Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Best News Ever

ronscarpa

Best Passage Ever

Our WORD for Saturday, 11 October 2014

"God presented Christ Jesus as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. He did this to demonstrate his righteousness, because in his forbearance he had left the sins committed beforehand unpunished— he did it to demonstrate his righteousness at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus."  (Romans 3:25–26) NIV

Romans 3:25–26 may be the most important verses in the Bible.

God is wholly just! And He justifies the ungodly..!
Not either/or..! Both..! He acquits the guilty, but is not guilty in doing so. This is the greatest news in the world..!

“[God] made [Jesus] to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.” (2 Corinthians 5:21)
“By sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and for sin, he condemned sin in the flesh.” (Romans 8:3)
“[Christ] bore our sins in his body on the tree.” (1 Peter 2:24)
“Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, that he might bring us to God.” (1 Peter 3:18)
“If we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.” (Romans 6:5)

If the most terrifying news in the world is that we have fallen under the condemnation of our Creator and that he is bound by his own righteous character to preserve the worth of his glory by pouring out his wrath on our sin . . .

. . . Then the best news in all the world (the gospel!) is that God has decreed a way of salvation that also upholds the worth of his glory, the honor of his Son, and the eternal salvation of his elect. He has given his Son to die for sinners and to conquer their death by his own resurrection.

Here's an alternative translation from the New Living Translation (NLT) - Enjoy the Truth..RON:

For God presented Jesus as the (atoning) sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus.

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

I LOVE THE GOOD LORD JESUS more than words can express. Thank you for bringing this. I do believe it, with all my heart and mind, because I know it to be true!! God gave man free will to believe or not to believe. For the ones that dont, you are going to spend eternity with your father the devil. Not my words, the words of our Father who is in Heaven! Your only on this earth, in a human body for a very short period of time. My recomendation is to read the above post study what has been said and ask the Good Lord Jesus into your heart, before its to late. Just remember if its not true then no harm no foul, we all become worm food. The major problem for you non believers is, that it is true. The very very sad part, is that you start an endless time after the death of your human body in the pit of hell with your father the devil. please dont let that happen! You can mock and make fun me all you want, but it doesnt change the outcome! Peace & Love!! :twocents:

• Upvote 2

I Love the Lord and his word. I am so thankful that He left an instruction book for all. When we read His word and study it, we can be so blessed

I am so thankful He paid the price for me and all of us, over 2000 years ago, so we might have eternal life, if we would accept Him as our personal Savoir.  Amen

• Upvote 2