Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

SalSuuvAx2   I've been reading alot of stuff in Dinarland for over a year now, but I've never responded to any posts, so if I'm not doing it right, please forgive my ignorance.

Your comments of 10/8 ("Weekly and Then Some"), which I would not even know how to find if you hadn't sent it via e-mail, really stirred my heart and mind to try to tell you how much I appreciate your position on these issues.  Rather than being alienated by them, I feel like you are my big brother.

Unlike you, I have never had a problem with authority, and always had a general trust for banks, government, and cops, until recently.  Like you, I don't trust them now, and definitely believe we need a backup plan.  And the sooner we can implement it, the better.

I'm very concerned that not only does O doesn't give a flying hoot about our country, but maybe he really is trying to find ways to disable and trap many of us, kill others, and in the process, have a good reason to declare martial law, thereby suspending elections and incarcerating many of us.  I've read many suggested reasons why he does not want the RV/GCR to benefit U.S. citizens, and a quotation from an alleged secret service person saying that O told the IRS not to release it to us in September, November, January (2015), or ever.  I've read posts about the ISIS and the ebola being tools of our govenrment, and, sadly, I have no reason to doubt this.

Tonight, I read at http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/10/10details-of-how-mandatory-ebola-vaccines-will-soon-be-a-reality/  that within 2 weeks, ebola will be diagnosed in at least 40 states and...then the American people will be hit with shock-and-awe media coverage designed to frighten every American into compliance in terms of receiving a series of mandatory vaccines. ...Containment facilities are being prepared in a variety of venues including sports facilities and shopping malls. ...Old abandoned [military] bases are being retrofitted for isolation and are designed to quarantine persons with active ebola.  ...The Connecticut State of Public Health emergency, declared by the governor on 10/7, allows bureaucrats to detain and forcibly vaccinate people without informed consent or any semblance of due process.  ...When the virus reaches "critical mass" we will see a media blitz, and multiple vaccines, not just the ebola vaccine, will be required.  ...the Global Fund will be in charge of the distribution of the vaccine ... and "newly developed," and not yet announced vaccines for TB and HIV. ...as  many as 2 dozen vaccines will be required and forcibly administered by various levels of government.  ...Americans are going to be required to obtain a vaccine card which demonstrates that they have complied with the federal list of vaccines.  ...The vaccination card will only be the beginning of the incremental practice of mass vaccinations, which [the information] sources believe will leave much of the population in a debilitated condition. ..When one considers how ebola is being allowed to spread by keeping both the borders open and our airports open to travelers from west Africa, these allegations are very conservative.  ..Healthy people, in an impact zone (i.e., the term being used for a pandemic outbreak) will be assigned and relocated until such time as they have taken the soon-to-be-mandatory GSK ebola vaccine.  ...There will be vaccine roadblocks designed to arrest and transport, for detainment, individuals who refuse to be vaccinated.  ...integrated within the roadblock forces will be DHS personnel along with "UN observers" and foreign troops ... for the purpose of getting the American people conditioned to seeing UN troops on American soil.

If this was too long, I apologize.  I have no reason to doubt these assertions, either.  I don't know if you'll feel you have the time to go to the website so I tried to give you the highlights.

I am wondering if we who hold VND could go to Belize now to deposit, not exchange, (since it is foreign-tradeable) while it's still possible to get out of this country, and before they detain us or try to make us debilitated.  Do you think the bank/banks you plan for us to use would agree to hold it in accounts for us, and that we could trust them with it after it revalues?  I'm pretty sure VND, is not a currency they usually deal with, or hold in accounts, but I figure if anyone can persuade them, you are the one.

• Upvote 1

WTH!? It made no real point I understand being frustrated but what was that really saying? You have a plan B for duel citizenship so does that mean when this pops some are going to get services and some are not because of be hand picked out for there comments? I spoke to a VIP named captinron 601 and he agrees a 100% on my views of this rant. Does this mean you might leave some members high and dry and fly to another country? I'm Just saying. No punches right just being straight forward.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Because you have taken over this thread and when that happens it has been hijacked. This was not the only thing Adam discussed in his message and the "subject" has its own thread. Please use it.

:cowboy2:

My apologies, Granny. I was simply commenting on what was said. Didn't realize that doing so 13 pages later was highjacking.

