Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly and then some. October 8 2014

Adam Montana

I'm in for a100%.  I happen to think exactly the same way.  I think that's why I have always liked this site and its owner so much.  Looking forward to the next step as I have found someone I can trust whom I have never even met.  Pretty weird, but, oh well.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 8

WTG Adam! I suspected that you felt that way, but I have been reluctant to express my personal political and religious views on-line. Government is everywhere watching and listening. And, our society has devolved into a massive number of "entitlement-minded" baboons led into this mindset by a massive number of greedy, self-serving politicians (supposedly servants of the people), who I call criminals with a license to steal! They, in turn, have expanded government to a size way beyond control, it actually has been out of control for a long, long time, and hired massive numbers of incompetents to harass and confuse the public as if we work for them. I am totally disgusted with the state of affairs and so-called "political correctness" in this country and can't wait for the RV as my vehicle out.

So that being said, I got that off my chest as you have shown me the way, I am not certain where we are as of today in the RV process. Could you elaborate a little more, or is it that there is nothing further to report at this time?

I value your opinion and treat the information you provide as if it were gold.

Thanks for all you and the DinarVets team do.

Go RV!  :bravo:  :twothumbs:  :tiphat:  :salute:  :shrug:  

• Upvote 17

Thanks Adam for the Fix...A bit late, but worth waiting for to hear that you are thinking allong the lines of many of us here on DV. It is not for me to say here on DV the things you have said, but I am happy you have said them. If that is truely how you feel, then I feel even more at home here than before, though I will continue to allow YOU to do the uncovering of all the MSM BS Stories.

• Upvote 4

Thank you for your post Adam.  It is much appreciated.  Bottom line is that people really need to quit putting their trust in government and put their trust in God along with learning to respect and love their neighbor.  The person looking for their life to undergo dramatic change through the next election will forever be waiting for that next election.  

And as far as Iraq goes, people can think what they will but many of us are making a killing in Iraq right now.  I don't want to talk specifics but I will talk personal percentages.  Some of my most recent stock plays have realized 15%, 10%, 9%,  10%, 31% gains.  Losses have been less than minimum totaling approx $10 usd if you want to call that a loss.  When others are selling I buy more because prayer and this forum have helped me learning HOW to read the news.  ISIS outside of Baghdad is blown up by the media but articles we read said "Military Advisors" were being flown into Baghdad.  Reading what they are doing says volumes more than reading what they are saying.  That said to me that America will continue to protect this fledgling democracy even though it is allowing certain inside turmoils to work their way out through the political system.  The market crashed and I bought!  This is how poor folk like me appear on talk shows 10 years from now highlighting non-Iraqi millionaires.    

Then amid all the negative press, Europe is holding an invest in Iraq conference.  Really?!!  Thanks for your site Adam.  It is a wonderful tool that helps many of us make sound economic decisions based on real news.  Many of us will walk away from this investment praising God for wealth beyond our means.  And I did call it an investment not a speculation because some of us are watching our portfolios climb faster than any 401k we've ever held.

just my 2c

• Upvote 5

Adam, clearly you have alienated me so I'm going back to Alphacentari and I'm taking my Dinar and Dong with me.  BUT, I will be back to meet with you and other DV'ers to discuss investment opportunities around the world.  Hey Folks, while I'm on my trip, you need to seriously consider VIP and the benefits thereof.  O.K. that's it...Warp factor 6...I'll be back shortly...lol :D  :peace:

• Upvote 2