Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Expert: Iraqi-Saudi economic relations would lead to declining Iraqi currency for the GCC currency

deniscanada

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=ar&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ninanews.com%2Farabic%2FNews_Details.asp%3Far95_VQ%3DHHEFFJ 

حفظ الخبر Expert: Iraqi-Saudi economic relations would lead to declining Iraqi currency for the GCC currency
05/10/2014 09: 44: 00
Baghdad/Nina/economic expert asserted peace smeisim, improve international relations Iraq-Gulf will improve the economic situation in Iraq, but its height would decrease the value of the dinar against the Gulf currency.

Smeisim explained to the national Iraqi news agency/Nina/, that "improved international relations Conference in the Gulf is considered as part of the continuation of the Protocol and as a reaction to terrorist pressure, stressing that the" Iraqi dinar value will bzdiad Gulf investment in Iraq. "

"The economic cooperation and international openness is one of the most important channels for strengthening economic ties in addition to the factors encouraging investment in Iraq after a long break."

Referred to as "the trade volume between Iraq and Saudi Arabia reached billion and $ 300 million annually, and will increase to more than $ 3 billion if the improvement in bilateral relations, adding the Saudi investment access to Iraq with billions of dollars in manufacturing sectors, housing and construction and extractive sector.

Iraq participated in the Conference to combat terrorism with a delegation headed by Foreign Minister Ibrahim Al-Jaafari to be his first to Saudi Arabia foreign./end 8

stressing that the" Iraqi dinar value will bzdiad Gulf investment in Iraq

I would like to know what this sentence really is I tried in Google and Bing with no luck I would like someone that reads Arabic to read it and translate I would like to know what the Green word is?

Please and Thanx

• Upvote 1

I have a friend whose boss often translates CBI PDFs for him. Maybe he'll help with this.

I would appreciate it.

I have seen that word\gibberish before, I would like to know what it is. It always seem to pop up in (I think important) sentences.

Thanx Deborah

Can I bribe you with a hug if you get it :)

https://www.facebook.com/AllmYzdadBzdyadAlayman?hc_location=timeline

Denis, take a look at this facebook page..i pulled the title of the page into Bing (I ran a search for the word "Bzdiad" and in the Arabic " بزدياد "

This is the title via Bing:

"Science is bzdiad faith"  so to me, it must mean either, "against", "with", or "about" or possibly even "bad".

Also, when I run a google search for Bzdiad I also get "can"

• Upvote 1

I hate this site I cant even edit my own post with out it timing out :(:shrug:  <_<  :angry:

I tried to find different sentences thast use that word to see what variations that I get. It seems to be all over the place.

If this keeps up for a few more years I'm going to be able to read Aribic without translator. lol

• Upvote 1

That is the same article. I do appreciate you bringing articles in. Please bring the article from the original site / source. they dont like links going to another dinar site. The modes on here don't like that, they kinda get crusty lol 

They shook their finger at me once or twice. lol

Thanx for understanding.

Expert: improvement of the Iraqi-Saudi economic relations will lead to the decline of the Iraqi currency against the Gulf currency
10/05/2014 09:44:00
BAGHDAD / Nina / confirmed peace Sumaisem economic expert, said the improvement of international relations will contribute to the improvement of the Iraqi Gulf economic situation in Iraq, but the rise will lead to a decline in the value of the dinar against Gulf currency.

She explained Sumaisem told the National Iraqi News / Nina /, that "the improvement of international relations after the Jeddah Conference in the Gulf is part of the continuation of the protocol and the international reaction to the pressure of terrorism, asserting that" the value of the Iraqi dinar will drop Bzdiad Gulf investment in Iraq. "

"The economic cooperation and international openness is considered as one of the most important channels and strengthen economic relations in addition to that there are factors encouraging investment in Iraq after a long break."

Referred to as, "The volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Saudi Arabia is one billion and 300 million dollars a year", and will rise to more than three billion dollars in the event of improvement in bilateral relations, in addition to the possibility of entering Saudi investments of Iraq billions of dollars in the sectors of manufacturing, housing and construction, extractive sector.

And Iraq participated in the Jeddah Conference to combat terrorism with a delegation headed by Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari to be the first foreign his move to Saudi Arabia ./anthy8

the link above posted by gixx, is the same article you found, Denis..you're funny

DENIS, I'M FAIRLY SURE YOUR ARTICLE STEMS FROM THIS ARTICLE -

Jaafari: Saudi Arabia will open an embassy in Iraq

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%B9%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%

Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari said that "Saudi Arabia told us its intention to open its embassy in Baghdad," adding that "Conferences grandmother responded excellently with the issues of Iraq in regard to the fight against terrorism and the establishment of relations."

He was held yesterday in the city of Jeddah in Saudi Arabia to combat terrorism conference, with the participation of Arab countries, including Iraq, as well as Turkey and the United States, and affirmed his closing statement to come out to see a united against terrorism. "

A statement by his office, "co-Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Iraqi Foreign Minister in Jeddah Conference to discuss ways to combat terrorism; invitation of Saudi Foreign Minister Saud al-Faisal," adding, "He also participated in the conference of Iraq, and the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), represented by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and the United States of America. "

The statement added that he met on the sidelines of the conference with his counterpart Faisal al-Jaafari, and Turkish Foreign Minister Davutoglu Jawish born. "

The statement quoted al-Jaafari said press statements after the conference, saying, "In the beginning I extend sincere thanks and appreciation to all ministers who are Yours, and bless, and contacted by telephone from various countries around the world, whether Arab such as Lebanon and Kuwait, and today is also Saudi Arabia, Sudan, or non-Arab, including Turkey, Australia, France, and the rest of the other countries, and I thank them very much on this greeting, and blessed. "

