knowing that women are doing the killing.... 

Yes they did! oh rah! I found a USA Today article dated 12 Oct that confirms this... And they are still running out of ammo, water and food. Its amazing watching the world respond to this.... Its also very creepy, to say the least, that the eyes of the world are turned toward the US... Its our coalition... (and I think the planes that went with the US on the recent Kobani run were UAE and forgot the other).....I'm guessing that the strategy folk are reassessing as we speak, and were completely unprepared for this international response of inaction......Wonder if they have any Apache's close by...... .BTW, they are also finding lots of drugs, speed to be specific,  on the bodies of the ISIS dead... .So now we've got histrionic, psychotic whack jobs with American heavy weapons...   .

Also I can't figure out how to post a map of Turkey (wrong extension and have to download a different app) but it shows where are the protests are... and the Kurdistan parliment approved the protests of the Turkish Kurds.... If Kobani falls, I think its starting to occur to the administration that Turkey will erupt into major clashes of violence... Already 30 some dead including several kids in these protests.... 

• Upvote 1

Scroll past this and don't read if you are sensitive......

And I am posting it nonetheless, by way of saying these are real people with faces and youth and parents, and hopes and dreams... they are real people. Some of them are  Muslim, some Christian, some Jewish... in Syria they live together.....and all of them feel about ISIS, jihadists, butchers as we do.... And they are surrendering their lives for that belief... they are willing to die to stop that evil... Muslims, Christians and Jews.... together, standing till death, to stop the evil of ISIS... . .

Letter from YPJ fighter to her mum: We're here to defend peaceful Kobanê
11 October
14:17 2014

KOBANÊ (DİHA) - A Kurdish YPJ (Women's Protection Units) fighter in Kobanê wrote a letter to her mother.

The letter by YPJ guerrilla is as follows: "I am fine mum. Yesterday we celebrated my 19th birthday. My friend Azad sang a beautiful song about mothers. I remembered you and cried. Azad has a beautiful voice, he cried too when he was singing. He also miss his mother whom he has not seen for a year. Yesterday we helped a wounded friend. He got wounded by 2 bullets. He didn’t know much about the second wound when he was pointing to the first bullet in his chest. He was bleeding from his flank too, we bandaged his wound and I gave him my blood.

'A few miles only stand between us and them'

We are in the east side of Kobanê, mother…A few miles only stand between us and them. We see their black flags, we listen to their radios, sometimes we don’t understand what they say when they speak foreign languages but we can tell they are scared. We are in a group of nine fighters. The youngest, Resho from Afrîn. He fought in Tal Abyad then joined us. Alan is from Qamishlo, from their best neighborhood, he fought in Sêrêkaniye then joined us. He has a few scars on his body. He tells us it is for Avin. The oldest is Dersim, he is from the Qandil Mountain, and his wife was martyred in Amed and left him with 2 kids.

'We are here to defend a peaceful city'

We are in a house on the outskirts of Kobanê. We don’t know much about its owners. There are photos of an old man and one of a young man with a black ribbon, seems like he is a martyr… There is a photo of Qazi Mohamad, Mulla Mustafa Barzanî, Apo, and an old Ottoman map mentioning the name of Kurdistan. We have not got coffee for a while, we found out that life is beautiful even without coffee. Honestly, I’ve never had a coffee as good as yours mom. We are here to defend a peaceful city. We never took part in killing anyone, instead we hosted many wounded and refugees from our Syrian brothers. We are defending a Muslim city that has tens of mosques. We are defending it from the barbaric forces.

'I will visit you once this dirty war that was forced on us is over'

Mother, I will visit you once this dirty war that was forced on us is over. I will be there with my friend Dersim who will go to Amed to meet his kids. We all miss home and want to go back to it, but this war does not know what missing means. Maybe, I won’t come back mother. Then, be sure that I dreamed of seeing you for so long but I was not lucky. I know that you will visit Kobanê one day and look for the house that witnessed my last days…It is on the east side of Kobanê. Part of it damaged, it has a green door which has many holes from sniper shots and you will see 3 windows, one on the east side, you will see my name written there in red ink…Behind that window mother I waited counting my last moments watching the sun light as it penetrated my room from the bullet holes in that window.

Behind that window, Azad sang his last song about his mother, he had a beautiful voice when he was saying 'mum I miss you' Mum, I miss you."

• Upvote 5

This is freaking pathetic. Are you people f-ing blind? Is there no mercy in anyone?

