Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I had a revelation warning of the times to come.

gregp

EagleEye's post on "The Four Blood Moons," has me constantly thinking about the final days, and a revelation that happened to me.

I want to share again, an evetn that has changed my life. An event that I had forgotten had happened, until I was saved, and baptized. An event that God brought to light, as i was standing in my living room, then it hit me.

Lets go back roughly fifteen years to Fort Smith Arkansas. With 2-months to kill, before going back into the military, I took a job at a new restaurant waiting tables. It was the grand opening, and the manager insisted that all guests were seated. The restaurant was packed, and I was standing between tables. My mother sitting at one of the tables I was standing next to. A gentlemen walked right by the hostess, and manager. He walked up to me, put both hands on my shoulders. Looked me in the eye, and said, "you will be living roughly 3-hours from here. You will be living in the hills, taking care of four girls. There will be a great flood. You're going to have to be really strong." Then he praid for me and walked out. Nobody saw this happen. Not my mother, girlfriend, hostess, manager, guests, nobody! Now let's move forward to Eagleye's post. Reading in Revelation 12, vs-15. i found the great flood, the gentleman spoke of during his revelation. The great flood comes when satin is cast out of Heaven. 12:15...and the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16...And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

I now try to wake at 4-am every day to read the bible. I can tell you the coming of the Lord is soon. I'm praying the dinar will help prepare food storage, and items for this period. Revelation says only those with the mark of the beast will be able to buy and sell. I want to be prepared for my family. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you all.

• Upvote 13

Thank you gregp. We are in the last days, and I'm relieved this word is hard, death and decay everywhere. But we are children of a promise and have to pray for those who don't know the the truth because one day soon it will be too late. I agree with you about the dinar being a gift to us used to help us through the hard times that are to come and we need to count ourselves very blessed. The next blood moon occurs this Thursday on Sukkot which is the last fall feast filled with joy and praise for the Lord's provision. Booths were made with no ceilings so the sky could always been seen and serves as a reminder the God is truly all we have in this life and that He will always take care of us. We are children of a great promise thank you Jesus for the wisdom to live the life you want me to, thank you Holy Spirit for giving me the strength to do so and and thank you Father God for Your amazing never ending love for me. Bless all those that read this.

• Upvote 8

Interesting ...... I've actually been having quite vivid dreams for the past month (every night without fail) about a flood ...... not just a normal river bursting its banks type of flood but a massive flood, 30 - 40 feet of water everywhere.

That's Interesting. I had a dream that God came. He appeared with a loud ground shaking voice, "COME TO ME IN THE FLESH AND BLOOD!" I woke up in a cold sweat.

Machine that's crazy! Every night?!! Time to prepare. I'm thinking food and a boat will be my first purchase.

• Upvote 1

Ooooo.... Goosebumps!  Lol!  Thanks Greg!  Your vision was a gift.  

...'AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,' God says, 'THAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALL MANKIND; AND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY, AND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS, AND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS'...

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.  I take some comfort that nearly every generation throughout history wonders if they're living in the End Times.  All have been wrong... and there's nothing I'd like to be wrong about more than this!  

• Upvote 7

We are at the end of the age. I just pray that the Good Lord Jesus will count me as one of his loyal and trusted servants, On the day all will be judged for his or her actions here on earth. Its not a matter of if this happens, its when it happens. When I talk to unbelievers about the Good Lord Jesus, I all ways share with them that, when death comes to the flesh if they are right then all I become is worm food. The major problem for them, is I'm right their wrong, they go to the pit of darkness to be with their father, the devil for ever. A very BAD BAD choice on their part for believing the devils lie, while their here on earth, for a very short period of time. I've seen my grand parents die and I have seen my parents die. The good news is they were very strong Christians. They lived their lives following the Good Lord Jesus's Word. They made it. Now I just hope I can follow their trail for me and my kids. Its hard to undo history, I didnt live right in my younger days, Its very hard now with my son, to say the the least. But the seed has been planted. As we all know the Word, can Not return Void! I hope & pray, All people get their lives right with the Good Lord Jesus, as we approach the end of the age. America needs to come back to the Good Lord Jesus before its to late! Peace & Love! :twocents:

• Upvote 5

EagleEye's post on "The Four Blood Moons," has me constantly thinking about the final days, and a revelation that happened to me.

