Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just concerned.....

hozer

"Buy some Depends!"

--- I remember when that phrase was popular....

Also, for those with back problems I recommend an inversion table like the HangUps.

It can suck the bulging disks right back in. Take some kava to help relax the muscles in conjunction.

Sorry brother but we won't see an RV at all.

Not to worry, folks.... Stealth is just like EVERY one on this site or any site for that matter, Nobody knows anything as to what is going to happen with the Dinar , but all are entitled to their opinion.... and you know what they say about opinions and A--holes.................

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid my riding days are possibly over!!  I have 5 bulging disk in my lower back and 3 in my neck.  These disk are causing me a lot of nerve issues so I don't know if i WILL BE ABLE TO RIDE AGAIN

. inversion is for you my friend. I played football professionally for 10 years, as an offensive lineman. That's like 30-50 car wrecks a day. I bought the inversion boots and table my second year pro (89), and I haven't been to a chiropractor since...except for my shoulders. It won't happen overnight, but it's an amazing journey of pain relief. Besides my table, I use a foam roller, an FAR INFRARED sauna (AMAZING for pain relief, WITHOUT having to ingest something),and wear the vibram 5 toe shoes (which help with ankle, knee, and hip alignment, thus again relieving back pain). If you wear boots now, please stop. Just raising your heel an inch, tightens your hamstrings terribly. I know the joys of riding, but you have to take care of your chassis, before jumpin on nother brother! Trust me, I understand about pain, and if you want to PM me with any questions on this stuff, feel free.

. inversion is for you my friend. I played football professionally for 10 years, as an offensive lineman. That's like 30-50 car wrecks a day. I bought the inversion boots and table my second year pro (89), and I haven't been to a chiropractor since...except for my shoulders. It won't happen overnight, but it's an amazing journey of pain relief. Besides my table, I use a foam roller, an FAR INFRARED sauna (AMAZING for pain relief, WITHOUT having to ingest something),and wear the vibram 5 toe shoes (which help with ankle, knee, and hip alignment, thus again relieving back pain). If you wear boots now, please stop. Just raising your heel an inch, tightens your hamstrings terribly. I know the joys of riding, but you have to take care of your chassis, before jumpin on nother brother! Trust me, I understand about pain, and if you want to PM me with any questions on this stuff, feel free.

Thanks brother for the awesome advise!! I will be looking into these suggestions!!  THANKS  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

And don't let them cut you! Or stick pins in you! Medically, it's the most convenient, and expensive way to do things. I understand if you were in a car wreck with broken bones, but bulging discs can be remedied...without surgery! If I didn't have my inversion table all these years, I doubt I would be walking. I've been around ALOT of injuries... The inversion table is NO JOKE my friends. And check out the FAR INFRARED sauna for arthritic pain, among a plethora (yeah, I said plethora) of other benefits. Plus get your doctor to write a script for pain relief or for your high BP, and it's a tax write off!

No one likes to live in pain, and after watching some guys deal with the pain through ingesting chemicals (prescription painkillers), and seeing the effects...not goin out like that...as 3 athletes and 2 others I personally knew. There are some truly fantastic remedies out there if you look...and are motivated beyond, 'It's too hard, give me a pill, gonna sit on the couch...prop the feet up...turn on the x-box...'Honey, we got any soda and chips? I'd get it but...my back...'. Hell, inversion is so easy, you hang upside down and breathe...what's easier than that? When I first got mine (insert 80's nostalgia music here), I was on it 6-7x a day for as long as I could stand it...in two weeks I was a completely different person...all while still playing football. It is no joke.

• Upvote 1

My wife was on morphine patches and oxytocin, heavy doses for 12 years due to a car accident. We live in Arizona where you can get a medical marijuana card, since she got this card she's no longer on any narcotics to manage her pain, plus she's a lot more pleasant to be around. Not for everyone I know, but it brought her out of zombie land and back to having a life.    

• Upvote 2

I know some say "never let them cut on you." Well I'm from the other school of thought. I did inversion tables,pain pills(so many),chiropractic,acupuncture,epidurals,the tens device,the e-stem device,laser therapy,sonic therapy and physical therapy. I did it all and they were all Band-Aids. It wasn't until I let/got them "cut on me" that the eight years of misery went away. The tax(pain) my body/mind payed ain't deductible. It took a long time,but I finally found a doctor who said "OK no more Band-Aids, it's broke, let's fix it" And he did.

• Upvote 1

Thanks brother for the awesome advise!! I will be looking into these suggestions!!  THANKS  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

FYI - Rdoncampos Recommends Nipple Clamps ! :o

Idk If They'll Help Ur Back Though ! :blink:

He Mostly Wears Them As A Fashion Accessory + He's Into Pain !

:D:D:D

(Enbrel Is Some Super Heavy Duty But Effective Arthritis Medicine) :bump:

B)B)

• Upvote 4