Slaughter of thousands and we barely bat an eye. AMERICA WILL PAY THE PRICE

FOR HER SINS.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

Another day closer

You need to be concerned about the UN coming here to enforce gun control and take your weapons as a private citizen . I am not a conspiracy addict, but there are signs of our government(both parties) giving the UN that power.

• Upvote 1

You need to be concerned about the UN coming here to enforce gun control and take your weapons as a private citizen . I am not a conspiracy addict, but there are signs of our government(both parties) giving the UN that power.

Oh, believe me I am.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 1

Scroll past this and don't read if you are sensitive......

And I am posting it nonetheless, by way of saying these are real people with faces and youth and parents, and hopes and dreams... they are real people. Some of them are  Muslim, some Christian, some Jewish... in Syria they live together.....and all of them feel about ISIS, jihadists, butchers as we do.... And they are surrendering their lives for that belief... they are willing to die to stop that evil... Muslims, Christians and Jews.... together, standing till death, to stop the evil of ISIS... . .

Letter from YPJ fighter to her mum: We're here to defend peaceful Kobanê
11 October
14:17 2014

KOBANÊ (DİHA) - A Kurdish YPJ (Women's Protection Units) fighter in Kobanê wrote a letter to her mother.

The letter by YPJ guerrilla is as follows: "I am fine mum. Yesterday we celebrated my 19th birthday. My friend Azad sang a beautiful song about mothers. I remembered you and cried. Azad has a beautiful voice, he cried too when he was singing. He also miss his mother whom he has not seen for a year. Yesterday we helped a wounded friend. He got wounded by 2 bullets. He didn’t know much about the second wound when he was pointing to the first bullet in his chest. He was bleeding from his flank too, we bandaged his wound and I gave him my blood.

'A few miles only stand between us and them'

We are in the east side of Kobanê, mother…A few miles only stand between us and them. We see their black flags, we listen to their radios, sometimes we don’t understand what they say when they speak foreign languages but we can tell they are scared. We are in a group of nine fighters. The youngest, Resho from Afrîn. He fought in Tal Abyad then joined us. Alan is from Qamishlo, from their best neighborhood, he fought in Sêrêkaniye then joined us. He has a few scars on his body. He tells us it is for Avin. The oldest is Dersim, he is from the Qandil Mountain, and his wife was martyred in Amed and left him with 2 kids.

'We are here to defend a peaceful city'

We are in a house on the outskirts of Kobanê. We don’t know much about its owners. There are photos of an old man and one of a young man with a black ribbon, seems like he is a martyr… There is a photo of Qazi Mohamad, Mulla Mustafa Barzanî, Apo, and an old Ottoman map mentioning the name of Kurdistan. We have not got coffee for a while, we found out that life is beautiful even without coffee. Honestly, I’ve never had a coffee as good as yours mom. We are here to defend a peaceful city. We never took part in killing anyone, instead we hosted many wounded and refugees from our Syrian brothers. We are defending a Muslim city that has tens of mosques. We are defending it from the barbaric forces.

'I will visit you once this dirty war that was forced on us is over'

Mother, I will visit you once this dirty war that was forced on us is over. I will be there with my friend Dersim who will go to Amed to meet his kids. We all miss home and want to go back to it, but this war does not know what missing means. Maybe, I won’t come back mother. Then, be sure that I dreamed of seeing you for so long but I was not lucky. I know that you will visit Kobanê one day and look for the house that witnessed my last days…It is on the east side of Kobanê. Part of it damaged, it has a green door which has many holes from sniper shots and you will see 3 windows, one on the east side, you will see my name written there in red ink…Behind that window mother I waited counting my last moments watching the sun light as it penetrated my room from the bullet holes in that window.

Behind that window, Azad sang his last song about his mother, he had a beautiful voice when he was saying 'mum I miss you' Mum, I miss you."

Thank You Rayzur. Sadly, I am posting this on FB, It should be made viral...

America needs to stay out of Syria!

My hat is off to the Kurds & all their brave people BUT, we will gain NOTHING by getting involved in the conflict in Syria!

That is NOT an ally of America! They are an ally of Russia! This will setup a confrontation we can not win nor can we afford to fight! Transfer these Kurds into Iraq and we can support them! Otherwise; .......................................................

Edited by gymrat76541

America needs to stay out of Syria!

My hat is off to the Kurds & all their brave people BUT, we will gain NOTHING by getting involved in the conflict in Syria!

That is NOT an ally of America! They are an ally of Russia! This will setup a confrontation we can not win nor can we afford to fight! Transfer these Kurds into Iraq and we can support them! Otherwise; .......................................................

