Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stupid Nuri al-Maliki's policies had left a deficit of 80 trillion dinars in 2014

k98nights

Stupid Nuri al-Maliki's policies had left a deficit of 80 trillion dinars in 2014

2014-Oct-08-5435287b3d7f6.jpg

October 8, 2014 3: 05 pm

He is a member of the parliamentary Finance Committee leader, on Wednesday, a shortfall of 80 trillion dinars in the federal budget for 2014 to "not realistic" to estimate quantities of oil which can be exported, and the deterioration of the security situation and the (former) Government expenditure on projects in some provinces and other negligence, stating that Kurdistan "does not mind" a settlement with the Federal Government which put the amount of oil that the chest of the total dues.

Deputy Secretary Baker, in an interview that "current 2014 budget deficit, 80 trillion dinars," the Bloc's "not realistic to estimate quantities of oil which can be exported, and the worsening security situation in the country and the resulting displaced, as well as government spending on projects in some provinces and other negligence."

The Secretary said, "the Maliki government earlier projected export three million and 400,000 barrels per day, while the ground much less effect on imports," he said, adding that "the Cabinet reaffirmed the draft budget law for the Ministry of finance to suit the new situation."

The Iraq released two million barrels and 542 last September, and 2 million and 375 barrels during last August, the great majority from southern fields stopped pumping from Kirkuk to Turkey, because of violence since last March, and the lack of an agreement with the Kurdistan oil file.

MP from the Kurdish change movement, "the KRG does not mind making a settlement with the Federal Government which put the amount of oil that the chest of the total receivables including receivables, oil companies and the amounts disbursed during the past period," returned "to the oil that the chest region not blocked, only 20 percent of receivables."

http://burathanews.com/news/249610.html

avi-ididntdoit.png?w=630 lol

• Upvote 1

Maliki Resume:   80 Trillion Dinar deficit,  war crimes against humanity,  thief, murderer and lord knows what else, but yet he still runs around free as if he walks on water.

It makes no sense to me, but then again who gives a flying rats A$$  about him.

Just get the RV done............... and if I ever hear the word "dinar"  again it will be too soon!

Dang.....there's that "soon" word again.

haha

• Upvote 2

Thanks k98...I'm sure there's a lot of monitoring goin' on with extra interest to certain activities concerning who, where, why and what is behind individual funds and the individuals behind the movement of these targeted funds. Greed and power has the temptation to corrupt the integrity of even the noblest...to combine an uncontrollable "Powerful Greed'' upon tyrants leaves their natural reaction to be observed. There's no logical concept to any sensible reasoning how this enormous amount of assets could ever be justified without documented justification through legitimate transactions. The agencies in pursuit have a lot smarter people going after these assets and funds than the people that are trying to redirect them. I wouldn't be surprised to have assets of some ''High Rollers'' involved with maliki and his cronies frozen that are directly involved....JMHO   

• Upvote 2

Why so they continue to talk about him? They know all about the corruption, theft and murder that he done. Why don't they arrest and execute that demon?

It's not that easy Wheres. You have to understand, Maliki has a lot of suporters in Iraq. To arrest him right now would cause civil unreast. That's the last thing Iraq need at this juncture. Nothing relieves unreast, like money, more jobs, more purchasing power, ect. IMO, I think he will be arreasted after you see an increase in the Iraqi dinar. Right now, all the seeds are being planted of how he stole from the Iraqi citizens, how he murdered innocent civilians, how he prosecuted innocent people. Thats all you hearing in the news about Maliki. They are planting seeds in the people mind about how evil this man is. When the Iraqi citizens lives are improved with the increase in the Iraqi dinar; BAM!!! They are going to prosecute Maliki, and no one will give a rats behind about it.

• Upvote 4

This article says 45 Trillion Dinars LOL!!!!

Cancel allocations hospitality and Alaivadat to avoid budget deficit in 2014

BAGHDAD / obelisk: canceled and the Ministry of Finance, on Wednesday, a number of doors expenditures in the 2014 budget, including allocations and hospitality Alaivadat is necessary to avoid the deficit of $ 45 trillion dinars.

