Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurd Female Killed ISIS Commander in Kobani (GRAPHIC)

The General Commander of the entire YPG force defending the city of Kobani is a woman....

Nalin Afrin,

Bzq6nyvIIAAjnQ7.jpg

The YPG signed a pact with FSA, who in turn the US supports and arms. Not sure why the Press Secretary / Rear Admiral, didn't get the memo in terms of having reliable partners on the ground...

• Upvote 5

And yet it remains.... isn't  the whole point ..no matter where they go, ...would it not be better to send them from the ME and NOT our borders???

IF... and that's becoming a really HUGE IF..... IF we are there to stop ISIS... why are we not supporting actual people on the ground who are not only moderate, but are actually fighting on the side of those actually chosen by the US to arm......and are they are actually stopping them?....

How can it possibly escape the attention of anyone that the entire world is out protesting calling for support of these fighters in Kobane, who are actually killing ISIS and not grain silos.... and yet the one force actually accomplishing something is left to die for doing so?

The significance of this battle can NOT be overstated on so many levels...

Why are major news channels actually jibber jabbing about the threat of ISIS to US borders and not demanding we arm the one group that seems to be effectively stopping them... They are killing ISIS.... Not bombing grain silos and post offices...

Did you know that Turkey is allowing wounded ISIS fighters past their borders and load them into ambulances to be taken to Turkish hospitals?? An American over there witnessed it over and over again, while being detained by the Turks at the border?

Or that Turkey is stopping any and all assistance going into Kobane,? Massive numbers of Kurds wanting to go to their assistance are turned away, and now people are dying at the border in squirmishes trying to get over there....

Or that ISIS is replenishing their arms through Turkish borders?

It goes on and on... At the very least, and apart from worrying about where they go after they die.... There are a whole bunch of incredibly brave people fighting to kill them and are willing to sacrifice their lives to do so... And despite protests literally across the world.... not one country is coming to their aid in any kind of committed support for them in stopping ISIS.....

If you're really worried about ISIS, then do something ... cause you can do something... sign the White House petition, email your senators, focus on the target... cause it sure as heck seems that none of our world leaders are all that concerned about really stopping them....

BTW CentCom  Public Affairs can be reached at (813) 529-0214... Or, maybe if enough of us send them the youtube links they can get a better fix on what's needed... . 

This is the daily update report from the YPG:

KOBANE CANTON_ It is 26 days Since 15th September, terrorists linked to ISIS have been trying to occupy Kobane, hurt  the Kurdish people's will, but

YPG/YPJ fighters are creating heroic epics every hour ; repulsing their attacks with a great will and steadfast.

We the people's Defense Units( YPG) continue to fight mercenaries back and not let  them to achieve their goals ,since they fired on civilian areas near  the border with heavy 

weapons.

On the eastern front; severe clashes have erupted between our fighters and ISIS terrorists lasted till morning , in turn our forces have launched a special operation in order to halt ISIS advancing, as a result 29 terrorists have been killed.

Elsewhere on southern front ; terrorists tried yesterday , using all kind of heavy weapons including tanks, rockets and artillery, to attack our trenches but they failed and our fighter repelled  them leaving 17 terrorists killed.

On western front; our units carried out, yesterday, another special operation targeted enemy's positions which left  two vehicles destroyed and 22 terrorists killed.

Every moment in this historic resistance, our fighters are sacrificing their souls without hesitating, for that we know that victory is ours. Five of our comrades martyred defending this land.

We in turn pledge again to be the thorn in enemy's throat , those are humanity's enemy , for everybody to know that we never surrender, Kobane shall be a graveyard and hell for such terrorists.  

About the US-led coalition alliance air strikes against ISIS positions; despite the air strikes were very effective two days ago, it was  less sufficient  recently.

We call upon the US -led coalition to increase air strikes in order to weaken ISIS artillery force and heavy weaponry.

YPG Media Centre

• Upvote 3

Ya know, its going to be so much harder bullshatting the public, with political razzle dazzle when Youtube evidence says it all...

This is ISIS crossing over into Turkey, and Kurd snipers taking them out nonetheless... its from last week... but whining that ISIS is not crossing freely into Turkey is big bad lie... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7JvOoFYX3M

• Upvote 1

Thanks Rayzur...Appreciate the number...I'll see if I can burn it up...It's a shame these women have to stand on the front line an area where men ought to tread...There's so many targets for these Ladies to become proficient as sniper with the 50 cal., where they could reach out and slap their objective...Give me comms hookup with a female spotter who calculates for a female sniper who I've got a bets with both of them to buy the beer and cigars to cover my butt after we clean house. I aint never had the opportunity but I've been around some women that I know wouldn't flinch in the course of action and wouldn't hesitate to have them covering my butt....Although we could never let them know....''What''????????????????

