Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - When The GOI Returns They Will Proceed With The Monetary Reset !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Calling Frank To Ask About What The People On DV Are Saying About Him !

IQD update

• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying

• Next week is a holiday in Iraq for one week, and in Frank’s opinion, he believes we will see the GOI either right before the holiday or right after; in Frank’s opinion, he believes we will see the ministers soon; in Frank’s opinion, he believes Abadi is being held back for a purpose

• The Kurds are being paid, and even though they say they are using bank loans, how can the banks have any liquidity on a program rate?

• The GOI will be out during the holiday, so they will not be talking, however that is an opportunity for the CBI to talk; watch and listen to the CBI

• The Finance Committee has been asking why the 000’s have not been lifted?

Because they are not in control

• The GOI is going on vacation on Saturday, Oct 4 and will return on Thursday, Oct 9 now, listen and watch for the CBI to talk while the GOI is out;

when the GOI returns, in Frank’s opinion they will proceed with the MR

• Abadi is working on reform of 27 laws, and these must be finished before we can see an IR; he has until the end of 2014 to accomplish this, but we will see when the GOI returns on Oct 9 how long he takes; some of these pertain to the Erbil agreement

• The budget is being audited now, and this is why we saw Barzani run to Baghdad; is the HCL being added to the budget?? To see the Kurds working with, agreeing with and cooperating with Baghdad is very telling, there has not been unity before, and now the Kurds are very happy and conciliatory with Baghdad, no fighting

• Headlines sound like a plan to vote on the budget after the GOI returns, however, articles also state that with or without the budget, the MR (Monetary Reform) will move forward

• Article that the Kurds will be paid with the advancement of the budget; all of things are good for our investment

• Who is in control of the MR? USA; who is making USA happy? The Kurds; who is in charge of the budget? Likely Kurds and Baghdad

• Article states that Abadi is waiting for financials to come to him, and also states that salaries will be paid before Eid; according to the COM, the payments to the Kurds is coming out of the 2014 budget, and the 2014 budget can only deal in IQD, they cannot use USD or other currency

• The disputes between the Kurds and Baghdad are settled in Frank’s opinion because he believes the Kurds have seen the budget and know it is very good for them

• On Sept 7, the GOI announced to the citizens that the new government was formed and seated, and it was announced in a legal way, and also told the UN so they could form a legal coalition to fight against ISIS and Daash in Syria

• The MR is white hot, and the holiday break is a way to cool it down to accomplish what needs to be finished

• M appears to have been silence, and ran to Babel to hide, his coup attempt was thwarted, and we have not heard from him since

• The advance opening of the budget to the Kurds is precursor to full opening and we’re seeing cracks in the wall of protection of the budget – insurgents are neutralized, road between Baghdad and Kirkut open, rations being shipped, etc – all that was brought forward last night

• Can the 2014 budget still contain a program rate of 1166? If it does, how could they be paying salaries?

• Chpt 7 has been lifted, USA has thousands of troops on the ground in Iraq, the banking system is reformed, the currency is being reformed, all is moving forward

• The USD is being manipulated and has reached .86 which makes it 1:1 with the IQD; yes it fluctuates, but is being held at .86; like the game of chess, there are strata of moves that lead to the end game, not possible to win in a single move, there are many complex moves to accomplish the end game, to position – manipulate -- the USD to the right value at the right time; 0.86 = “check,” just waiting on “check mate”

• Historically, when gold, gas and oil go up, the USD goes down; and when gold, gas and oil go down, the USD goes up; we are now we are seeing the opposite – gold, gas and oil are up and so is the dollar; it appears there is manipulation going on

• Frank played a recording from Delta: all good news in Iraq right now, the 2 remaining ministers (interior and defense) need to be named, 50/50 chance that we’ll see it before the holiday; Kurds look happy and building trust and confidence with Baghdad; finance committee, COM all asking why the 000 have not been deleted; in Delta’s opinion if we don’t see anything before the holiday, the second week of Oct after they come back from holiday will be very interesting

• Frank ended the call with prayer and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast

KTFA Tuesday Night CC.  Approx. 103  Minutes long.

The first part is a Bible Study and the econd part is Iraq/Dinar Intel.

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=OTQCw/jqKIy
  • Upvote 1

Thug....just how reliable is this info???