I want to share again, an evetn that has changed my life. An event that I had forgotten had happened, until I was saved, and baptized. An event that God brought to light, as i was standing in my living room, then it hit me.

Lets go back roughly fifteen years to Fort Smith Arkansas. With 2-months to kill, before going back into the military, I took a job at a new restaurant waiting tables. It was the grand opening, and the manager insisted that all guests were seated. The restaurant was packed, and I was standing between tables. My mother sitting at one of the tables I was standing next to. A gentlemen walked right by the hostess, and manager. He walked up to me, put both hands on my shoulders. Looked me in the eye, and said, "you will be living roughly 3-hours from here. You will be living in the hills, taking care of four girls. There will be a great flood. You're going to have to be really strong." Then he praid for me and walked out. Nobody saw this happen. Not my mother, girlfriend, hostess, manager, guests, nobody! Now let's move forward to Eagleye's post. Reading in Revelation 12, vs-15. i found the great flood, the gentleman spoke of during his revelation. The great flood comes when satin is cast out of Heaven. 12:15...and the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood. 16...And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

I now try to wake at 4-am every day to read the bible. I can tell you the coming of the Lord is soon. I'm praying the dinar will help prepare food storage, and items for this period. Revelation says only those with the mark of the beast will be able to buy and sell. I want to be prepared for my family. Thank you for taking the time to read this. God bless you all.

"Revelation says only those with the mark of the beast will be able to buy and sell"

Which unfortunately we have all received. Most living today who are age 81 or younger all received this mark right after we were born.

That mark is the NAME which has been implanted in our foreheads, meaning our memory, and in our hands, meaning we use our hands to sign its name. It is the LEGAL NAME every living soul is required to use to conduct any type of commerce with. For without that "legal name" no man, no matter how rich or poor, can buy or sell anything.

To get a job you must use that legal name. To receive pay for your labor you must use that legal name in which your pay is paid to. To get any bank account you must use that legal name to open that account in.

There is no way around being able to operate in commerce without using that legal name to operate in.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Know for sure that we have been living in "the last days" (plural) since Jesus die and rose again.  The kingdom of God is here and Christ is NOW reigning from the throne room of heaven.  The judgment by God on many nations has happened many times in the history of the world.  It can be and is a terrible thing that He brings on nations and peoples whose sins have reached to a point where discipline from His hand is needed.  

However, that "last day" (singular) of judgment is still in the future.  Thats the "big one," and the "last" one!  The wicked will be judged and thrown down with Satan and his angels into the lake of fire, hell.  The believer in Christ and those faithful to God from all ages who have been with Christ all along, will return with Christ to receive their resurrected body and will be taken to heaven to reign with Him forever.  

The comforting thought is that those who are believers will NOT stand in judgment for any sin.  All sins have been removed through our participation with Christ in His death, burial and resurrection; they stand pure and holy before God.  I look forward to that day . . . whenever it happens.  

Satan was cast out of heaven when Christ die on the cross for mankind's sin.  Satan, threw the world and its powers, is still trying to destroy the faith of the child of God.  It comes at us like a flood, but saints are protected from Satan.  He has been bound by the cross and the blood of Jesus.  Nothing can take away our faith or destroy the saint as long as we maintain our faith. 

For the saint of God, Judgment Day is a day of rejoicing, a day of blessings, and a day when we shall be with the Lord!  It is not a day to be feared.  

Please remember:  All the good deeds of a lifetime cannot get one into a right relationship with God.  It is NOT what we do that gets us into heaven.  Nor is it all the bad things we do that keeps us out of heaven and destined for hell.  It is our faith and relationship with Christ that makes the difference.  Believe and live!  Disbelieve and die!  