• Upvote 1

And yet it remains.... isn't  the whole point ..no matter where they go, ...would it not be better to send them from the ME and NOT our borders???

IF... and that's becoming a really HUGE IF..... IF we are there to stop ISIS... why are we not supporting actual people on the ground who are not only moderate, but are actually fighting on the side of those actually chosen by the US to arm......and are they are actually stopping them?....

How can it possibly escape the attention of anyone that the entire world is out protesting calling for support of these fighters in Kobane, who are actually killing ISIS and not grain silos.... and yet the one force actually accomplishing something is left to die for doing so?

The significance of this battle can NOT be overstated on so many levels...

Why are major news channels actually jibber jabbing about the threat of ISIS to US borders and not demanding we arm the one group that seems to be effectively stopping them... They are killing ISIS.... Not bombing grain silos and post offices...

Did you know that Turkey is allowing wounded ISIS fighters past their borders and load them into ambulances to be taken to Turkish hospitals?? An American over there witnessed it over and over again, while being detained by the Turks at the border?

Or that Turkey is stopping any and all assistance going into Kobane,? Massive numbers of Kurds wanting to go to their assistance are turned away, and now people are dying at the border in squirmishes trying to get over there....

Or that ISIS is replenishing their arms through Turkish borders?

It goes on and on... At the very least, and apart from worrying about where they go after they die.... There are a whole bunch of incredibly brave people fighting to kill them and are willing to sacrifice their lives to do so... And despite protests literally across the world.... not one country is coming to their aid in any kind of committed support for them in stopping ISIS.....

If you're really worried about ISIS, then do something ... cause you can do something... sign the White House petition, email your senators, focus on the target... cause it sure as heck seems that none of our world leaders are all that concerned about really stopping them....

BTW CentCom  Public Affairs can be reached at (813) 529-0214... Or, maybe if enough of us send them the youtube links they can get a better fix on what's needed... . 

This is the daily update report from the YPG:

KOBANE CANTON_ It is 26 days Since 15th September, terrorists linked to ISIS have been trying to occupy Kobane, hurt  the Kurdish people's will, but

YPG/YPJ fighters are creating heroic epics every hour ; repulsing their attacks with a great will and steadfast.

We the people's Defense Units( YPG) continue to fight mercenaries back and not let  them to achieve their goals ,since they fired on civilian areas near  the border with heavy 

weapons.

On the eastern front; severe clashes have erupted between our fighters and ISIS terrorists lasted till morning , in turn our forces have launched a special operation in order to halt ISIS advancing, as a result 29 terrorists have been killed.

Elsewhere on southern front ; terrorists tried yesterday , using all kind of heavy weapons including tanks, rockets and artillery, to attack our trenches but they failed and our fighter repelled  them leaving 17 terrorists killed.

On western front; our units carried out, yesterday, another special operation targeted enemy's positions which left  two vehicles destroyed and 22 terrorists killed.

Every moment in this historic resistance, our fighters are sacrificing their souls without hesitating, for that we know that victory is ours. Five of our comrades martyred defending this land.

We in turn pledge again to be the thorn in enemy's throat , those are humanity's enemy , for everybody to know that we never surrender, Kobane shall be a graveyard and hell for such terrorists.  

About the US-led coalition alliance air strikes against ISIS positions; despite the air strikes were very effective two days ago, it was  less sufficient  recently.

We call upon the US -led coalition to increase air strikes in order to weaken ISIS artillery force and heavy weaponry.

YPG Media Centre

Rayzur, I really appreciate your posting this sites.  Good information.  

It would be so helpful is the Turks would assist, but their agenda is to all ISIS to get ride of as many Kurds as possible.  They have been fighting for a long time.  What I can't understand is how Turkey can be part of NATO an still refuse to assist a neighboring country when their NATO partners are helping.  

It would not take long for ISIS to be wiped off the face of the earth is our leadership had the guts to "win" the battles and the war!  But, they do no have that in mind.  

Right now, the Turks could cut off all supplies to ISIS, close the boarder and march forward.  Turks could com in from the North, allied and US planes could pulverize the tanks, gun positions, and troop positions on the ground.  US and partner countries could move out of Baghdad west, north, and South with "boots on the ground."  ISIS would be cut off in Iraq and could be destroyed in the open country. Reinforcements from Syria and Turkey could be hit with such savagery from the air and from forces out of Turkey that ISIS and any terror group could be eliminated as well.  This war could be over in a couple of weeks IF the military is given lea way to do what is necessary to WIN and NOT TO PROLONG THE WAR!    But that takes guts and a personality of strength and resolve from the current administration.  