A Lot Of What He Does Is Summarizing News Stories - That Portion Is Relatively Accurate ! ;)

His Broad Interpretations On How It Then Translates Into A 'Monetary Reset' - Not So Much ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

ISIS is a relative non-factor and can be removed in days if not hours should the US and/or Allies decide to...that Newsmax piece is standard liberal propaganda/fluff to support the current administrations in light of its bumbling way of handling foreign policy...the administration stated that terrorism was defeated with the killing of Bin Laden, but it obviously was not so their scrambling to cover their version of "Mission Accomplished".  Never should have left Iraq w/o a status of forces agreement (see WWII Germany/Japan).  But what do I know?  I am just your average American trying to live his life here in Mini-Soviet (read Minnesota-see idiot in Governors seat for confirmation).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The troops of ISIS are going back to Syria and attacking there.  Note that Baghdad is not really concerned about ISIS coming into the city.  There may be a few bomb attacks on innocent civilians at shopping malls and public parks, but they are not confronting armed troops.  Their thrust is "terror" and they will kill the women and children and say that it is the air strikes doing the killing.  SOP when you spread propaganda.  

Note that the article didn't say anything about ISIS loosing ground and returning toward Syria.  

It will be a long struggle with ISIS.  Murders and criminals from all over the world will come in because they are drawn to murder, rape, and killing the unarmed.  Cowards usually do.  

The Iraqi soldier who said he would "run" if attacked by ISIS, and that he was just their for the money, needs to be removed and put back in the situation from which he came: poverty.  I can understand his need for money to take care of his family, but his family will be raped and murdered unless he fights for their freedom from the "dung beetles" of desert, ISIS.   

In response to Imbededhorsehead.  

• Upvote 4

''Thank You'' gentlemen for confirming the ability to annualize a situation through spewed propaganda to reach the realistic world conclusion...I'm proud to stand with both your views...I have nothing more to add  except to acknowledge the conformation of the wisdom you both brought.... :twothumbs::salute:   

ame="TexasMike1958" post="1438797" timestamp="1412135198"]Thug....just how reliable is this

Let me put it this way.......when's the last time you pulled up in traffic next to a Yugo?

Uh...yesterday.

In the parking lot of the

local 99 Cent Store...

YugoLimo.jpg

• Upvote 2

Here's Today's Frankie Update ...

backdoc » October 1st, 2014, IMO   BOOTS ON THE GROUND

NOW THAT MALIKI HAS DONE THE MOONWALK OFF THE IRAQI STAGE, ONLY LATER TO BE BROUGHT BACK TO ONE THAT DROPS BELOW HIM, WE SEE NOW SEE OBAMA DOING HIS OWN MOONWALK ON BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN IRAQ!!! MMMM HEEE HEEE

THE EMPIRE WILL NEED TO BE IN COMPLETE CONTROL IN THE AIR AND ON THE GROUND.

I BELIEVE WE WILL QUICKLY HAVE THOSE BOOTS ON THE GROUND TO PREPARE FOR THE NEEDED SECURITY AS WE SEE A NEW RATE TAKE FLIGHT !!

I BELIEVE IRAQ HAS BEEN USING THE MINISTERS TO HOLD UP THE COMPLETION OF ACTIVATING THE PRIVATE SECTOR.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY LAWS TO REPAIR OR TO CREATE.

IMO   I CONTINUE TO LIKE THE WINDOW OF THE 8TH TO THE 15TH !!

DOC

walkongstick:   LAST CHANCE BEFORE ABADI .. AMERICAN GROUND TROOPS EN ROUTE TO IRAQ

Began showing signs of accelerating the transformation of the possibility of air strikes to American intervention Barre for its military forces in combat zones with organizing Daash in Iraq and Syria.

The American media talk dealt with Gen. Dempsey considerable attention when it was announced that the American air strikes and raids with the international coalition, will not succeed in eliminating the organization Daash in Iraq and Syria, and must use troops on the ground for the success of the mission.

American research centers conducted opinion polls, the results came that close to three-quarters of Americans support the participation of the American army in ground operations in Iraq and Syria to eliminate Daash.

The Obama administration is aware of this fact in advance, they do not provide any military move unless derogatory note of all the details and the possibilities and positions of lobbyists and public opinion trends. Has happened in the history of American wars that the White House hides some information influencing Congress to pass a war, and keep this information under wraps within the American administration confidential files.

In line with this development, the Turkish government has submitted to parliament a draft allows Turkish troops to intervene in Iraq and Syria within the international coalition.

Probably not pass the Turkish border forces, due to the sensitivity of the move, which could trigger a reaction directly from Iran, but it will be in this case, the terms of the American incursion in Iraq and Syria.