• Upvote 4

I don't think that's what is meant in Revelation.

First off, the Mark of the beast will come after the rapture.

Secondly, it will be a blatant choice made by everyone. Just as it's your choice to

Receive or reject the truth of Jesus Christ.

And yes, you still can buy things without using your name. Though it is becoming more

difficult.

I find your story very interesting indeed, Greg and thanks for being brave enough

to share it. We've all entertained angels unaware. But what is more interesting for

me is that for some time now I've been compelled in my heart to pray that God will

pour out his spirit ,"LIKE A FLOOD", across the land.

One thing is certain, the hand of God is clearly moving.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

ETD

• Upvote 7

The Spirit has already been poured out by Jesus on Pentecost.  Only those who are believers received it then, and only those who come to Christ in faith can receive it now. 

I think you mean that God would cause His Spirit to work in the lives of the saints to cause others to believe.   The church needs to be full of individuals who are "filled with the Spirit" in order for us to have a revival in the land.  Now that would be close to a miracle!  Let's pray that it happens.  

• Upvote 2

The Spirit has already been poured out by Jesus on Pentecost.  Only those who are believers received it then, and only those who come to Christ in faith can receive it now. 

I think you mean that God would cause His Spirit to work in the lives of the saints to cause others to believe.   The church needs to be full of individuals who are "filled with the Spirit" in order for us to have a revival in the land.  Now that would be close to a miracle!  Let's pray that it happens.

LOL, you say tomatoe, I say toomaatoo.

But to clarify, yes, that is the miracle I was referring to.

ETD

• Upvote 2

Last week I preached on the Shemitah and how it fits into end times and where we are today on GOD's prophetic calendar....when the story first broke about the Ebola patient in Dallas, I heard strongly in my spirit..."...the plague has begun !!"...not meaning to put fear in anyone...but GOD looks for HIS people to stand in the gap for the land...this IMHO is why Moses told Aaron to run into the midst of the people with the censor to stop the plague....as to the Rapture...after years of study on the subject and in the light of the rapidly escalating persecution and martyrdom of Christians, I find myself in the Pre-wrath camp...but hasten to add ONLY GOD KNOWS !!!

LGD you are right on point to pray daily for revival....2 Chron 7:14

• Upvote 3

I don't think that's what is meant in Revelation.

First off, the Mark of the beast will come after the rapture.

Secondly, it will be a blatant choice made by everyone. Just as it's your choice to

Receive or reject the truth of Jesus Christ.

And yes, you still can buy things without using your name. Though it is becoming more

difficult.

I find your story very interesting indeed, Greg and thanks for being brave enough

to share it. We've all entertained angels unaware. But what is more interesting for

me is that for some time now I've been compelled in my heart to pray that God will

pour out his spirit ,"LIKE A FLOOD", across the land.

One thing is certain, the hand of God is clearly moving.

ETD

First, it is not YOUR name. Second, you cannot buy anything without using the State's name they issued to you for your use.

To buy anything one needs that internal currency called federal reserve notes. The only way those notes can come into hands is through a legal name. Even though you may be able to use those notes in a private transaction with someone else, those notes did not get to your hands without first having been issued to a legal name.

You have to shed the Surname and stop using Caesar's notes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thank you gregp for sharing your experience. Do not live in fear

my friend.

PartyTime, what you are saying is much truth,

but it doesn't fit the appetite for a 'hollywood' drama that

so many appear to hunger for and desire.

Many books have been sold to those who desire such drama and are

available in order to mislead.

Thank you PartyTime for your thoughts...indeed much food for thought and one

that has affected every person a long time ago, but again, few want to hear something

of this nature foisted upon us at birth.

Here is a little more food for thought for all of us to 

grab a hold of and live it, without the malice. Take it or leave it

for what it is worth :

The Old Testament often speaks of God’s “loving-kindness.” (Example: Psalm 6:4) It is from the Hebrew word chesed, which is defined as goodness, kindness, mercy, grace, benevolence. It seems to be the opposite of malice.