Edited by ocdude
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

WTH!? It made no real point I understand being frustrated but what was that really saying? You have a plan B for duel citizenship so does that mean when this pops some are going to get services and some are not because of be hand picked out for there comments? I spoke to a VIP named captinron 601 and he agrees a 100% on my views of this rant. Does this mean you might leave some members high and dry and fly to another country? I'm Just saying. No punches right just being straight forward.

There is absolutely no change in services to be provided to VIP or OSI clients. Nor has there ever been ANY mention or even suggestion of such a thing occurring.

Read previous post regarding this.

Acquiring a second passport / citizenship is completely legal, and part of an excellent strategy for wealth retention. It is not for everyone's plans, and is not without cost. It in no way changes or affects what is going on in VIP or OSI.

Holding a second passport/citizenship does not automatically mean you are leaving the country (or ever will). It is but a component of a much larger strategy.

We do not elaborate on it in open forums, as you have already demonstrated how misinformation is spread. If for whatever reason a person chooses not to become involved in VIP or OSI that is fine and is respected.

If you care to learn about second citizenships and passports there is quite a bit of information available about them on the Internet. If you care to learn about the information and strategies that have been developed through a team of experts that have spent hundreds oh hours and thousands of dollars on developing a strategy, then perhaps OSI is for you. It does have its associated costs, but then if you go to any worthwhile wealth management firm you will no doubt incur costs.

"Knowledge is power" (but that doesn't mean it comes without cost).

Actually, VIP members benefit greatly from ongoing strategies developed and passed down from OSI for inclusion. :twocents:   

• Upvote 3

I understand been a VIP prior in 2011 and I've heard the whole thing. I've even looked into it waka,oversees offshore accounts I'm a banker on a corp level and I still see ways to get caught on tax issues. So these hundreds of hours of expert analysis who could they be? Iraq and many other countries put together a teams of experts for many different reasons. But on thing is true just because they are a team dosnt make them any better. My point is really this.. after this thing pops if I'll I get is phone numbers, public info, and promises of opportunities to save my wealth then I will feel stupid for handing over my $ For a VIP. Remember someone has issues with government here in the good ole USA. So then why would his views change about governments around the world? It is possible for the laws to be put in place making it a crime to avoid paying the taxes in the USA regardless of the stratigies by the team of experts What happens then ? move away? You know when people say just doesn't sound right is usually is not right. And that's my two cents.

Edited by Hawaii 50
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The reason for my post is also take a look at the last paragraph before the talks of Isis. Right in the same section where the rant goes on about opposing any government he makes a duel citizenship comment. That sounds like it's presented In a whole different light. It didn't get posted during his talk about VIP benefits and protection rant. It was posted after the not trusting any government rant. And there is no quick way to explain that one away to me. You know sometimes it is what it is. And that sounds exactly the case.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I understand been a VIP prior in 2011 and I've heard the whole thing. I've even looked into it waka,oversees offshore accounts I'm a banker on a corp level and I still see ways to get caught on tax issues. So these hundreds of hours of expert analysis who could they be? Iraq and many other countries put together a teams of experts for many different reasons. But on thing is true just because they are a team dosnt make them any better. My point is really this.. after this thing pops if I'll I get is phone numbers, public info, and promises of opportunities to save my wealth then I will feel stupid for handing over my $ For a VIP. Remember someone has issues with government here in the good ole USA. So then why would his views change about governments around the world? It is possible for the laws to be put in place making it a crime to avoid paying the taxes in the USA regardless of the stratigies by the team of experts What happens then ? move away? You know when people say just doesn't sound right is usually is not right. And that's my two cents.

Hawaii 50,

Granted, everything about this requires a certain amount of trust.  It is a speculative investment.  There are no guarantees.  That has been stated over and over again.  It is simply a question of whom you will place your trust with.  

I agree with a healthy dose of skepticism when it comes to certain things.  Everyone has their own level which eventually must be addressed.  I can assure you of this, without going in to an inappropriate level of detail, I have already been the recipient of much information from trusted sources on this site.  It has already changed my future and assured me of a brighter and more stable financial future.  Thanks to the advice and trust of others I have come to know on this site who give advice, share knowledge and share their contacts, I am in the process of building something which will ensure that I, my children and their children will have a choice and an inheritance.

I was also skeptical at first. My situation required me to address it and overcome it more quickly than perhaps yours.  While I would never try to coerce or pressure someone to join VIP, I can tell you by my experience already, it is most definitely worth it!

