Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had a revelation warning of the times to come.

gregp

Ahhhhhh, I'm  sorry to drop in a bit more, I just want to make sure there is accuracy regarding Jewish holidays and customs, so there in no confusion about practice regarding some things I've read herein. .

Regarding Sukkot (following Yom Kippur and one of the High Holidays)

For the 40 years our ancestors wandered the Sinai Desert, they were often surrounded and shielded by miraculous "clouds of glory" hovering overhead, and protecting them from the nasty pitfalls and discomfort of a dangerous desert. So,  we remember G-d's kindness and reaffirm our trust in G-d's  foresight in His care and protection of us through the desert..... by living for 7 days in a hut (booth) called a Sukkah.

There are strict laws governing how the sukkah (booth) is built. It must have a roof/ceiling...covered with vegetation, known as sechach.... raw, unfinished vegetable matter....usually being something like  bamboo poles, evergreen branches, reeds, or  corn stalks, etc etc... Indeed the sukkah must have more shade than sun inside.

While the sukkah (booth) does have a roof/ceiling, the rule is that there should be nothing between your sukkah and the open sky. Meaning there should be no trees, canopies or roofs of any sort overhanging your sukkah .... coming between it and the sky.....

Hopefully this all makes perfect sense given the nature of the holiday ... don't want to take up too much time about it on this thread And felt it important to say in making  sure we're all on the same page consistent with the faith/ practice... thanks.

And thanks GregP..... Blessings~~~..  

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 2

For freely you have received, freely you shall give. Everything I do now I do not do for me. I do for others and freely give of all I do for others. The lord provides.

When I say shed the surname, it means to never "claim" it nor anything acquired in that surname as being YOURS. All I do in using the surname is all for the United States. It is the United States who is beneficiary that receives all the "value" in everything I do in that surname. The United States being the recipient of all value in that surname is liable for its obligations. United States gets all the value and use of that value and I get all the use of all property acquired in that surname. 

That surname belongs to Caesar, so give all that belongs to Caesar to Caesar, and give all that belongs to God to God.

Stop being a belligerent by claiming all the works done in the surname as being yours. That is why everyone is treated as an enemy of the state under the national emergency. They are resisting against the foreign occupancy of the United States and keep trying to claim ownership of property that has all been seized by the United States Government under the national emergency. When you surrender all claims of ownership to the surname and any property acquired in that surname, over to the United States, the United States become usufructary liable for all taxes and dues owed by that surname.

You the living man are merely the creditor who freely gives all your credit [labor] to that surname which automatically transfers and conveys to the United States. The United States in turn fully indemnifies you from all liability for anything done in that surname, EXCEPT, for when you use that surname to commit crimes and offenses in that name against the United States. Then your indemnity is forfeited. Merely claiming ownership of it is a crime and offense against the United States because claiming it is a false claim being made against property belonging to the United States [Caesar]

You can end the war by having peace in ONE SECOND.....SURRENDER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH6RWKRO9-0&list=UUzwO9aKO06Ec23wCkUw3baw

Grazie for getting back to me. It's appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Interesting read from everyone -- Thanks from me to all for sharing  -- May we all be ever so diligent in expanding our knowledge - growing in wisdom and enlarging our capacity to love --

Be ye kind one to another --

photo.jpg

• Upvote 1

For those interested, re: this period of time on our calendar.

For Jewish people every seventh year is holy, just like every seventh day of the week.  The Shemittah (Sabbatical) year is a year we devot to strengthening our bond with G‑d—specifically, honing our faith in His omnipotence and our trust in His kindness.

This year, is a Shemittah year; 5775 since creation (Sept. 25, 2014–Sept. 13, 2015). Shemittah is literally "to release" and runs from Sept. 25, 2014, through Sept. 13, 2015.

