Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Kobani/Kobane is So Important to ISIL

I can't believe this muppet head was the same person trying to provoke us into war with Syria months ago, by invoking images of women and children dying.... and now says...in the face of  thousands dying and/or tortured to death...  "yeah, its horrible to watch, but you have to step  back  and understand the strategic targets"... . omg.... Which one is it Mr. Potato Head?!?! Which time were you lying???...Cause both things can't be true....

Some of us are keeping track you duplicitous jerk and if you lose Kobani, we'll know something is beyond foul, and you have stepped through the doorway into evil.... . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvABxwsZOM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rFX_1i5QrI

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 3

Obama Is Muzzling Our Military Until After The November Elections So As Not To Agitate His Base ! ;)

It's Just My Hunch - But When Other Prominent Democrats Like Leon Panetta Are Calling Him Out

Even This Feckless President Will Step It Up At Least Slightly When The Political Waters Are At Low Tide !

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 3

I hope you're right Thug :wub: ... and that its not too late for these people.... Does that by any chance explain the comments of the R Admiral re: the Kurds in the White House briefing??? No one could miss the way he stuttered through that ... They didn't ask for air power... they are asking for the same kind of US weapons that ISIS has, in order to fight ISIS... 

Course one is left asking...  according to this Command Officer's briefing,:

• ISIS can't be stopped by air power in the Syrian town of Kobane, (and they are in fairly open fields ... or were for days)...and in condesending tones, we're told  they've been open and honest about that
  • yet we're supposed to believe that ISIS can be stopped by air power and that's why we are bombing ISIS in Syria....

I wonder which one is the lie....These guys can't seem to pick a truth and stay with it for longer than a few hours... (can you tell I'm a tad annoyed... lol ) .......

• Upvote 2

ISIS is gaining ground...

I don't get it. We're in Syria to stop ISIS. We know where they are. They are attacking a town with at least 12,000 men, women and children, Kurds Christians and Arabs who can't get out... people who will be slaughtered, by the thousands.....

ISIS is attacking from 3 sides. We are watching live. There is no mystery as to their location. And air strikes won't stop them? They are out in the open in many places and air strikes won't stop them?? They are using ginormous  tanks to hide behind and air strikes won't stop them?

So can someone explain to me why we are using air strikes in Syria to stop ISIS when air strikes in Syria won't stop ISIS?

And to the Admiral doing the briefing?

With all respect due sir, this is not the time to play scaredy cat that we might give the wrong people weapons... we already did that... and now we're fighting them... I vote we arm the people fighting against our common enemy.... and frankly, the women  fighting for that ground  have bigger stones than you could ever hope for.....buh ya!..

Hey Razor . You are knowledgeable on things like this let me ask you.

Why didnt they strike these armies before they got into the cities?

When they were on their way across the desert to it.

Im not much on strategies . I have always been the look down the barrel and take down targets kind a guy.

Is there a reason they didnt do this.  I mean its a desert right?  Like out in the wide open comes to mind.

Is there something im not aware of. 

• Upvote 1

Hey Razor . You are knowledgeable on things like this let me ask you.

Why didnt they strike these armies before they got into the cities?

When they were on their way across the desert to it.

Im not much on strategies . I have always been the look down the barrel and take down targets kind a guy.

Is there a reason they didnt do this.  I mean its a desert right?  Like out in the wide open comes to mind.

Is there something im not aware of. 

I'm with you dog53 - no military training here but common sense would say you go after them before they get to cover.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

Wow!!!! Rayzur, your right on the nail with this situation.  Its so frustrating, that we can not expose these liar's, so call transparency tactics its unbelievable.  Wish more of our commanders will grow some balls, but their tough battle is the media.  Media is real powerful, and people will believe whatever they say. 

TG and Dog53, common sense along with smart strategies has won many battles.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Why do I smile when Rayzor gets upset? Is it because she is usually right? Or because she is waking some of us up?

Either way...i like that gal!!!!!

And I believe there is a point here too about hitting them in the desert.  A great point actually.