Obama has succeeded in his success, where he convinced the world that refuses to send ground troops to Iraq, and convince the world in the coming days, he felt compelled to respond, to carry out ground operations as an option imposed by the nature of the battles on the international coalition.

Iraqi Prime Minister Mr. Haider Abadi, stressed in his remarks that he got no guarantees for American military intervention in Iraq, and that the face of Daash will remain within the limits of air strikes.

However, the question here:

How will act Abadi when he finds that the international coalition, which came as Iraq, has ordered him to go to resolve the ground battles?

Will not be able to rejection at the time, but in one case, the Iraqi government to initiate an immediate announcement to the withdrawal of the international coalition, and its adherence to the need to support the United States unilaterally in the face of Daash.

http://rayapost.com/index.php/2013-09-24-16-20-32/1864-2014-09-30-14-07-48

another mailman:  I would have been concerned if the Kurds received their salaries before EiD at 1166. It appears that they will have to wait just a bit longer, like us

Frank26:   Agree !    KTFA,  Frank

walkongstick :  Official: al-Maliki during the next two months will be tried as a war criminal
Under section: politicalDated: October 1, 2014

Baghdad / Iraq News Network revealed an official source in the Iraqi government, headed by Haidar al-Abbadi details are being studied by a secret committee of competent expensive Abadi, on the trial of former Prime Minister Nuri Kamal al-Maliki and his aides with the most prominent during the next two months in a court source, who Khash.oukal requested anonymity,

because within the Committee that "the most prominent candidates for the presidency of the Special Tribunal Judge Munir Haddad, a former deputy head of the Supreme Criminal Court as well as the judge Rizgar Mohammed Amin, and Judge Arif Shaheen and there will be an investigative body composed of 25 investigative judge and the prosecution is composed of a number of judges who have been trained, some in Geneva and Amsterdam,

"he said, adding the source in his speech that" the number of deputies prominent in the Iraqi Council of Representatives and some political figures and leaders of some political blocs and large delegations American had already held several meetings and meetings in Baghdad within the vicinity of the American Embassy in Erbil and Amsterdam and Geneva to finalize and discuss the most important files and crimes committed by the former Prime Minister in preparation for trial, along with most of his aides and being granted the penalty fair on what their crimes against the Iraqi people,

"Indicating that" what went up the pace of crimes is the large number of lawsuits and judicial complaints filed by citizens in various governorates of Iraq, demanding the punishment of the just-Maliki as a war criminal against humanity, "adding that" these demands received special attention from the United Nations and human rights associations. "  Link

Frank26:   KTFA FAMILY .......... I leave You in peace as I ask You to consider how can $15 dollars worth of dinars help anyone?

The articles today are a merging of TWO ......... The GOI and the CBI.

EXACTLY what my heart wants to see.

When they return a week from tomorrow .......... IMO THE HCL will be in a perfect environment and ......... Position of ........ Check Mate.

My sincere and excited ......... ALOOOOOOOOOOOHA !!!

KTFA,  Frank...... I'm so happy I'm gonna eat 3 COOOOOOOKIES ....... Dozens that is .....lol

walkongstick: Compensate citizens for 17 000 dinars instead of the ration and the proposal to give bonuses to the people

Published by: Mustafa al-Husseini in News , Politics October 1, 2014

Ministry of Commerce announced the completion of instruments amounts of compensatory allowance for the ration card items. The transport ministry statement about the general manager of the General Company for Foodstuff Trade Meshal Hassan Saleh, say that the ministry has completed instruments amounts of compensatory since the beginning of this week instead of vocabulary ration of months earlier is received, amounting to 17 000 dinars per capita where the total amount of 508 million dollars.

Saleh added that the ministry has called for agents to review ration machining centers in all provinces for the purpose of receiving payments and distribute them to citizens before the holiday of Eid al-Adha.