There are several aspects of the Shemittah: The Shemittah year waives all outstanding debts between Jewish debtors and creditors ( excluding the halachic mechanism of pruzbul circumvention) , and;, In the Shemittah year, the residents of the Land of Israel must completely desist from cultivating their fields. This includes relinquishing personal ownership of the fields, and whatever grows in those fields is shared as communal goods free for the taking by all. The bulk of the agricultural laws of Shemittah apply only within the Land of Israel. Those living outside Israel are likewise impacted though differently...  by the Shemittah......There is also scripture regarding G-d taking care of His people during this time in terms of what they would eat, etc. It is a collective trust in the Creator. Summed up: During the Shemittah... this holy year.... As Jewish people we   concentrate more on our spiritual mission in life, and a little less on our material pursuits. More on why we are needed, less on what we need. More on faith in G‑d, less on faith in our own talents and procedural abilities... :praying:

Yom Kippur is our holiest day of the year....For us it commemorates the day when G‑d forgave the Jewish people for the sin of the Golden Calf. Moses spent 3 months on the mountain pleading with G-d to forgive us the Jewish people..... and on the tenth of Tishrei it was granted. From that moment on this date is  known as the Day of Atonement, and  is observed every year.

It is on this day we are closest to G-d and closest to the pure  embodiment essence of our own souls... It is (almost) a 26 hour day of atonement  during which we fast, do not drink, etc abstainence. Before Yom Kippur we preform the Kaparot atonement service in prayerful hope for a sweet and abundant year. During Yom Kippur we have  5 distinct prayer services. While it is the most solemn day of our year, we are also joyful with confidence that G-d will accept our repentance, forgive our sins, and seal our verdict for the coming year of life, health and happiness. The fifth service, the Neilah,... the gates of heaven , which were open all day, will now be closed—with us on the inside The Holy Ark now closed, the service ends with joyful proclamation. Hear O Israel . . . G‑d is one, followed by a single blast of the shofar ....

I'm leaving a lot out, but hopefully its enough to give a good general idea of what and why we do what we do during this time... and the general meaning therein...

BTW Yom Kippur was 3-4 Oct 2014. It changes every year as to the specific day on the Gregorian calendar....  and is not a static date like for example Christmas which is always Dec 25th....It is also one of the High Holidays in case you've heard that term used, (by other than me in some commentary here on DV...  :D )     ..

Rayzur :)

Thank you so much for the explanation.  I know a lot things happen during the feast.  I don't follow completely but I always regard Rosh Hashanah and Yum Kippur.  It's God's calendar :)  I go to hermitage during Rosh Hashanah or Yum Kippur and this year I went and I tell you I feel the excitement in my spirit on Sunday morning and during the ten day of Awe, somwhere in there that I was driving and my mind was just wondering :)  I heard God said "you are entering 7 year blessing"  I don't know what the 7th year blessing is about but I like the "blessing" so I take it as good and it's jubilee year too.. so this must be good.  The only understanding he is giving me is that 6 year of hard times and this is a year of reaping the blessing :) 

LGD :)

Speaking of Christmas.. right after I broke the fast on Yum Kippur, the Lord told me this Christmas will be the most memorable one :) 

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Interesting read from everyone -- Thanks from me to all for sharing  -- May we all be ever so diligent in expanding our knowledge - growing in wisdom and enlarging our capacity to love --

Be ye kind one to another --

photo.jpg

Great message, UNEEK....Universal infact.....Grazie

Rayzur :)

Thank you so much for the explanation.  I know a lot things happen during the feast.  I don't follow completely but I always regard Rosh Hashanah and Yum Kippur.  It's God's calendar :)  I go to hermitage during Rosh Hashanah or Yum Kippur and this year I went and I tell you I feel the excitement in my spirit on Sunday morning and during the ten day of Awe, somwhere in there that I was driving and my mind was just wondering :)  I heard God said "you are entering 7 year blessing"  I don't know what the 7th year blessing is about but I like the "blessing" so I take it as good and it's jubilee year too.. so this must be good.  The only understanding he is giving me is that 6 year of hard times and this is a year of reaping the blessing :) 

LGD :)

Speaking of Christmas.. right after I broke the fast on Yum Kippur, the Lord told me this Christmas will be the most memorable one :)

I love it when my brothers and sisters in the Lord tell me they are hearing the same

thing from God as I hear.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

ETD

• Upvote 2

Party time.