Christians have focused more upon love than kindness. That is certainly not wrong, but often our definition of love has ignored the fact that kindness is a major feature of love. This shortcoming is seen especially when we think that we are justified in withholding love from those who have been put into the category of “enemies.” When we divide our world into friends and enemies, it usually means that we limit our expression of love and kindness to our friends and feel justified in being mean to our enemies.

After all, such people are still influenced by the carnal view that God treats His friends with love but not so with His enemies (Matthew 5:43). For some reason, even many Christians have not fully understood the love of God as described by Paul in Romans 5:7-10. We learn from this that God reconciled His enemies while they were yet enemies.

This seems incomprehensible to the carnal mind—even among Christians, who so often are led more by their carnal minds than they realize.

Throughout most of Church history, it was the general opinion, even among bishops, that those who did not subscribe to the “established” creed in every detail were the enemies of the Church. As such, they could be persecuted with great malice. God was thought to be pleased with such lack of love and kindness. It was the Church’s sworn duty to stamp out all untruth, and this mission was carried out with much malice and no love or kindness. Eventually, this carnal attitude resulted in people being tortured and burned at the stake, which was the height of unkindness.

The last known example of one being burned at the stake (in Italy) occurred in 1869. Then the practice ceased. The fire of open malice was put out, but the coals of unkindness yet smoldered under the surface. The spirit of malice comes to the surface whenever Christians speak of “false cults,” for such labels imply enemies, and enemies mean that in the guise of warning we no longer have to show such people basic love and kindness.

Those who dare to think outside of accepted Church creeds have become used to the “cult” label. A cult is a minority religion, and when cults become large enough, they are given the new status of a Denomination. If they become a majority, they are given the title of a Religion. All religions start out as “cults,” if their enemies are to be believed.

The carnal mind seeks to understand the world by sorting people according to known labels. Church Councils in the past gave labels to every “heresy” imaginable. The Roman Church and Orthodox Church split in the eleventh century over a single word used to describe the precise nature of Christ. As soon as they could label a differing belief or nuance officially, they put it in the camp of the “enemy,” and people felt justified in showing such people every unkindness known to man.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5

PartyTime...A sincere and serious question to you.....I understand ( pls correct me if I'm wrong) you don't want and/or refuse to use your last name and also you don't want and/or refuse to use money ( currency...in your case USD)...And you're encouraging others to do the same....

How do you go about  your every day  situations, purchases, etc? Or ...What your alternative  would be ( to last name and money usage)?

Thanks in advance for your reply

Edited by umbertino

PartyTime...A sincere and serious question to you.....I understand ( pls correct me if I'm wrong) you don't want and/or refuse to use your last name and also you don't want and/or refuse to use money ( currency...in your case USD)...And you're encouraging others to do the same....

How do you go about  your every day  situations, purchases, etc? Or ...What your alternative  would be ( to last name and money usage)?

Thanks in advance for your reply

For freely you have received, freely you shall give. Everything I do now I do not do for me. I do for others and freely give of all I do for others. The lord provides.

When I say shed the surname, it means to never "claim" it nor anything acquired in that surname as being YOURS. All I do in using the surname is all for the United States. It is the United States who is beneficiary that receives all the "value" in everything I do in that surname. The United States being the recipient of all value in that surname is liable for its obligations. United States gets all the value and use of that value and I get all the use of all property acquired in that surname. 

That surname belongs to Caesar, so give all that belongs to Caesar to Caesar, and give all that belongs to God to God.

Stop being a belligerent by claiming all the works done in the surname as being yours. That is why everyone is treated as an enemy of the state under the national emergency. They are resisting against the foreign occupancy of the United States and keep trying to claim ownership of property that has all been seized by the United States Government under the national emergency. When you surrender all claims of ownership to the surname and any property acquired in that surname, over to the United States, the United States become usufructary liable for all taxes and dues owed by that surname.