Hiding behind the facade' of damaging the US reputation is as bad a holding up a child as a shield! Their is no such thing as leading from behind!!!  What a crock!!  

Reminds me of a demonstration that was being held in a city park.  One of the organizers of the demonstration arrive and no one was there.  On enquiring he ask one of the park custodians where the people had gone.  The custodian said, they marched to the city hall to demonstrate.  The organizer said, "Well, I'd better catch up!  I'm there leader!"  

It is nearly certain that this person WAS NOT THEIR LEADER!  He was a "wanna be" without the know how "to be."

Sorry, getting off the track.

Anyway, we need to be in front leading with plans to win and not to just pacify.  

Three cheers for these men and WOMEN who are giving their lives to protect the people of the city and their way of life.   

• Upvote 2

NEGL,  I am agreeing with YOU also, that is just the way the muslim thinks, there is NO heaven without Jesus Christ !

God Bless

GO RV 

Hey, I knew you did. Making the statement for some that think otherwise.  God bless.  

This was as of approximately 9 hours ago.... the huge Twitter campaign   #airdrop2kobane    seems to be making an impression on the US administration

MURSITPINAR, Turkey (AP) — Kurdish fighters have been able to halt the advance of the Islamic State extremist group in the Syrian border town of Kobani, where the U.S.-led coalition has been carrying out airstrikes for more than two weeks, activists said Sunday.

The coalition, which is targeting the militants in and around Kobani, conducted at least two airstrikes Sunday on the town, according to an Associated Press journalist. The U.S. Central Command said warplanes from the United States, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates conducted four airstrikes in Syria on Saturday and Sunday, including three in Kobani that destroyed an Islamic State fighting position and staging area.

The Syrian Kurdish enclave has been the scene of heavy fighting since late last Month, with the heavily armed Islamic State fighters determined to capture the border post and deal a symbolic blow to the coalition air campaign.

The extremist group has carved out a vast stretch of territory stretching hundreds of miles from northern Syria to the outskirts of Baghdad and imposed a harsh version of Islamic rule. The fighters have massacred hundreds of captured Iraqi and Syrian soldiers, terrorized religious minorities, and beheaded two American journalists and two British aid workers.

The U.S. has been speaking with Turkish officials about stepped up efforts to equip and train Syrian rebels battling both the Islamic State group and forces loyal to President Bashar Assad. U.S. and European military officials will travel to Turkey this week to meet with officials there and discuss the different ways Turkey can contribute. this kind of political mumbo jumbo is reprehensible, outrageous and disgraceful... Contribute?!?! Are you serious?!?! We are going to trust the very people that are letting the only ground force fighting ISIS get slaughtered!?! Have you lost your frickin mind?!?!?!?

On Sunday, a Turkish government official confirmed that Ankara has agreed with the U.S. to train 4,000 Syrian opposition fighters vetted by Turkish intelligence. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak on the record.

A Turkish Kurd, standing in Mursitpinar, in the outskirts of Suruc, on the Turkey-Syria border, watc …

The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Islamic State militants have not been able to advance in Kobani since Friday but are sending in reinforcements. The Observatory's chief, Rami Abdurrahman, said the group appears to have a shortage of fighters and has brought in members of its religious police known as the Hisbah to take part in the battles.

Since the offensive on Kobani began, some 550 people have been killed, including about 300 Islamic State fighters, 225 Kurdish gunmen and 20 civilians, said the Observatory, which relies on a network of activists across Syria. It said the number of jihadists killed could be much higher.

Farhad Shami, a Kurdish activist in Kobani reached by phone from Beirut, said the town was "relatively quiet" on Sunday apart from sniper fire. He said Islamic State fighters launched an offensive south of the town on Saturday but were repelled and lost many fighters.

"There are large numbers of dead fighters for Daesh who were either killed by the People's Protection Units or the (coalition) airstrikes," Shami said, referring to the main Kurdish force and using an Arabic acronym for the Islamic State group.

He said Kurdish fighters also were able to regain the border village of Tel Shair west of Kobani.

Thick smoke, debris and fire rise following an airstrike by the US-led coalition in Kobani, Syria as …

Abdurrahman said 36 jihadi fighters were killed in Kobani on Saturday. The jihadists control more than a third of the town.

Meanwhile in Beirut, hundreds of Kurds marched through the streets of the city to the U.N. headquarters. They chanted pro-Kurdish slogans and called on the world to help those fighting in Kobani, where more than 200,000 people have fled across the border into Turkey.

