Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam for the initial post.  Unfortunately, I disagree with one thing.  The cheesehead part :)  The only cheeses I have allowed in my life are these cottage, parmesan, American, provelone, and swiss.  :) But because you are such a good person, because you have done such a wonderful service for literally thousands of people over the years, I will make an exception in your case.  I am proud to call you a friend even though we have never officially met.  Thank you for all that everyone at DVets does to make this site work so well

• Upvote 3

Has anyone else besides myself noticed a flair of frustration in the tone of Adam's report ? I got the feeling that he was quite perturbed that Mr. Obama screwed up the Iraqi situation (as well as anythiong else that guy attempted)so badly that prevented ANY progress in Iraq that might bring about an increase in their currency value?  Maybe I am wrong, but that's basically what came across to me.

• Upvote 1

Outside of the occasional personal attacks on here, I feel everyone here has gotten along rather well.   I think it's great for anyone to speak their mind and get the daily BS off our chests. 

The world is crazy at best and we're all having to deal with it in our own ways.   I commend you Adam for kicking your boots off,  turning your pups lose and unload what's on your mind.

I figure if anyone is offended, they can either get over it.................or  get over it.    haha

Thanks again for all the time you devote here Mr. Montana! 

• Upvote 1

Adam, like others, you want to know tell us how you really feel?

Good for you, I was wondering when you were going to come out with the real. Years of following this site and family, you take it on the chin every week and keep on smiling. Well again good for you, continue you to tell us how you really feel, as well as keep giving us the REAL DEAL.

Go Adam and

Go RV

RPMAC

• Upvote 2

parmesan,

End Quote

Parmigiano Reggiano ( aka "Formaggio Grana" Grana Cheese)... The Best of the Best... The Rolls Royce of all cheeses.. I consume industrial quantities of it ( whenever I can afford to)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmigiano-Reggiano

http://www.parmigianoreggiano.com/

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Adam: Good to see your continued promotion of having Obama kicked out of office...He deserves it..and glad to see you have had a light-bulb moment...

BUT...Where is your real IQD information other than citing news articles...[of "NO" Value BTW...]

I have been an off and on - (mostly OFF) paid VIP member over the past 4 years... BECAUSE -

The reason I keep bailing out is that you pretty much seem interested in selling your stuff rather than providing value...

What say you? - Looking for value not absenteeism...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 14

Adam, it was interesting to get to know you a little better, and I think your politics are what I would consider," Conservative." Your politics pretty much =mine.

The letter was good. Anyone misunderstanding the intent of the letter might need to go over it again.

Fox

• Upvote 1

Go For It Adam....let it all OUT !!!   I agree with You Totally Adam that we cannot trust any government, but my thought taken from your statement is how can we then TRUST a government that holds our 2nd Citizenship/ Passport.. it is the lesser of TWO EVILS??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!!  I thought everyone on this site was here because they wanted to get a more "realistic and/or balanced" idea of what was happening with this "investment".  I wasn't aware it was a site where the chief moderator could rant and have a multitude of minions follow.  Personal opinions are just that....personal.  Those who feel they "know you" only on the basis of what you have posted and because they have the same beliefs as you are like those who have joined a cult.  Too much drinking of the Kool-Aid!

I'm not offended by anything you said and you have the right to rant and give your opinion on all things!  I'm just not interested in hearing them.  I'm only here to get your opinion on what's going on with the Dinar.  Everything else you and the others rant about or how feel about, I could care less.  And you did make me smile though....primarily your comments about your VIP section (always another revenue stream for you) and making yourself ready to move to another country!  HA HA HA!!!  I bet it's a county somewhere in the Southern hemisphere.  But hey! Good for you!

More dinar info please, less "entertainment" value would be appreciated.

Thank you. 

First of all Adam respected us enough to tell us up front what he was going to say WAS HIS opinion. He didn't mask ir or hide opinion in a paragraph of "info"

Secondly this IS after all HIS website. He can damn well do as he pleases. Again he's always respected us by giving us valid, verifiable information and options to make our futures better. If he makes some coin good for him...that is what entrepreneurs do.

Lastly, this has been a long haul for us all. There have been ups and downs. This latest post, for you, is a 'down'. Deal with it.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well, Adam, you've verified what I felt all along.....we're singing from the same song sheet.  (But you wouldn't want to hear me actually try to vocalize!)  I plan to stick with this until the happy ending and beyond.

• Upvote 1

Wow must wonder how you feel about Favre? lol We won't mention him again in cheesehead country.

Adam you can only hold it in only so long, then like a dam that has done all it can, it must burst forth. What did it for me was 9-11.

I have always maintained 0bummer was bad for this country. Lost a few friends over it too. Now they have come around and actually apologized. I respect the office of the presidency but will never respect a person who does everything in their power to destroy this once great country.

As to the post above that Obama admitted to the fact he was muslim, you need to read more of his works. He doesn't have to admit anything because if it quacks and waddles like one, then by golly yep it is one. One only needs to read the one line he wrote in his book (paraphrasing) : If things go bad, he will side with the muslims. That is all I need to know he has never and will never be for the country he swore an oath (like what 5 times before he finally got it right?) to protect. 

• Upvote 2

1,447 viewing thread right now......May I say WOW......

I correct myself....1,661

People are calling everyone they know like "hey you have to see what Adam wrote for his weekly update"  :excl:  :bow:

• Upvote 1

I was about to write an epistle to drape you in accolades and well deseerved praise, but I think my fellow DVers have done that quite adequately. All I can say is that I agree whole-heartedly with them and wish you even more boldness to express your opinions. We not only need to hear it...it means our very survival. It's so easy to succumb to hype from the other side because it is so LOUD! The Light of Truth, however, is finally able to get through because our voices are growing in numbers and crescendo.

Thank you again so very much, Adam. God bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

I dont understand why you think anyone would be alienated by you giving your honest opinions on matters.  I think it is refreshing and wish more people would do it. 

Keep doing the great things you are, and we will keep appreciating you for doing them. 

Thank You for all you do and your administrators and all the VIP members for keeping me so informed and entertained (yes it is amuzing in there sometimes)

• Upvote 1

Adam I never thought I was psychic, but I knew there was something going on with your real feelings in your posts for a long long time. I'm so glad you were able to put this out for everyone but I think I knew it already????

I'm so glad to be a part of your informed group. Thanks again to you and your mods for everything you do for us can't wait till the day we all get to shake hands.

• Upvote 1