Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

Thug and Umbertino have Obama stickers on their tricycles

I should have known you have informants all over the place.....Covering all Continents...

Thanks for all your do, even if you pissed of Umbert and Thug

End Quote

I'll take that as a joke ..Meaning I am not pi$$ed at all...No reason for it...

I'm sure you (ThaiExpat) were just kidding when you wrote that. Ok

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 4

FINALLY!!!!!

Not that it may matter to you a whole lot but, your integrity just rose waaaayyyyy up there in my estimation.

I always felt there was 'something else' to this Adam Montana guy....he's exceedingly sharp but is simply being an 'information broker'. Why? He'd be such a gifted Leader.

Personally, I think you took the mantle of leadership with this....catharsis.

NOW we can all be on the same page, move forward & make lives better for our families & pay it forward too.

Thank you & well done. :tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I've come a little late to the party - because my plate was full yesterday too (I'm betting my diet is different from Mr. Montana's - but plates get just as full...)

All I can say is from my first joining her I sensed a kindred spirit in Adam.  Totally with your sentiment and for what it's worth - it reminded me of 2 quotes from one of my heros - Theodore Roosevelt.

First - I personally feel this describes Adam well...

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Secondly - I think I can safely say that Adam would support this next quote - which so few people in the US seem to believe anymore -

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

Lastly - I would like to once again try an beat Whatshername to the punch....."Who is John Galt?"

Thanks Adam for all you do - and the mods who support your work.  As we in the military say - your good people.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam........it is time we all wake up and see what has happened and is happening to our once great country.......i firmly believe Obama and the rest of his corrupt administration have been destroying us from within........along with the pieces of crap........Reid, Polosi, McCain, Alexander, and Graham to name a few..........everyday we have a new crisis to distract us from the truth..........wake up america.........and GO DINAR.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

WOW!!!  I thought everyone on this site was here because they wanted to get a more "realistic and/or balanced" idea of what was happening with this "investment".  I wasn't aware it was a site where the chief moderator could rant and have a multitude of minions follow.  Personal opinions are just that....personal.  Those who feel they "know you" only on the basis of what you have posted and because they have the same beliefs as you are like those who have joined a cult.  Too much drinking of the Kool-Aid!

I'm not offended by anything you said and you have the right to rant and give your opinion on all things!  I'm just not interested in hearing them.  I'm only here to get your opinion on what's going on with the Dinar.  Everything else you and the others rant about or how feel about, I could care less.  And you did make me smile though....primarily your comments about your VIP section (always another revenue stream for you) and making yourself ready to move to another country!  HA HA HA!!!  I bet it's a county somewhere in the Southern hemisphere.  But hey! Good for you!

More dinar info please, less "entertainment" value would be appreciated.

Thank you. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 21

Breaking News.....Adam Montana is a Human Being and idiots do make him angry. All my life I have been considered a Shy person, but the reality is that I got tired of making people upset by telling it like it is (the truth in my eyes based on the Bible and what is the right thing to do). Adam has been an insperation to me to learn a different tack of communication and to break out of the Shy mode. Congratulations Adam you have improved your ranking in my eyes from quaterback to Coach.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Mr. Montana...Outstanding!! :tiphat: :tiphat: What this country need is more of what you and my fellow DV'ers say and feel! We are America the greatest country on the planet and We The PEOPLE have had enough! Time to take America back! God Bless America!!!!

• Upvote 1

Very nice Big Dog!!  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

I always kind of guessed that was where you stood on the issues you addressed, exactly where I stand as well. Would love to see you inject your thoughts on the topics we bring in here more often! Call em like ya see em buddy and let er rip it's your site and the overwhelming majority here and around the country agree with your stance, the rest just have to be convinced yet!!!  :eyebrows: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

WOW!!!  I thought everyone on this site was here because they wanted to get a more "realistic and/or balanced" idea of what was happening with this "investment".  I wasn't aware it was a site where the chief moderator could rant and have a multitude of minions follow.  Personal opinions are just that....personal.  Those who feel they "know you" only on the basis of what you have posted and because they have the same beliefs as you are like those who have joined a cult.  Too much drinking of the Kool-Aid!

I'm not offended by anything you said and you have the right to rant and give your opinion on all things!  I'm just not interested in hearing them.  I'm only here to get your opinion on what's going on with the Dinar.  Everything else you and the others rant about or how feel about, I could care less.  And you did make me smile though....primarily your comments about your VIP section (always another revenue stream for you) and making yourself ready to move to another country!  HA HA HA!!!  I bet it's a county somewhere in the Southern hemisphere.  But hey! Good for you!

More dinar info please, less "entertainment" value would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Ding ding ding ding LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A WEENER.

Someone got alienated. AAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEE.

RnR you do realize that out of some 40,000 members you're the sole person

TELLING Adam to, keep his personal opinion to himself?

Maybe you'd feel more comfortable with the likes of Okie. LOL

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

As a cheese head at heart  (born and mostly raised in Eau Claire)  I know how you feel. I have been venting since O snuck into the White House. Of course my family usually leaves the room now when they see it coming and I'm sure a lot of my FB friends are rolling their eyes at my post's but so be it. So being on this site is a good thing for R's D's & I's . We all vent now and then.

• Upvote 1