You the living man are merely the creditor who freely gives all your credit [labor] to that surname which automatically transfers and conveys to the United States. The United States in turn fully indemnifies you from all liability for anything done in that surname, EXCEPT, for when you use that surname to commit crimes and offenses in that name against the United States. Then your indemnity is forfeited. Merely claiming ownership of it is a crime and offense against the United States because claiming it is a false claim being made against property belonging to the United States [Caesar]

You can end the war by having peace in ONE SECOND.....SURRENDER!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH6RWKRO9-0&list=UUzwO9aKO06Ec23wCkUw3baw

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

First, it is not YOUR name. Second, you cannot buy anything without using the State's name they issued to you for your use.

To buy anything one needs that internal currency called federal reserve notes. The only way those notes can come into hands is through a legal name. Even though you may be able to use those notes in a private transaction with someone else, those notes did not get to your hands without first having been issued to a legal name.

You have to shed the Surname and stop using Caesar's notes.

The greatest day in my life, is when I picked up the Bible. Reading just a few minutes in the morning before work. Now it's hours. May I recommend you the same gift. You can't understand or argue revelation. Without reading, understanding, and being filled with Gods spirit. It's amazing. I pray you will too. Then you will understand. The Bible is the most interesting puzzle in the world. God bless.

• Upvote 1

The greatest day in my life, is when I picked up the Bible. Reading just a few minutes in the morning before work. Now it's hours. May I recommend you the same gift. You can't understand or argue revelation. Without reading, understanding, and being filled with Gods spirit. It's amazing. I pray you will too. Then you will understand. The Bible is the most interesting puzzle in the world. God bless.

I do read it and I comprehend it very well.

Your other comment asking what country I am from tells me you haven't comprehended the bible well. When you do you will fully comprehend what surrender is.

Last week I preached on the Shemitah and how it fits into end times and where we are today on GOD's prophetic calendar....when the story first broke about the Ebola patient in Dallas, I heard strongly in my spirit..."...the plague has begun !!"...not meaning to put fear in anyone...but GOD looks for HIS people to stand in the gap for the land...this IMHO is why Moses told Aaron to run into the midst of the people with the censor to stop the plague....as to the Rapture...after years of study on the subject and in the light of the rapidly escalating persecution and martyrdom of Christians, I find myself in the Pre-wrath camp...but hasten to add ONLY GOD KNOWS !!!

LGD you are right on point to pray daily for revival....2 Chron 7:14

Eagle :)

I just watched Jonathan Cahn on youtube about shemitah. Last week while I was driving, I heard God said "the 7th year blessing just begun"  I hope God also pours His blessings on His children.  I don't follow and understand a lot about Jewish calendar but always follow the Rosh Hashanah and Yum Kippur.. there are 10 days of awe between Rosh Hashanah and Yum Kippur.. that's the time we introspect ourselves and ask for forgiveness and forgive others.. then on Yum Kippur is when God weighs everything done in the past year and determine what our next year will be.. I know it seems crazy but I believe God will also use dinar to prepare His people for what is coming.  We might not know the complete plan but God sometimes doesn't make sense.  I believe as He pours judgement, He also will pour His grace and blessings otherwise none will survive.

• Upvote 1

Party time.

Actually, your clarification is much better in it's explanation. Something that our

Holy Father has shown me in recent years,"render unto Ceaser". At one point the

Holy Spirit told me to give EVERYTHING I owned to the church. (I tell you this not to

boast but ONLY as a testimony) With tears in my eyes, I submitted to the will of God.

I didn't want to but I trusted him enough to understand that if Holy Father put it so

bluntly he had a reason. Since then I have learned that we NEVER should cling to

something so tight that we can't let it go. WHY? Because we own NOTHING in this

world. God owns EVERYTHING. And according to the laws of the land, yes, Ceaser

Does own everything as we are nothing more than a corporation. WE ARE NOT FREE.