Bumping for others to read!!!

• Upvote 1

Here's a link from Fox News with another Lt Col making the same observations, asking the same questions... Apologies that I don't know how to bring the clip in direct... I'll go look for it on youtube... in the meantime... here is a link that looks at the same issues... .

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/10/08/isis-threat-why-kobani-matters-to-us-world/

I know for a fact men and women are sitting on the ground absolutely sickened that they are not getting the call to do more... 

Edited by Rayzur

Not that much bothers me. Indeed that threshold is probably way too high... Years of training I guess....

This whole day'um ME thing it so convoluted it gives new meaning to the expression the enemy of my enemy is my friend.....

I don't care if these people are Muslim, or Christian or Jewish.... I know they are fighting to protect innocent people who are Muslim and Christian and Jewish from the horrors, the torture, and the massacre of an ISIS victory.... The very ISIS we are there to eliminate.... WTF Mr. President??? WTF???...

I am sickened and disgusted, and angry with your lies and the complicit participation of a Congress allowing this, ...funding this charade... .

I have no idea anymore what the truth is.... but its NOT about stopping ISIS.... and the entire world is watching as witness to this lie....

I salute all the men and women who will unnecessarily die today  fighting the evil called ISIS. Here are the faces of people who believed in the US, who took your word  Mr. President, that we were there to eliminate this evil.... Here are the faces of people who counted on us to be there... because we said we would.... and they are now dead or will die because airmen sit on the ground under a Command where good men will do nothing... :salute:

The following videos show these women alive and fighting in combat weeks or days before they died.

The back story, ISIS was over running these Kobani soldiers.... Arin, knowing defeat was inevitable, waited for them to overtake her and pulled the pin on a grenade taking out 7 ISIS men, .... allowing her fellow soldiers to escape certain death.

This soldier, like every single female soldier facing ISIS, saved the last bullet for herself...

Thanks so much guys for indulging my rant.... this one is especially hard for ready and willing    good men to do nothing.....and I hope you don't mind if I post a few videos now and then as my way of at least honoring people who will die taking stand against the evil of ISIS..... .

• Upvote 2

Rayzur seems you are waking up from the matrix, its not pretty believe me but its  necessary in order to find the truth. As we sit idle we watch the elites plan unfold.  The syrian people are the pawns left in this chess game and we all know what pawns are used for to beat your opponent. That city will fall because its designed to.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

This just hit the wire from the Kurds in Kobane...I'm posting in here in case anyone is interested in following up with a strategic means of eliminating as many  of the ISIS threat as possible while they are still in the ME....

Again this was sent out by the Kobani Kurds (which explains the English / grammer) ...

MUST WATCH very very important thing about the situation and the conflict between isis and kurds and the rest of the world
(current event)

Please the peaceful and the real humans and the real supporters of humanity sign this and tell the other supporters and friends to also do so. . You can save lives you can save your future you can help you brothers and systers by sign Officially arm the People's Protection Unit (YPG) of Syria to defend ISIS from destroying the Kobane community. it will take max 3 minutes for you to sign this help you kurdish brothers to fight back these Isis subhumans and killers who want to destory this world
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/officially-arm-peoples-protection-unit-ypg-syria-defend-isis-destroying-kobane-community/MqkGM32Y
Enter this site and sign please Thank you ! YPG With American weapons = many dead Muslim men in hell... .YPG/YPJ are holding back isis right now in kobani with old russian weapons and they have to kill isis to get ammo its 1700 ypg fighters vs 10000 subhumans bloodsuckers . half of these kurdish fighters are girls and they are still fighting back isis if you want to do something good sign this please !. You dont want these isis back in europe or the US so help to destroy them !!

Rayzur seems you are waking up from the matrix, its not pretty believe me but its  necessary in order to find the truth. As we sit idle we watch the elites plan unfold.  The syrian people are the pawns left in this chess game and we all know what pawns are used for to beat your opponent. That city will fall because its designed to.

Edited by Rayzur