Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

OK.  Folks, this is really beginning to look like the open forums.  IT ISN"T.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Just because someone's doesn't jive with yours is no reason to start lighting up the board with comments about how well they can spell, red marks, etc.  Even in most negative comments, there is something which should spur us on to think more deeply, ask more questions, seek more info and become wiser at the end of the day.

H50, I may not agree with everything you said, but I did give you a green to help reduce the reds.  Besides, I hate auto correct on my phone.  It has caused some VERY embarrassing texts!  :)

Appreciate your well-balanced post. Grazie. Ciao.

Adam,

Thanks for the "revelation". My initial response is, everybody is entitled to their opinion. After it is their opinion. If someone does not agree, well it is okay. One opinion does not make another differing opinion correct, or right for that matter. Rights and opinions are freely owned by the individual in whose skin he/she are in, period. If others of like mind agree with the individual, so be it. If other disagree, so be it.

I am quite different from you. However, My educational economic and financial interested is what has attracted me to this site. I am sure there are those who might not agree and those that do agree with you. Even in disagreement, or business, I only request and expect the highest integrity, respect, honesty and followers of the "Golden Rule", i.e. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Some folks have the latter twisted, thus the cause for the ill in the world.

I am a former USMC ('68-'71), I volunteered. I found out later how our government really works. I will not list the re-education process I had to undergo. My heritage has been a political football and I defended the documents upon which this country is supposed to be based. So now I proceed with an open mind against all detractors, but still strive to follow the Golden Rule. It is not political correctness I am looking seeking. It is spiritually direct and focused correctness without judgement I am seeking. Therefore, I am willing to work with any and all who who seek the same. That is why I am a member of Dinar Vets.

So keep your lamp full for the hour is at hand. For some, keep your powder dry. Hopefully, all weapons will be turned into something more benevolent and hearts will be joined in and for the greater good. With the RV perhaps we can make a difference in this arena.Peace.

• 3 weeks later...

"actually, in my opinion, they should simply be exterminated. Anyone associating with them should get immediate life in prison if not the death penalty. But in the world we live in, the sissyface pandering schmucks that you see flapping their lips on TV will never have the "intestinal fortitude" to take a stance that aggressive, so we will continue to see weakness from most fronts on the ISIS issue." Adam Montana

Love it! I feel the same way. When civilians start talking about Iraq or Afghanistan I just walk away. We need to break **** and kill people like we were trained to do and get this over with. People who want to be ISIS need to be killed like the terrorist they are. No mercy. 

Good talk Mr. Montana. Running for prez? hmmm? lol Go RV!

• 1 month later...

All due respect, what is the core motivation concerning our relationship with dinar vets? I concerned that we are joining the throng of opinionated extremists that seek emotional support and side stepping the concrete information for the purposes of intelligent decision making. After several years of buying in to the sway of direction, I realize that it is important that we don't get caught up in the rhetoric of political campaigning. Please forgive my forthrightness, I'm not an idiot

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All due respect, what is the core motivation concerning our relationship with dinar vets? I concerned that we are joining the throng of opinionated extremists that seek emotional support and side stepping the concrete information for the purposes of intelligent decision making. After several years of buying in to the sway of direction, I realize that it is important that we don't get caught up in the rhetoric of political campaigning. Please forgive my forthrightness, I'm not an idiot

No problem Paitin.  If I may, I would like to field this one.  One of the things I appreciate about this site is the freedom to express a personal opinion and a fact which ISN'T mainstream.  In the VIP OSI section this is even more appreciated.  As it has been said elsewhere on this site, all opinions are welcome and appreciated...in fact, necessary...to keep us all grounded and rounded.  Simple disagreement is not a reason for abandonment of the advantages which being a DV member has to offer.

There are many members who have held a different opinion than the majority of members.  Does that make them wrong?  Who really knows until the situation for disagreement has presented itself and passed?  We gather information and pick a side...or we ride the fence and wait it out.  In the end, does it really matter?  Who has the whole truth?  All I know is that after several years of searching for information, I have found that this site and the information from its members in general is closer to the truth than anywhere else.  The resources which are and will be provided for us to utilize pre- and post RV are going to be the best possible without having to spend massive amounts of time, energy, and resources it would cost me to personally search all of this out.  I am grateful for DV and it everything it has to offer.  I am grateful and thankful for all of the effort and time Adam has put into this for OUR sakes and is so willing to allow us to be a part of what is happening.  He doesn't have to do this.  He does it, I believe, out of a heart that says, "Help others to help make the world a better place.  Help others achieve their dreams and goals.  Help others build something that can be passed on."  I don´t have to agree with everyone, but I do keep an open mind and I think I am much richer, in more ways then one, for the experience.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1