And between al-Jaafari, said, "In relation to the conference has been a high degree of importance, and we had an opportunity to convey the reality of what is happening in Iraq, and that Almsmoat and reflections media that Daash is a resistance movement expresses the opinion of the year has been to clarify the facts to them, and the falsity of these allegations Media , and Daash targeted three key provinces in Iraq, a Sunni provinces [Mosul, and Anbar, and Salah al-Din, as well as displaced persons affected by whether their displacement from one governorate to another, or internal displacement, as in Diyala. "

He pointed out that he "has been clarified these facts, figures, and the brothers are all interacting and positive, and we went out the results of -kant for Lee- achieved its key goal states praised the position of Iraq, and has given its blessing to the government, and I decided to open embassies, and was in the forefront of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, has told me that the Minister Foreign Affairs Prince Saud Al-Faisal in a private meeting between me and him, and then he took it back in front of all the ministers that they would open their embassy in Baghdad, and there have no hesitation in opening the embassy, ​​as well as the rest of the Arab countries that do not have embassies. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/186521-articles-09-12-2014/#ixzz3FUg6i9Dj

Jeddah Communique

Media Note
Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, DC
September 11, 2014

The following is the Jeddah Communique from the ministers representing states of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the United States

Begin text:

The ministers representing states of the Gulf Cooperation Council, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and the United States declared their shared commitment to stand united against the threat posed by all terrorism, including the so-called Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), to the region and the world.

The participants hailed the formation of the new, inclusive Iraqi Government and expressed their support for the immediate steps it has pledged to take to advance the interests of all Iraq’s citizens, regardless of religion, sect or ethnicity.

The participants resolved to strengthen their support for the new Iraqi Government in its efforts to unite all Iraqis in combatting ISIL and discussed a strategy to destroy ISIL wherever it is, including in both Iraq and Syria.

The participants confirmed their commitment to implement UN Security Council Resolution 2170, and noted the Arab League Resolution 7804 of September 7, 2014, as well as the discussion of ISIL at the NATO Summit in Wales. The Ministers affirmed their strong commitment to continue the effort to eliminate global terrorism.

The participating states agreed to do their share in the comprehensive fight against ISIL, including: stopping the flow of foreign fighters through neighboring countries, countering financing of ISIL and other violent extremists, repudiating their hateful ideology, ending impunity and bringing perpetrators to justice, contributing to humanitarian relief efforts, assisting with the reconstruction and rehabilitation of communities brutalized by ISIL, supporting states that face the most acute ISIL threat, and, as appropriate, joining in the many aspects of a coordinated military campaign against ISIL.

Participants emphasized that the role played by regional states is central to this effort.

End text

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2014/09/231496.htm

AND THIS ONE IS FROM THE IRAQI GOVT MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS SITE

Foreign Minister Participates in Jeddah Conference    printicone.jpg 12/09/2014 130549915498439161.jpg?width=440&mode=Ma

Foreign Minister, Dr. Ibrahim Al Jaafari, participated in Jeddah Conference to discuss ways to combat terrorism, upon an invitation by the Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al Faisal.

The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member States represented by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, as well as Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey, and the United States participated in conference. On the sidelines of the conference, Dr. Jaafari met Saudi Minister of Foreign Affairs, Prince Saud Al Faisal and Turkish Foreign Minister, Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu.

Dr. Jaafari gave ​​press statements after the conference, saying:

In the Name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

First, I extend sincere thanks and appreciation to all honorable ministers who called and congratulated by telephone from various countries around the world; Arab such as Lebanon and Kuwait.  Today, the congratulations were also extended by Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and foreign countries including: Turkey, Australia, France, and others.

I thank them very much for their gestures.

Regarding the meeting today, it was on a high degree of importance. We had the opportunity to convey the reality of what is happening in Iraq. What have been said and shown on the media that the Islamic State is a resistance movement expressing the Sunnis' opinion was clarified; those falsification were explained to the conferees and that the IS targeted three key provinces in Iraq; Sunni provinces (Mosul, Anbar, and Salahuddin), as well as the affected displaced whether to another province, or internal displacement, as what happened in Diyala.

These facts were clarified in numbers. Everyone was interacting and positive, and we came out with results, as I regard them, representing the achievement of a key objective; the countries praised the position of Iraq, and congratulated the formation of the new government, and decided to open their embassies in Iraq. First of these countries is the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, as Foreign Minister of KSA, Prince Saud Al Faisal, told me in a private meeting, and then in front of all the ministers that the KSA would open its Embassy in Baghdad, and that there is no question regarding opening the Embassy, as well as the rest of the Arab countries that do not have embassies in Iraq.

In this meeting, we sent a frank and direct message. We said: we came with an open heart and mind. We want this meeting to understand that the threat of IS extends not only in Iraq, but also threatens the entire region. We have already said in 2004 that terrorism has no religion, sect, or homeland.

After ten years, the repercussions, today, proved that what we warned of was true. The conferees were interacting with us. We told them frankly: we formed a government that took into account the specificities of the Iraqi people, in which all diversities, religions, sets, nationalities, and different political orientations. We also told them that we are serious about opening a new page with all the parties and absorb all the existing problems in a new spirit, let bygones be bygones.

With respect to the new Iraqi relations with the countries of the region, especially the countries which were in the conference, we told them that we are serious about opening a new page of relations dominated by common interests and to gather and fight, during common threats.  

What we came out with is: this conference should come out with unified position against the IS, it is not a threat against Iraq only. Yes, the IS is severely dangerous in Iraq, but, it is dangerous on the entire region, too.

We delivered these messages; their response was excellent and distinct. I thank them for their response. The positions of all the parties that were present at the conference, Arab and foreign, were united and came out with a paper agreed upon by everyone.

http://www.mofa.gov.iq/ab/search.aspx?q=gcc