Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

Could be your best update ever.   It's high time the silent majority speak up about this buffoon leading this Country.   We are all in big trouble, it's high time we speak out.   From ISIS to China to Russia to illegal immigrants to ebOla to our freedom.   Read Sheryl Atkisson's latest report on the enterovirus....

http://sharylattkisson.com/polio-like-outbreak-claims-fifth-life-in-u-s

• Upvote 3

Adam that was not only commendable, it was HIGHLY Commendable!! :bravo:  In saying 'good for you' on this is ultimately saying good for everyone here; your Real reason for not keeping bottled up anymore!!! Thanks a million in more ways than one!! :)

• Upvote 2

Well, I'm giving you 100% Adam!!! :twothumbs: What a pleasant surprise to read your "confessional" this morning! I doubt you are offending as many people as you might have thought. I am looking forward to all your honest opinions and if there is one with which I don't agree, that's ok.  Just know you have many followers who value who you are, your opinions, and advise. Thanks to you and your staff for all you do! Hang in there with us! (Actually, you have been in my daily prayers for a long time---we need you!)

• Upvote 1

It's nice to know that I'm in the company of like-minded folks especially you Adam. I never trust anyone 100% but you maxed out the trust meter today for me, my friend. It's nice to know that there are smart, articulate patriots with a pulse still around.

And a Harvard education to boot, what a man.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

another day closer

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Adam -

Ok . . .

Now that I've had time to digest your post . . .

...... You're a Cheese Head?

...... You have an opinion?

...... Someone a few posts before lovingly described you as a dictator on your own site?

...... Your a Cheese Head?

...... Cheese Head?

Other than the Cheese Head stigma, (just kidding) I hope that someday we live in the same neighborhood, maybe in The DR .

I don't want to live next door to you.

You'll probably have too many visitors and friends across the world stopping by all the time.

Lotsa noise and partying.

I only have enough happy drinks and back-yard grilling stuff for a few friends and neighbors.

So . . . I'll come over to your house.

Yer da man -

-ddprint22

• Upvote 4

Many of us (myself included) depend on this weekly chat because we can expect a realistic, non B.S. look at what is going on and where we are.  As to your personal opinions, Adam, for those of us following this site as long as I have been, they were not as guarded or held as tightly to your chest as you seem to think.  I saw through to them a number of years ago.  I happen to be on board with most of them.  They have never gotten in the way of your giving a realistic update.  Keep up the good work, I'm  behind you all the way, VIP and Platinum.

• Upvote 2