Actually, your clarification is much better in it's explanation. Something that our

Holy Father has shown me in recent years,"render unto Ceaser". At one point the

Holy Spirit told me to give EVERYTHING I owned to the church. (I tell you this not to

boast but ONLY as a testimony) With tears in my eyes, I submitted to the will of God.

I didn't want to but I trusted him enough to understand that if Holy Father put it so

bluntly he had a reason. Since then I have learned that we NEVER should cling to

something so tight that we can't let it go. WHY? Because we own NOTHING in this

world. God owns EVERYTHING. And according to the laws of the land, yes, Ceaser

Does own everything as we are nothing more than a corporation. WE ARE NOT FREE.

At least not in, "Caesar's", eyes. Nevertheless, when Christ sets you free you are free

indeed. I know that this is true because the Lord revealed to me that churches should

Not be 501c3s. In doing this they are not following scriptures. Jesus Christ himself paid

taxes, and therefore he wasn't controlled by Caesar as to what he could preach.

Churches should pay their taxes just like Jesus, and then they will be free to preach

About ANYTHING that the Holy Spirit places in their hearts.

Nadita, God bless you my sister. I wanted to share a conversation with you that my

wife and I had just last night. I was explaining to her how that I wanted this year's Christmas

colors to be red, green, and blue. To which she said that she just knew this Christmas

was gonna be extra special. Now she doesn't follow dinar and I'm not entirely sure

she believes in it, but she believes in me. So I don't think she would have been referring

to dinar. What is so AMAZING is that I hadn't told anyone how that our Holy Father

has placed it in my heart this Christmas will be more special than I have seen in years.

Is it related to dinar? God knows! But one thing is becoming more certain every day,

Our HOLY FATHER of LIGHTS is moving in the hearts of his children. Who knows

maybe we'll celebrate Christmas in heaven with Jesus Christ. God bless you.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

ETD

No, "WE" are not corporations. We are man. It is only that legal name man uses that is an artificial creature of the State.

And Jesus did NOT pay taxes! There is only one place in the bible this comes from and it is a gross misinterpretation by those who say Jesus paid taxes. The ONLY reason Jesus told PETER to go to the sea and take the first fish and find a piece of twenty pence in its mouth and use it to give for the tax is only because PETER had mis-spoken by telling the tax collector Jesus pays taxes. Because of PETER saying that, Jesus did not what to OFFEND them because of PETER having misspoken. So Jesus had PETER go get the tax money from the fish and had PETER pay the tax that PETER had committed to by saying Jesus pays taxes.

How could Jesus pay taxes when Jesus never used money? God provided Jesus with everything he needed.

As for the churches, they are all just a part of government. They are governed by the STATE!

The only true church is YOU! Man is the church.

Look around you, what do see? It's a church. It's a BUILDING! The TRUE church of Jesus is SO MUCH MORE. Look at buildings made of wood and stone, you don't need any institution between Jesus and You. You see, just God. No place, no churches.  The first words of Jesus Gospel is, "The Kingdom of God is Inside YOU", and ALL AROUND YOU, not inside any buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood, and I'm there. Split the stone and you will find me.

• Upvote 1

Look around you, what do see? It's a church. It's a BUILDING! The TRUE church of Jesus is SO MUCH MORE. Look at buildings made of wood and stone, youdon't need any institution between Jesus and You. You see, just God. No place, no churches.  The first words of Jesus Gospel is, "The Kingdom of God is Inside YOU", and ALL AROUND YOU, not inside any buildings of wood or stone. Split a piece of wood, and I'm there. Split the stone and you will find me.

Isn't this basically the essence of that spoken in the 'gospel' of St Thomas?

I do read it and I comprehend it very well.

Your other comment asking what country I am from tells me you haven't comprehended the bible well. When you do you will fully comprehend what surrender is.

I comprehend the bible. I misunderstood your surrender , and agree with you on surrendering. I still hold a disagreement on your take of the mark of the beast. I hold fast to my understanding through prayer. God bless you. Maybe we can finish this discussion in heaven. that would be nice.