Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq New 250- And 500-Dinar Notes Confirmed !

DinarThug

THIS MEANS NOTHING....AS BUTI AND I DISPELLED THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY( IN DENIS' SIMILAR THREAD...NO OFFENSE DENIS, THANK YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME)...THEY POSTED THAT "NEW" 1K IQD NOTES WERE BEING RELEASED, ON OCT 5.  IT'S THE EXACT SAME 1K NOTE SIGNED AND ISSUED BY TURKI LAST YEAR, INTRODUCED INTO THE IRAQI MARKET TO ADDRESS THE DILAPIDATED NOTES.  THIS SITE PUMPS.

Thank you mam, your so right.   It cracks me up the beating this thread got when these are just more of the same notes that were printed or in the vault and brought out.  Who knows, but they are not new.  Just replacements.   Plus 1 to ya!

• Upvote 1

if a 25,000 note is worth 1/8 of a cent, how much is a 250.00 note worth. ITS IN THE RED. They have to be planning something

SOON!!

Kennyc:   A 25k note is worth $21.50.  A 250 is .215. IF they really had a plan to RV they would need lots of smaller denoms  or the economy would stall until the notes/coins were available. That could not happen overnight and would be hard to keep secret. They need to replace and add to the cash because it seems the Qi cards aren't able to relieve the currency crunch. SO it looks like they plan to use the current dinar a little longer. 

Thanks DT...I do know there's a ''Cold Beer'' in the frig................... I'm ''Poppin' the Top''...''Cheers TBomb/uncirculd''  for bringing some sanity to this orderly state of confusion....AAAAHHHWWWWwwwwaa

......................................................................... :cheesehead: :cheesehead: :cheesehead:........................................................

boozer there a couple left in there....

• Upvote 1

THIS MEANS NOTHING....AS BUTI AND I DISPELLED THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY( IN DENIS' SIMILAR THREAD...NO OFFENSE DENIS, THANK YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME)...THEY POSTED THAT "NEW" 1K IQD NOTES WERE BEING RELEASED, ON OCT 5.  IT'S THE EXACT SAME 1K NOTE SIGNED AND ISSUED BY TURKI LAST YEAR, INTRODUCED INTO THE IRAQI MARKET TO ADDRESS THE DILAPIDATED NOTES.  THIS SITE PUMPS.

I generally agree with you. But I don’t think that this sites (http://banknotenews.com/) are pumpers, They are mostly an information site of world currency’s. They are trying to sell their currency books.(I’m sure if some group or person could manipulate them / that site) I post that I find that is interesting right or wrong. I have even dispelled my own articles. I just bring information.

Tbomb, no offence taken.

I’m on here to bring information and give my opinion (and that I try to keep to a minimum) and even joke around a little. I think Thug is the same way. We have to keep smiling.

As for what people think of me I don’t give a rats a?? of what their opinion of me. I’m not on here for a beauty contest (even though I would win!!! LMAO) I’m here to help people understand all of this information a little better.

Here is a big hug for everyone. Everybody needs one once in a while.

Ps they do need to replace the small notes because they are all worn out.

Which IMO means that the project will be later than sooner

Edited by deniscanada
  • Upvote 8

THUG YOU USED TO POST AT LEAST (FAIRLY) CREDIBLE NEWS...ARE YOU A PUMPER NOW?

VERY  bold of you to make that statement.. tsk tsk tsk. lets not let it happen again shall we and i took away your neg.  As you should know thug is NOT a pumper for currency.  He gives us rumors and news with satire behind it.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 9

THIS MEANS NOTHING....AS BUTI AND I DISPELLED THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY( IN DENIS' SIMILAR THREAD...NO OFFENSE DENIS, THANK YOU AND YOU'RE AWESOME)...

Lol - U Alternately 'Thank' Denis And Then Attack Me On This Thread

For Posting Articles From The Same Site ! :blink:

paranoia.jpg

:D        :D       :D

Lighten Up TBomb - Ur Getting A Short Fuse ! ;)

B)    B)

• Upvote 6

TBOMB and Thug, I'm mostly a behind the scene, but you both bring excellent information to the site, along with so many others. 

We all know this can be a roller coaster of emotions with all that is going on in Iraq.... 

Hang in there you two, lets not lose our thought process on this Iraq dinar with troubled words.   

Thanks for all you do.  :tiphat:

• Upvote 1

Thug does not pump currency, in fact it's the opposite. Like so many he too has fallen victim to being pumped by currency, buying notes while believing the hype........why just the other day he was seen being pumped by the dong with the promise of it rising

• Upvote 1

:bump:

I picked up a few negs since you bumped this old friend!  I must have rattled a few cages.

Just trying to keep it real. I was once fooled by the Gurus as so many of us once were.

The Iraqis are dancing in the Streets!

Giant Tv Screens in Baghdad to announce the RV

They have announced the RV in the Mosques

The De La Rue machines were bought for the Cash in Process

Kuwait Revalued their Currency.

They will delete the zeroes from the rate and not the notes.

Looking back I just have to laugh,  Not at anybody else but I laugh at myself.

Im still hoping to make a few bucks on this Thug but those days of dreaming of a $3.00 rate are long gone.

Now I would be ecstatic at 1 cent. But I don't think that is likely.

Im hoping on X2.5 as Turki stated they could cover.

Problem is you would need a boatload of dinar to make the kind of money I once dreamed of and I don't have a boatload anymore.

Im just happy people are still buying on Ebay.

By no means am i trying to change anyones mind on what to do with their money.

It's none of my business and Frankly I don't care.

Not sure where you are on this but I do know that you are a pretty smart guy.

Reality is way over rated

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 1

HERE IS A GOOD ONE.........HOPE SHE IS RIGHT.

10-8-2014   Newshound Guru Millionday   THEY HAVE PRINTED THE 1, 5, 10, 25, AND 100 DINAR NOTE AND ALSO SOME MORE OF THE 50`S.  THEY WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THE VALUE IS CHANGED AND THEY ARE USEFUL - THEY ARE PART OF THE MONETARY POLICY BEING ACTIVATED WITH THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND BANKING REFORMS AS WELL - ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS SUPPORTIVE OF THE AGREEMENTS THAT WERE MADE BY THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT -- (TRADE).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mmmmm   china  dawggie -------->  if  millionday  is  talking  it might  be in the wind some where ,,,,  loose lips sink ships, type of  deal .... I  am in the  holding pattern   1 2015 

not that I am  all enthralled     with  the guru  logo ....   but  .....   it  might  be  some  truth under neath

10-8-2014   Newshound Millionday   THEY HAVE PRINTED THE 1, 5, 10, 25, AND 100 DINAR NOTE AND ALSO SOME MORE OF THE 50`S.  THEY WILL BE RELEASED WHEN THE VALUE IS CHANGED AND THEY ARE USEFUL - THEY ARE PART OF THE MONETARY POLICY BEING ACTIVATED WITH THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND BANKING REFORMS AS WELL - ALL AT THE SAME TIME. THIS IS SUPPORTIVE OF THE AGREEMENTS THAT WERE MADE BY THE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT -- (TRADE).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1