He said the Ministry of Commerce and directed agents ration that be the priority in the distribution of cash to the displaced families. To announce that the Minister of Science and Altklnoggio Knight Jeju that a proposal was submitted to the Council of Ministers in its meeting on Tuesday, for the allocation of money distributed to the Iraqi people on the occasion of Eid al-Adha. Jeju added in a press statement:

The proposed contribution comes us to ease the suffering of the people who pass through difficult circumstances in light of the challenges faced by the country. He noted that the Council will consider the proposal in the presence of the Minister of Finance Agency Mohammed Xiaa Sudanese. The Cabinet held its regular Tuesday, to discuss a number of issues listed on the agenda, including the granting of cash advance to the Kurdistan region of the salaries of the staff and discuss the draft budget bill for fiscal 2014.  :

http://www.qanon302.net/news/2014/10/01/32646

i am truly amazed by how many people continue to blame obama for what is transpiring in iraq.  really?!  people act as if obama had a choice to stay in iraq.  we here at dv know better, we study the news like everyday and we all know that it was predetermined by bush and maliki a specific date for the withdrawal unless the goi voted differently.  well, they did not vote differently and what is more sadr made sure american troops left the country.  

maliki's main focus was to declare the sovereignty of his nation and legitimize his new regime without foreign interference.  why?  so that he could concentrate all power to himself while annihilating both the sunni and kurds.  this entire environment was manufactured by maliki who, when threatened to lose power through the elections, bolstered the isis threat in order to create a new state of emergency and dissolve the democratic process.  

now the new goi is working overtime to clean up maliki's mess.  obama would have been a fool to come in with troops and offer weapons to an exclusively shia government.  it would have made a statement that america was pro-shia and anti-kurd/anti-sunni.  the only government america can afford to support is a power-sharing one, period!  obama's statements were true that iraq's problem is not a military one as much as it is a political one.  iraq must first restore equity to its political body before foreign weapons are dispatched or else a continual loop of civil war will be promoted.  

once the goi includes everybody in the body politic and everybody feels like they have a say in the future of iraq while working together to build that future, much of this isis problem will dissipate.  if iraq stays divided, it will crumble and no number of foreign troops, aid, or weaponry will bond it together.  a unified iraq however will add much stability to the middle east and do a lot to stabilize the failing global economy.

i know many here want to take opportunity bash obama whenever possible and in some ways it is understandable.  however, in this circumstance of isis and iraq, people really need to understand the implications.

• Upvote 2

OK I feel safe in this offer........October 9th happens to be this cats birthday.....and I do love celebrating...if this thing pops and goes to the guru over $3.00 on my birthday.... I will personally mail everyone here a birthday cookie from Thug. I happen to know that he has many many cookies and I am MORE than willing to share them for him. 

and for anyone on my friends list... Thug and I will deliver them personally!!!!!

• Upvote 6

OK I feel safe in this offer........October 9th happens to be this cats birthday.....and I do love celebrating...if this thing pops and goes to the guru over $3.00 on my birthday.... I will personally mail everyone here a birthday cookie from Thug. I happen to know that he has many many cookies and I am MORE than willing to share them for him. 

and for anyone on my friends list... Thug and I will deliver them personally!!!!!

Happy Birthday, SG.....I know it's still early but I felt like wishing you anyway

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

i am truly amazed by how many people continue to blame obama for what is transpiring in iraq. really?! people act as if obama had a choice to stay in iraq. we here at dv know better, we study the news like everyday and we all know that it was predetermined by bush and maliki a specific date for the withdrawal unless the goi voted differently. well, they did not vote differently and what is more sadr made sure american troops left the country.

maliki's main focus was to declare the sovereignty of his nation and legitimize his new regime without foreign interference. why? so that he could concentrate all power to himself while annihilating both the sunni and kurds. this entire environment was manufactured by maliki who, when threatened to lose power through the elections, bolstered the isis threat in order to create a new state of emergency and dissolve the democratic process.

now the new goi is working overtime to clean up maliki's mess. obama would have been a fool to come in with troops and offer weapons to an exclusively shia government. it would have made a statement that america was pro-shia and anti-kurd/anti-sunni. the only government america can afford to support is a power-sharing one, period! obama's statements were true that iraq's problem is not a military one as much as it is a political one. iraq must first restore equity to its political body before foreign weapons are dispatched or else a continual loop of civil war will be promoted.

once the goi includes everybody in the body politic and everybody feels like they have a say in the future of iraq while working together to build that future, much of this isis problem will dissipate. if iraq stays divided, it will crumble and no number of foreign troops, aid, or weaponry will bond it together. a unified iraq however will add much stability to the middle east and do a lot to stabilize the failing global economy.

i know many here want to take opportunity bash obama whenever possible and in some ways it is understandable. however, in this circumstance of isis and iraq, people really need to understand the implications.

Well said. Obama couldn't bring step up until Maliki was out and everything is not his fault. Easy to play the blame game.

Oh and PS Frank - silver and gold are in the toilet

Yay!