The head of the Finance Committee parliamentary temporary Magda al-Tamimi, in an interview for "obelisk" that "the Minister of Finance Agency Mohammed Sudani told her that the committee for preparation of schedules budget in 2014 is working to reduce the amount of the deficit to the lowest level it's been canceled a number of the doors of the expenses that can be dispensed with such allocations Hospitality and Alaivadat and unnecessary expenses that do not affect the financial and economic march of the country. "

She added that "the Finance Committee have expressed their consent to this procedure as long as it is in the public interest and in order to expedite the submission of the draft budget law and the approval of the Council of Ministers in preparation for submission to the House of Representatives who will vote in the coming sessions."

The delay in approving the budget of the year 2014 because of restored several times by the former House of Representatives did not vote on them, which forced the government to be postponed to the new session of the House of Representatives.

And instructed the Council of Ministers, the end of last September, the Ministry of Finance, to complete figures prudent entitlements from the federal budget projected revenues from the export of oil from the region that are being reviewed by the Council after the Eid al-Adha.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ei=u9RmUfGyNYa7igLa-4G4Dw&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D891&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&u=http://almasalah.com/ar/NewsDetails.aspx%3FNewsID%3D39427&usg=ALkJrhi8ddlCtvZh_ZZBF8PZkfOzqMJIAQ

Ok..  somebody want to check my math?  Because i don't think 80 Trillion Dinar is really that much..  not in the grand scheme. 

I come up with  $68,888,311,912.9189.   Thats nearly 69 Billion Dollars...   That is nothing really!       

Am i wrong?

I'm thinking they need to keep him close while they build a case against him. It's the only thing that makes sense to me anyway. If they kicked him loose then who knows where he might run to. Keep him in Baghdad where you can keep an eye on him, then when you have a case against him you have him arrested, then tell the world what happened.

Ok..  somebody want to check my math?  Because i don't think 80 Trillion Dinar is really that much..  not in the grand scheme. 

I come up with  $68,888,311,912.9189.   Thats nearly 69 Billion Dollars...   That is nothing really!       

Am i wrong?

Well that's almost their entire foreign reserves so I would say yes.  Without the reserves they can not cover the money supply

•  
  •  

maliki.jpg

09-10-2014 12:34 PM

Revealed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, for thefts organization has gripped Iraq over the past eight years, valued at one hundred billion dollars.

A source familiar with the Iraqi government for Abadi as saying, during a recent meeting of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, said that 'the mechanism followed in the ministries of interior and defense during that period, led to the loss of Iraq hundred billion dollars from the treasury, representing the people's money, they spent public money' .

He explained that 'the process of concluding contracts and tenders with companies equipped for the security ministries and the two national security and intelligence, not subject to legal controls and clear, and most of them accompanied by suspicions of corruption and clear'.

According to what is communicated to the same source for al-Abadi, the 'deal to import explosives detectors failed alone, cost the Iraqi state about one billion dollars, as well as the consequences of physical and moral, which caused the loss of thousands of lives and tens of thousands of wounded and material losses exceeding ten billion dollars, and these crimes do not can move beyond ', in the words of al-Abadi, who announced his intention to' provide all of involvement in the theft of funds to the Iraqi judiciary, whatever his position. '

Prior to the Iraqi authorities that arrested a senior police officer, in connection with the scandal buy explosives detection devices are corrupt, and opened an investigation proved the disqualification of devices that have been purchased in large amounts. It turns out that these materials were the main reason for the success of the militants to penetrate the checkpoints vehicles and trucks loaded with explosives, and caused the death and injury of thousands of Iraqis.

The International Organization for combating terrorism, pointed out that the security agencies in Iraq, running various monitoring the 'terrorists', indicating that the explosives detectors used at checkpoints, is only a lie used by the security forces, does not have the experience nor the ability to maintain security in her country.

The theft exposed by Abadi, the largest in the history of Iraq, according to an economist is confirmed by Ammar al-Khafaji, explaining that the figure talked about Abadi 'large and Iraqi equivalent of the state budget for the year 2012'. Never in the history of Iraq, to ​​detect theft similar on this scale, because the Iraqi budget did not exceed before taking over former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki's ruling in 2006, a few billion dollars, for coming in later budgets 'explosive', which exchange mostly on security which did not materialize.

Iraq can do like they've done before and file this amount as a lose and have it forgiven by the powers that are invested...With all that was stolen...they still have their reserve...This has nothing to do with the reserve. In looking at it from a real world stand point,  with a little below 70 Billion Dollars stolen/misappropriated, whatever you want to call it, from the Iraqi finances and the IQD still held steady...OK Big Boy what's your take on that?????