Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ISIS in one cartoon....

I guess you are trying to say that America is responsible for the war in Syria?

Syria has been the world's hot spot for terrorist since I was born! The USA did not create that mess! Nor did we start problems for Assad. America attempted to help the people when they rose up against him! Ya sleep with dogs - you are going to catch flees! :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yep, my bad GYM...yep, he's another evil dictator we must remove in the name of freedom, just like Iraq, Libya, etc. Has nothing to do with Qatar and the Saudis wanting to run a pipline thru his country which he wouldn't allow (which I've provided evidence of many times, which you continually ignore)...just like when Saddam and Ghaddafi wanted to back thier DInar with gold and stop using the USD for oil transactions...nope had NOTHING to do with ANY of that. We just wanna help them Syrians to be able to buy BigMacs and shop Wal-Mart!! Just keep on believing the narrative the govt has used time and tme again to get us into wars for profit.

Clue: Before we started stealing their oil ad installing pouppet dictators to help rob said oil, WE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE MIDDLE EAST

• Upvote 4

Yep, my bad GYM...yep, he's another evil dictator we must remove in the name of freedom, just like Iraq, Libya, etc. Has nothing to do with Qatar and the Saudis wanting to run a pipline thru his country which he wouldn't allow (which I've provided evidence of many times, which you continually ignore)...just like when Saddam and Ghaddafi wanted to back thier DInar with gold and stop using the USD for oil transactions...nope had NOTHING to do with ANY of that. We just wanna help them Syrians to be able to buy BigMacs and shop Wal-Mart!! Just keep on believing the narrative the govt has used time and tme again to get us into wars for profit.

Clue: Before we started stealing their oil ad installing pouppet dictators to help rob said oil, WE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE MIDDLE EAST

Like my Mom used ta say: "If you hate it so much - there's the door!"

Get ta steppin'

You can always tell when someone has no logical reply, or any deep though processes when they resort to hostility. Guess I hit a neve.

And as for your statement "if you hate it so much"...Hate what? The fact our government is bombing people for profit? In WHAT world is that considered American, or Patriotic? This country was founded on dissent and questioning the staus quo (PATRIOTISM), not blindly obeying your government (STATISM), and it seems you are unable to distinguish the two.. I'm not going anywhere my friend, I love America, just not how and who it is curremtly run by.

Edited by thegente
  • Upvote 6

You can always tell when someone has no logical reply, or any deep though processes when they resort to hostility. Guess I hit a neve.

And as for your statement "if you hate it so much"...Hate what? The fact our government is bombing people for profit? In WHAT world is that considered American, or Patriotic? This country was founded on dissent and questioning the staus quo (PATRIOTISM), not blindly obeying your government (STATISM), and it seems you are unable to distinguish the two.. I'm not going anywhere my friend, I love America, just not how and who it is curremtly run by.

Well you can complain; gripe till the moon turns blue! Ain't nothing going to change!

You did not hit any nerves! LOL Guess you have no clue what hostility looks like!

This country is the greatest in the world! It ain't perfect but then nothing is!

Being that America is the number 1 arms dealer in the world - war is good business!

Yes, America does not & will not like Syria & many other countries. Yes, we work behind the scenes to undermine & cause dissent. Guess what? So do they! Get used too it! Get over it!

Did we cause the war in Syria? No! Are we to blame? Not directly! Assad is the main reason! We may have helped or assisted in making the water boil over the pot but hey - war is good business!

Look at Iran, North Korea, etc, etc................................... :)

Of course, this is all speck-u-lation as NO ONE has proof one way or the other!

Edited by gymrat76541

Nothing will change with that type of mindset....if you think profiting from bombing people to death is "good business" you have some serious issues. And being the world's number one arms dealer is nothing to brag about...that being said, I do believe in a strong military for defense of our country, NOT to be used as a big stick for corporate and political interests.

. And as far as seeing hostility, you have no idea who I am or the things I've seen/done in my life time. And as for America "liking" Syria and many other countries, it has nothing to do with "like", it has to do with resource control, and funneling trillions to the elite. So I should just "get used to it", "get over it"....is that what you would have told the Founding Fathers when they started complaining? Again, you seem to have NO IDEA of the difference between being a Patritot or being a Statist.

And lastly, as for you "Assad is the main reason" rhetoric, like I said, there is more than enough evidence to see the light if you choose to... But you would actually have take 5 minutes to listen to something other that your rah-rah-rah MSM kool-aid, you might be able to actually see the forest for the trees.

• Upvote 3

"it has to do with resource control, and funneling trillions to the elite."

You hit the nail on the head! Now, do you seriously think this is going to change? Nope, no way, no how!

Learn to live with it! America throws money to the rebels, Russia makes money selling arms to Assad.

In America we see money made by drugs dealers, small arms runners, & criminals as "dirty money".

But the money made by arms manufacturers, ammunition manufacturers, and our government from selling death around the world as good money!

Ain't that a kick in the pants!

Point is - this ain't likely to change & you are wasting your time trying! LOL

"it has to do with resource control, and funneling trillions to the elite."

You hit the nail on the head! Now, do you seriously think this is going to change? Nope, no way, no how!

Learn to live with it! America throws money to the rebels, Russia makes money selling arms to Assad.

In America we see money made by drugs dealers, small arms runners, & criminals as "dirty money".

But the money made by arms manufacturers, ammunition manufacturers, and our government from selling death around the world as good money!

Ain't that a kick in the pants!

Point is - this ain't likely to change & you are wasting your time trying! LOL

Gym, with all due respect, people with pitchforks have overthrow tyrants in the past, and if enough folks wake up and see who the true enemies are, things CAN change. Anyway, it's Friday, so have a good weekend, it's beer-thirty for me...

Gym, with all due respect, people with pitchforks have overthrow tyrants in the past, and if enough folks wake up and see who the true enemies are, things CAN change. Anyway, it's Friday, so have a good weekend, it's beer-thirty for me...

Hey, we can agree to disagree! LOL

Enjoy your weekend! Down one or two for me! :)