In Cairo, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon told reporters on the sidelines of a Gaza reconstruction conference on Sunday that "thousands of lives are at stake" in the town. I  once again call on all parties that can act to step up to prevent a massacre and protect civilians at Kobani," he said.

___

Turkey is allowing ISIS to replenish its arms and people as well as allowing ISIS past their borders for hospital care.... while at the same time refusing any humanitarian aid, and/or allowing the now thousands of Kurdish volunteers past its borders to assist Kobani. IF Kobani falls, ISIS will have a portal to transport arms and people through Turkey and will be strategically reprehensible in stopping ISIS. It would likewise bolster ISIS in then being able to boast it defeated the US military coalition.... I'm beyond gobsmacked that any strategic plan would allow this... or that the administration didn't see this as a strategic opportunity.... (I need to stop here... lest I say things I wouldn't want to) G-d Bless Kobani with His Mercy  

• Upvote 3

40% of the wounded soldiers are women:

dal blog di Marco Cesario
4 ottobre 2014
18:47
Syria: the Kurds who bravely fight against ISIS
"If the city of Kobanê falls into the hands of ISIS, Turkey will have a huge responsability in the genocide that will follow". Jacques Berès, surgeon and co-founder of Médécins Sans Frontières, speaks after a humanitarian mission in the battle zone near Turkish-Syrian border.

“I’ve been doing this job for more than forty years. But what I have actually seen in the past weeks in Syria is worse than anything I’ve ever seen in my entire life. If the Western countries do not act immediately there will be surely a genocide”. Jacques Berès, surgeon and co-founder of Médécins Sans Frontières and Médécins du Monde, returned last night from a humanitarian mission in the battle zone near Turkish-Syrian border, in Rojava territory (Western Kurdistan), where ISIS squads are besieging the city of Kobanê and other cities under YPG / YPJ control.
“The war in Syria is horrific – Berès said during a press conference at the headquarters of the magazine La Règle du Jeu in Paris – I’ve seen bodies burned, torn to pieces, with no arms or  legs, most of them civilians. My job, in a two-week mission, is inadequate compared to the work required. I couldn’t perform more than 7 or 8 surgical operations per day. But every attack by ISIS jihadist caused dozens of injuries.Every day there are dozens of these attacks. ”

Among the fighters killed or wounded to defend Rojava (Western Kurdistan) from ISIS barbarian hordes, there are young people and many women. “The percentage of women who fight in the ranks of YPG / YPJ (People’s Protection Unit) – tells Berès – is very high. At least 40% of the fighters severly injured that I medicated are women. This is a feature unique to the region. The structures of Kurdish society are secular, women’s role is very important, at the head of every institution there are usually a man and a woman, a view which is in contraddiction with the typical misogyny of this area of the Middle East. This view also clashes with ISIS dogmatic fundamentalism. I was just a kilometer away from the battle front and I have seen women and young fighters repel the assaults of the jihadists with simple rifles and kalashnikov. Fighters are armed with courage, they often come from Turkish Kurdistan to help the resistence in Rojava. But they are equipped only with old Kalashnikovs.

peshmerga-female-2_0-300x225.jpg

The issue of weapons, it’s not secondary. On one hand ISIS gangs are equipped with tanks, missile launchers, armored vehicles and heavy weapons. On the other hand Kurdish forces are equipped only with Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers. Where are the weapons the West promised to deliver ? “We haven’t seen Western weapons here – tells Berès – instead we saw not only jihadists coming from Turkey but also armored tanks passing through the Turkish border. Turkey continues to have an ambiguous behaviour because of the strategic and economic interestes involved”.
The Rojava, Western Kurdistan, it’s also a land rich in oil, which attracts not only ISIS but also Turkey. “In this region – explains Berès – there are 1,173 oil fields. Most of them were operational before the civil war. More than 60% of Syrian oil came from this region. Today they are closed but the energy potential is very high. Before the civil war this region was among the most prosperous  and tolerant of all Syria. Here you find mosques or synagogues. If ISIS takes the control of Rojava it will be the end of all this “.

And Kobanê? “It’s now like an enclave. In the region we have seen coming the FSA (Free Syrian Army), the Al Nusra Front, now the city of Kobanê is besieged by ISIS squads. The problem is that the border with Turkey remains closed and Turkey built a wall 5 meters high. No weapons, no medecins not even a bag of rice or a liter of milk goes through the border. Turkey freezes any convoy. So the Kurds fight alone, they are trapped between Turkish soldiers and ISIS gangs and they cannot escape anywhere. But one thing is certain: if the city of Kobanê falls into the hands of ISIS, Turkey will have a huge responsability in the genocide that will follow”.

• Upvote 1