• Upvote 4

Hawaii 50-First of all-you say you are a banker at the corporate level. I would have a real problem having a banker at

the corporate level that cannot spell, use grammar properly, and does not know how to use punctuation.

Second-you evidently have not done your due diligence in reading all the VIP, Off Shore and 2nd Passport info. You are

reading things into Adam's post that are not there.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

H50- first of all I like your name, and it's not just because I enjoy the show or for the time I've spent living in the islands... I am not doubting your skills or knowledge in your reported career, but simply put (not to be argumentative) you are quite simply wrong (unless perhaps a typo) in that AVOIDING taxes in the US is 100% legal! Now EVADING taxes is quite a different matter, and illegal and prosecutable.

The team of experts I have referred to is not actually a "team" in as much as they are multiple (and international) experts pooling their expertise.

Even the best individuals in any field bring in other experts and knowledgeable and experienced consultants to further their knowledge.

Things constantly change worldwide in financial and governmental requirements (FACTA for one example).

The benefits of dual citizenship offers benefits that you apparently are unaware of financially, and that is fine. I won't tell you that anything going on in OSI is not available elsewhere, however I will advocate that my time to research and vet the sources (as well as government offices, officials, financiers, etc.) is far, far more valuable than the relatively small amount I have invested in this site. I can imagine you have developed valued and trusted relationships in your professional career and understand you really cannot put a price on them. Certainly introductions that are made from one trusted individual to another can often open doors that would otherwise remain closed.

Once again I seem to be getting a bit off track here attempting to explain something that is generally well understood by participants to others outside of the group who perhaps have preconceived notions or prejudices towards a strategy that is really misunderstood.

Remember "You don't know, what you don't know" (even if you think you do)

It is truly a wise person who realizes there is much more to be learned than what they presently know.

This being shared, I (nor anyone else I am aware of) is pushing or promoting acquiring a second citizenship or passport, it is simply part of another wealth retention strategy that many people are interested in, and is certainly not something everyone would have an desire for.

You are absolutely correct, there are several ways to get "caught" on tax issues, and on DV we always stress being 100% in compliance with the laws governing your taxation. The strategies developed and evolved in OSI do exactly that, and dual citizenship in the right countries can have enormous tax and investment advantages. This shared the US has some of the greatest tax advantages IF you understand how to fully operate within them.  :twocents:  :D  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 5

Thank you all for the massive outpouring of support... I love love love this community! 

I'm not about to get into a debate here, so I'm just going to ignore the negative posts and continue doing my work for those that appreciate it.

:tiphat:

I don't say much but I'm SURE you are astute

enough to know I'VE GOT YOUR BACK.

And we don't waste our time and energy on feeding the

attention starved naysayers.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

His hands I'm typing from a smart phone with little buttons and I have no real reason to worry about being Mr punctuation. My phone spell check is always on and will not turn off so if it bothers you so much you can replace my phone for me ok! I do numbers buddy! Which is what matters and that's the only thing I need to get right .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow Hawaii 50...I think you must be having a bad week. JFYI-I am a lady, but if you prefer to call me buddy that is

fine. I am a stay at home grandmother who retired after owning my own business for 30 years. I do numbers, too. There is nothing in Adam's plan that does not add up. You are no longer VIP, so it would appear you felt it was not worth the

money. I do not feel that way. I have checked out the plan he has for us with those who deal with offshore investments, and as long as we are honest, it is totally legal. Adam has never intended for us to do it any other way except legally.

As far as the phone, I type from my phone many times. However, I do take the time to make sure my messages and posts are correct and make sense. I was just always taught by my parents and teachers to have pride in what I did.

• Upvote 4

OK.  Folks, this is really beginning to look like the open forums.  IT ISN"T.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  Just because someone's doesn't jive with yours is no reason to start lighting up the board with comments about how well they can spell, red marks, etc.  Even in most negative comments, there is something which should spur us on to think more deeply, ask more questions, seek more info and become wiser at the end of the day.

H50, I may not agree with everything you said, but I did give you a green to help reduce the reds.  Besides, I hate auto correct on my phone.  It has caused some VERY embarrassing texts!  :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Not mad at all Adam. I agree with you on almost everything.  I kind of been the guru <not by choice!> of my click of people and I told them that if Obama got re-elected...forget about if for another 4 years.  You nailed it when you said he cares about nothing but himself.  I just hope this country HERE can survive another 2 years of this clown.  YES...HE IS A CLOWN..nothing more or less...  Progressives are a danger when in charge!