Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for your rant, I also agree with all you said. memebers on this site know the way I see things, as to my past comments. I can tell ya'll this, from Experience, be very careful to what you say or put in print. everything is being monitored by the U.S. government agents. Two years ago I agreed to my name being printed in the Washinton Compost for the Impeachment of the little "o", for a lot of reasons. I believe he is a subversive to the constitution of the U.S. I believe it is proveable beyond a reasonable doubt. After that ad was printed in the paper. The IRS sent me notices a month ago, that they were going to fine my business $2,500.00! They claim my tax forms were not filled out properly, by my CPA. They have been filed out the same for 19 years I have been in business. There is no such thing as free speech any more. You can say anything you want to. Just be prepared to litigate it. Which means its going to cost you a lot money. Because they (gov.) has and endless supply of money, to prosecute you. Someone on FOX News said it best We are now in a Cold Civil War! :twocents:  :salute:

• Upvote 2

Those are true words. I agree with you that "Obama screwed up BIG when he made the decision to pull all of our troops out". If he had listened to experts in war on terror rather than obeying his deadly ambition mechanized by political correctness  the situation in Iraq, of course, would have been better than what it is right now. It's sad and this administration should be ashamed that the sacrifices of women and men in uniform from different countries and civilian contractors that died in Iraq for a stable Iraq from 2003 to 2013 is wasted. Or is it still Bush's fault? Now, he's making US spend extra on Iraq, which shouldn't have been necessary if he was smart enough to listen and follow experts' advice. And as if that wasn't enough, the same administration released five terrorists for a deserter and freed Abu Bakr al-Baghdad from a US detention and he's now the head of ISIS. I think the congress should squeeze this president; some bad juice will probably come out.

• Upvote 3

Adam I am In Agreement with everything you said,I don't comment much I don't think people really care much what I say, But you hit the male on the head, good post worth waiting for "Denny".

Hit the male on the head? lol

See, people really care much what you say.

Edited by PeterJoe
  • Upvote 1

Adam! Now you've gone and done it! I have always liked you and respected the great job you do on here, but now,  I LOVE YOU! WILL YOU MARRY ME...or at least let me be your faithful follower... I agree on everything you said...(because you didn't mention some dumb ballgame).  teehee, oops, did I say dumb, I'm sorry, I'll try to be nicer, next time.  Thanks for being real, I'm really looking forward to buying you that drink as we cruise on the big blue waters together.  Waiting patiently for the word...RV for real!!

• Upvote 1

Adam I have been invested for many years and have followed this site every week and or days.

I have never known you to be anything but honest and respectful to everyone even those that was disrespectful.

I have also seen the other sites and seen how they push their guru attitude and they have called the RV as many ties as I put on my shoes in a year. I changed my user name while back my previous name was chopper2245.Hello to all my old friends out there. I agree with what you've had to say Adam and look forward to hearing all you have to say. Maybe a Tuesday thing for you and Wednesday our usual dinar chat update....I have been lurking and have noticed a lot of people have been throwing out not so nice things to people that have been here a long time, then they have started using curse words on here that would have never happened on here a couple yrs ago! I use to have my little girl check updates on here she is very interested in this investment a she should be. I have not allowed her on here in a longtime because of this, this is a site for everyone but we have t conduct ourselves in a manner that if there is a young investor they won't be subject to a bashing or fowl mouth people.

Hey I'm not perfect and will defend myself and take up for people that deserve it is all. I may get bashed for even writing this but that doesn't matter to me anymore what's right is right... Everyone ha their onion such as I do but man be respectful!

Look forward to the RV and live every day as it's your last... That's my rant guess I took a page from your book Adam hope you don't mind. God Bless  

• Upvote 4

I love seeing all the new faces....everyone should come around more often!!!!

It is great to see that. snow

Talk about showing some love .... LGD's man crush and a marriage proposal from another.  I never get that !  

Love it

• Upvote 2

Hi Adam, I have been a member on this site for many years now and I was always wondering how long it would take for you to finally come out and be yourself.  I am very happy that you have decide to do that, being true and telling it the way it is does not do any good if you don't share your true feelings with others.  Thank you for all that you do and more importantly for being real!!  :twothumbs::salute:

• Upvote 1