Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

a shout out too fort worth dallas

jeepguy

hello  folks ,  I  am reaching out to texas people ,  for the sake of my son ,   he is in a bad way with addiction ,  and has hit  the bottom .... {  I am 1500 miles  away and getting 2nd hand information }   ....  I am seeking any one in the fort worth dallas region who might be able to point me toward . a rehab center or some sort of help  he is over 21 ....  and  his own man ...... and  failing .....  but  I pray god  has an angel   on his side  this week as it will be the toughest test  he is about to hit .......  I am willing to bet he is non-insured , and no job ,  I haven`t  heard from him in 3 or 4 months .....  but  he has a few relatives in area that  do see him more than I but I can relay the information ............ { it happens  , and it can be undone ,  just  the first step must be his !  he just needs the pointer  }   thanks for every one who reads this   ..........  peace   jeep 

• Upvote 5

Hey JG I'm nor sure if this is relevant but I came across a PhD researcher who says high doses of Vit C block the paths of heroin (I'm not sure of other drugs) but his research was shut down cos the big Pharma's had just got a foot in the door with the Methadone program and so the govt ignored this cheap simple solution. 

Praying for your son to come to his senses and realise he needs to initiate the first steps of his recovery.

• Upvote 1

jeepguy - did a google search for you - take a look at the results - not sure what will work for your son and do not have any personal experience with any of these but its a starting place.

• Upvote 5

I feel for you Jeepguy. My daughter is currently a guest in the Big House in kansas.

Really the best damn thing that ever happened to her.

My wife and I both in our mid fifties are raising her children because meth Has control of her.

Every day she wakes up in jail is one more day that she wakes up.

I know the loooong days and weeks & years of what will happen next?

I plead the blood of Jesus over your son & my Daughter and every other soul lost in the evil that is drugs.

I plead the blood of Jesus over your broken heart.

May you find peace soon.

• Upvote 6

jeepguy and Muleslayer, I am so sorry to read of this, and the struggle

your kids and you are going through. I know some folks in my area that

are also going through similar issues. I spoke with a friend of mine a few

months ago that I had not seen for about 25 years. We spoke via telephone

and he mentioned to me that several of his kids are addicts, and I could hear

the struggle in his voice. A solid stable family, my friend is a pastor, and it

is something that can happen to any family. 

Now reading about your own struggles, it is truly heart breaking. The situation is 

never hopeless, and I am praying and hoping along with you that your kids will

find liberty soon. This manner of scourge is hitting even small towns hard.

My very best to you both

Jim

thank you all for  the  thoughts and prayers ,  {  I had my own  ----  trips  down  the  party trails , back in the day ---  and  I hit  the spot where --- enough  is enough ----    I just hope  the  son  ,   hurries  the hell up ,  he  is   wasting  a precious thing ------ life }   posted  day after the links and  support , waiting on the  other members of the family  to  check back in ,,,,,,   thanks again ..........   

I feel for you Jeepguy. My daughter is currently a guest in the Big House in kansas.

Really the best damn thing that ever happened to her.

My wife and I both in our mid fifties are raising her children because meth Has control of her.

Every day she wakes up in jail is one more day that she wakes up.

I know the loooong days and weeks & years of what will happen next?

I plead the blood of Jesus over your son & my Daughter and every other soul lost in the evil that is drugs.

I plead the blood of Jesus over your broken heart.

May you find peace soon.

Much respect tou you, your wife and your daughter. I do sympathize with you ( and jeepguy)

I wish the best to your daughter and to jeepguy's son ( and everybody else with same problem)

Father in the Name of Jesus, I know we are not perfect, I pray for all of these hurting families, may your peace and wisdom endure them in theses times of trouble, please guide their paths, and direct each step they will take, wrap your hands around their children, as we see a miracle come forth, In Jesus Name,,Amen

• Upvote 2

Tonight I came over her to look around and what I found was a place of love and prayers,

also the name of Jesus and His Blood used in the same sentence. Oh goodness how refreshing

it was for us to know those can still be used and open to the public.

I went through the Drug situation with my sister, one of her sons was addicted

and ended up doing 9 years in prison.

We will pray for all those and their families enduring this terrible situation.

Much love and many Blessings

Luci

• Upvote 1

Jeep, Mule, as a father myself I truly feel for you both, it's a battle I've fought, lost, fought, lost, and have fought again, and very close to my heart, hopefully this time it's over for good and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Don't ever give up, ever, no matter what, you are not alone. You are in our prayers to keep your kids safe and put them back on the right path!  Peace my friends.

• Upvote 3

Jeep and Mule - I can empathize with both of you.  My stepson battled with the same problem, and now has to struggle with Hepatitius C because of needle use.  However, by the Grace of God, he has put the rest of his life together.  He is working, going back to college, and no longer in a truly toxic relationship, having sent that girl packing.

If you don't mind some adivice - find a good Al-Anon group. They helped/help me immensely.  Sometimes is just good to have a group who has been/is there to talk with - or even just listen to. 

My prayers for both of you...

• Upvote 2

Jeep, Mule, as a father myself I truly feel for you both, it's a battle I've fought, lost, fought, lost, and have fought again, and very close to my heart, hopefully this time it's over for good and we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Don't ever give up, ever, no matter what, you are not alone. You are in our prayers to keep your kids safe and put them back on the right path!  Peace my friends.

I am happy she is still breathing!

I want more, but somedays your pigeon other days the statue.

Jeep and Mule - I can empathize with both of you. My stepson battled with the same problem, and now has to struggle with Hepatitius C because of needle use. However, by the Grace of God, he has put the rest of his life together. He is working, going back to college, and no longer in a truly toxic relationship, having sent that girl packing.

If you don't mind some adivice - find a good Al-Anon group. They helped/help me immensely. Sometimes is just good to have a group who has been/is there to talk with - or even just listen to.

Al-anon til I am blue in the face!

I think it was GymRat who said it won't help till she wants it. SO TRUE!

How do you make some one want it?

Same old cycle gets out, great for a while and right back to it.

She Very low self esteem. How do you fix that? Am I to blame for that mind set?

These are the questions that do the round round in my head when I let them.

Sorry folks probably TMI.

Just venting! The wife won't let me chase wild women anymore. :)

Hi Muleslayer :)

How are things going in regards to your daughter? I was very sorry to hear

of her problems and I hope things will improve for all of you.

Still in jail still breathing!

Thanks be to G.O.D

Thanks for asking. jim

Edited by Muleslayer
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Mule. I understand your questions, and all that can often

float around in our heads. Please do not blame yourself, although

it is common to do so. One day at a time, and some days that is

difficult enough. It is evident how much you care about her, and

it is THAT care and love that will bring her through this period. Never

hesitate to tell her often that you love her. We are all broken and

damaged goods to some extent, and some take more time to heal.

Have a good night! Thanks for the update.

Jim

Jeep and Mule - I can empathize with both of you.  My stepson battled with the same problem, and now has to struggle with Hepatitius C because of needle use.  However, by the Grace of God, he has put the rest of his life together.  He is working, going back to college, and no longer in a truly toxic relationship, having sent that girl packing.

If you don't mind some adivice - find a good Al-Anon group. They helped/help me immensely.  Sometimes is just good to have a group who has been/is there to talk with - or even just listen to. 

My darn iPad froze up before I could complete my response to you Tank Dude.

I do not mind at all the advice of pen pal. In fact I appreciate it!

Long trip on the morrow. Need to sleep.

Over and out