At least not in, "Caesar's", eyes. Nevertheless, when Christ sets you free you are free

indeed. I know that this is true because the Lord revealed to me that churches should

Not be 501c3s. In doing this they are not following scriptures. Jesus Christ himself paid

taxes, and therefore he wasn't controlled by Caesar as to what he could preach.

Churches should pay their taxes just like Jesus, and then they will be free to preach

About ANYTHING that the Holy Spirit places in their hearts.

Nadita, God bless you my sister. I wanted to share a conversation with you that my

wife and I had just last night. I was explaining to her how that I wanted this year's Christmas

colors to be red, green, and blue. To which she said that she just knew this Christmas

was gonna be extra special. Now she doesn't follow dinar and I'm not entirely sure

she believes in it, but she believes in me. So I don't think she would have been referring

to dinar. What is so AMAZING is that I hadn't told anyone how that our Holy Father

has placed it in my heart this Christmas will be more special than I have seen in years.

Is it related to dinar? God knows! But one thing is becoming more certain every day,

Our HOLY FATHER of LIGHTS is moving in the hearts of his children. Who knows

maybe we'll celebrate Christmas in heaven with Jesus Christ. God bless you.

ETD

For those interested, re: this period of time on our calendar.

For Jewish people every seventh year is holy, just like every seventh day of the week.  The Shemittah (Sabbatical) year is a year we devot to strengthening our bond with G‑d—specifically, honing our faith in His omnipotence and our trust in His kindness.

This year, is a Shemittah year; 5775 since creation (Sept. 25, 2014–Sept. 13, 2015). Shemittah is literally "to release" and runs from Sept. 25, 2014, through Sept. 13, 2015.

There are several aspects of the Shemittah: The Shemittah year waives all outstanding debts between Jewish debtors and creditors ( excluding the halachic mechanism of pruzbul circumvention) , and;, In the Shemittah year, the residents of the Land of Israel must completely desist from cultivating their fields. This includes relinquishing personal ownership of the fields, and whatever grows in those fields is shared as communal goods free for the taking by all. The bulk of the agricultural laws of Shemittah apply only within the Land of Israel. Those living outside Israel are likewise impacted though differently...  by the Shemittah......There is also scripture regarding G-d taking care of His people during this time in terms of what they would eat, etc. It is a collective trust in the Creator. Summed up: During the Shemittah... this holy year.... As Jewish people we   concentrate more on our spiritual mission in life, and a little less on our material pursuits. More on why we are needed, less on what we need. More on faith in G‑d, less on faith in our own talents and procedural abilities... :praying:

Yom Kippur is our holiest day of the year....For us it commemorates the day when G‑d forgave the Jewish people for the sin of the Golden Calf. Moses spent 3 months on the mountain pleading with G-d to forgive us the Jewish people..... and on the tenth of Tishrei it was granted. From that moment on this date is  known as the Day of Atonement, and  is observed every year.

It is on this day we are closest to G-d and closest to the pure  embodiment essence of our own souls... It is (almost) a 26 hour day of atonement  during which we fast, do not drink, etc abstainence. Before Yom Kippur we preform the Kaparot atonement service in prayerful hope for a sweet and abundant year. During Yom Kippur we have  5 distinct prayer services. While it is the most solemn day of our year, we are also joyful with confidence that G-d will accept our repentance, forgive our sins, and seal our verdict for the coming year of life, health and happiness. The fifth service, the Neilah,... the gates of heaven , which were open all day, will now be closed—with us on the inside The Holy Ark now closed, the service ends with joyful proclamation. Hear O Israel . . . G‑d is one, followed by a single blast of the shofar ....

I'm leaving a lot out, but hopefully its enough to give a good general idea of what and why we do what we do during this time... and the general meaning therein...

BTW Yom Kippur was 3-4 Oct 2014. It changes every year as to the specific day on the Gregorian calendar....  and is not a static date like for example Christmas which is always Dec 25th....It is also one of the High Holidays in case you've heard that term used, (by other than me in some commentary here on DV...  :D )     ..

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 5