Thank you gym for your thoughts. Unfortunately, we have planned on going into Syria

for 13 years, and ISIS is our door into it to put it plainly. We are using ISIS whether we

like it or not, to ultimately take out Assad. This is not going to be in our favor, but the

'plan' was hatched in 2001 and part of that plan was Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. Those

are now facts...the remainder is Syria and Iran. We must be careful about these steps,

too many are aware of how the set up unfolded, but most are still focused on the official

narrative and are not paying attention to the true motives.

The most unfortunate part of it all is the wreckage of lives this 'plan' is leaving in its path.

Edited by Jim1cor13

Gymrat.... luv ya, meant it... and I'm going to have to go with Army General W Boykin:

I have hesitated to write this posting because I have been trying to find an alternative to what I will propose here.

The situation with ISIS is very serious now as I am sure that everyone is aware. The Obama administration is totally inept and not serious about reducing the threat to America and American interests. These airstrikes are not effective because they have not been well directed at real targets in most cases and they have not been in large numbers.

So what do we need to do now? I hate to recommend this but I have considered the alternatives and I find none acceptable.

We need to do 5 things right now:

1. Put forth a significant intel effort against ISIS. This includes flying drones throughout the ISIS area of operations as well as a big Human Intel and Signals Intel effort. The idea is to find ISIS targets and kill them including the leaders and the command and control nodes.

2. Put as many Special Operations teams on the ground as the US Special Operations Command calls for. They should operate with the Kurdish Peshmerga and any Sunni tribal entities who can reasonably be assessed as true anti-ISIS entities. They should be equipped with SOFLAMS (Laser Designators) for controlling air strikes.

3. Deploy ground forces of at least one full US Army Armor or Mechanized division with supporting assets to go into the urban areas and to ferret out ISIS an kill them with anti-tank systems and attack helicopters. Yep, I know this is controversial and I don't like it either but we have to destroy ISIS and reduce them as a threat. The US division must go in order to convince and persuade other nations to do the same. Even the NATO nations have to see that they either stop these pigs in Iraq and Syria or they will fight them on their home turf in Europe. The same applies to America. Now we cannot deny that they are coming across the US southern border since members of congress are now acknowledging the same thing.

4. Arm the Kurds directly and not through the Iraqi government. Anything going through the Iraq government never gets to the Kurds. Fly plane loads of arms and equipment into the city of Irbil and off load it there where the Kurds will get it themselves.

5. Cancel all foreign aid and foreign military sales of US arms and equipment to any nation that will not fight with us. Start with Turkey. Turkey is not a reliable ally and Erdogan is an Islamist himself. He has no intention of ever doing anything to stop ISIS. He wants Bashar al-Asaad's head and has no interest in destroying ISIS because they are his strongest allies in the fight against al-Asaad. NO MORE US $ for nations that will not stand with us in the fight against ISIS.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Rayzur....First and foremost you have nailed the situation as thoroughly and consistent as usual.   I commend your insight of analyzing the conditions and the situation in general.  I concern with all 5 of your recommendations need to  be addressed.  You get 4 out of 5, which aint bad, in a hands down no discussion where do I sign....#3 is the one I aint all onboard with....We do need mechanized armor vehicles equipped with the latest urban defense system available. These could be the core of the Peshmerga basic assault division as described in your #2 recommendation. I basically think that the Kurdish fighting force has the grit to hand these ISIS cowards their Butts, if only given the technology and equipment training. The Kurds understand the land, culture and have a better understanding of the area's languages. To hand train the Kurds with their own equipment and letting them take the initiative to go into enter city urban war fare to conquer these cowards would show the citizens that they have a fighting force capable of protecting and securing their country. I don't think that ISIS has to many allies outside their cult, as a result of their barbaric antics. This has been proven by the young Kurdish division that's was formed out of youths consisting of women that would rather die fighting and killing as many of the ISIS a$$ holes before ISIS has a chance to cut their heads off. I don't think the ISIS forces will be able to hide within the city structure without the citizen giving up their locations. With that being said, I think the people of that region would trust the Peshmerga before they would US troops. Plus the Peshmerga troops would have a more fluent communication.....JMHO 

Skeet....I can pass that on to General Boykin if you'd like..... Course he might ask me what you MOS of AFSC is.... not sure if he's a credentials guy..... and thanks for the compliment... but this is from Army General W "Jerry " Boykin and just came out and I am sharing it with ya'll here....

And btw, I really came in here to announce that Anonymous just announced re: Kobani:

The flag of YPG is flying right now on the hill of the village of Tell Shair ( Coordinates: 36°54'8"N 38°18'7"E) 11:14 EDT 13 Oct 2014.... and apparently re-took a couple of klicks west...