Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita File – 09/29/2014

Good evening everyone, thanks for watching Nadita File where the spin starts here J

Ukraine Crisis : Thriver thought he was done reporting on Ukraine till he heard worst violence in Eastern Ukraine more than a week.  At least 12 killed, dozens wounded, in fighting between pro Russian rebels and government troops.

Fighting ISIS : Calkid11reported US led coalition carried out airstrikes targeting ISIS in northern and eastern Syria.  Took place in four provinces, hit large gas plant.  Pres. Obama admits the US led campaign against ISIS is helping Syria’s Assad.  He tells “60 Minutes”  ISIS and Khorosan are an immediate threat. House speaker John Boehner says US may have no choice but to send ground troops to fight ISIS.  Says it will take more than airstrikes.

Other News : Chess is covering live from Hong Kong as pro democracy protesters expanding their rallies throughout Hong Kong.  Riot police failed to disperse them from financial district.  Demonstrators wearing masks and umbrellas to protect against pepper spray and tear gas.  Protesting Beijing’s move to limit democratic reforms.

Dozens of Belgians on trial today for leading or recruiting fighters for jihadi groups in Syria. Few will be at trial, most fighting or killed in Syria.

Ashraf Ghani sworn in as Afghanistan’s new president.  He replaces Hamid Karzai, in country’s first democratic transfer of power since 2001.

India’s new PM Narendra Modi visiting White House.  He will have dinner with Pres. Obama, aiming to improve soured relations between nations.

Littlesam cried to hear more bodies found near the summit of an erupting Japanese volcano. Total death toll now 36.  Toxic gas and ashes keeping rescue workers away.

Nannab heard US doctor exposed to Ebola virus in Sierra Leone admitted to NIH hospital.  Doctor placed in a special isolation unit.  

Search continues for missing UVA student Hannah Graham, last seen on September 13th.  Matthew, 32 held without bail on abduction charge.

Uneek shook her head to hear American Academy of Pediatrics recommending IUDs or hormonal implants for teen girls who have sex.  Groups says condom should also be used.  What are we doing with younger generations..? this is unheard of when I was growing up.  I can just foresee all the diseases.  I say parents should teach their children to respect their bodies.

Boosterbglee is not surprised to read FAA is replacing the entire central computer network at Chicago area control center.  Act of sabotage brought city’s two international airports to a halt on Friday.  FAA sets target date of October 13 to restore full service at the air control site.  2,000 flights cancelled on Friday, improvement expected today. 

The bull slipped another 42 points at trading today.  Gold closed at $1,218, silver at $17.52, copper at 3.06.  Crude oil at $94.46.

Tibco Software (TIBX) being acquired by Vista Equity for $24 in cash, about $4.3B.  New breast cancer drug from Roche Holdings (RHHBY) showed unprecedented benefits in extending lives in clinical trial.  The stock closed at $36.90.

Captl1 is following Alibaba options to begin trading on CBOE exchanges today. The stock still doesn’t move much since its debut last week, closed $88.75.  Alibaba buys 15% stake in Chinese hotel tech company Beijing Shiji for $457M.

Genx4me gives a sigh of relief to hear consumer reports test results find iPhone 6 and 6 Plus not as bendy as believed.  It can hold weight up to 70 lbs.  EU to accuse Apple over illegal Irish tax deals, could result in major fines.  EU spokesman says Apple, Fiat tax probe decisions Tuesday.

Which way will GoPro (GPRO) go? The stock has gained 172% since IPO on June 26th.  The stock touched $91.77 at trading today and closed at $90.94.  GoPro’s newest cameras will be available on the market on October 5th : GoPro Hero at $129, GoPro Hero4 Silver at $399, GoPro Hero4 Black at $499.

Could GoPro hit $100 this week? Wiljor hopes so J

Google is on the run as RBC says Google is on its way to $730.  Yahoo is upgraded to buy from hold with $48 price target at Needham.

PIMCO suffered roughly $10B in outflows since Gross’s departure.  Pimco Management spoke with clients about new leadership.  Allianz CEO Diekman says he has full confidence in Pimco’s management team.  Pimco CEO says vast majority of clients staying with Pimco.  Doubleline Capital CEO Gundlach says firm saw $400M-$500M of net inflows on Friday.  He believes Mohammed El-Erian’s return is an option.

New US tax rules may force Medtronic to renegotiate Covidien terms. Goldman Sachs is changing policy, bars investment bankers from trading individual stocks and bonds.

Macy’s (M) to hire 86,000 seasonal associates at Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s units.

Bankrate.com says ATM checking account overdraft fees surge.  Average fee for using an out of network ATM climbed 5% in past year to $4.35, overdraft fee $32.74.

Combined wealth of Forbes 2014 ranking of richest people in America is $2.29T, up from $2.02T in 2013.  The average net worth on list is $5.7B.  Bill Gates retains top spot on list at $81B, 2nd is Warren Buffet : $67, 3rd is Larry Ellison : $50B.

IPO Buzz : Yodlee – financial services, Hubspot – inbound marketing.  Dave & Buster Entertainment (PLAY) is offering 5.88M shares at $16-$18/share.  Pricing Thursday, October 9th

From Dinar Land : A-J516 reported terrorist group al-Nusra called on jihadists around the world to strike against the alliance combating ISIL even though the two terrorist groups are not linked.  This creates a dilemma for US and its allies because Bashar al-Assad government that the alliance wants to topple or change are fighting the same enemy.  That fact is also angering countries like Qatar and Saudi Arabia whose priority is to fight Assad’s regime over defeating the Islamists.  Russia and Iran are committed to back up Assad regime, even China will surely block any action by UNSC to forcibly topple Assad’s regime.

Another terrorist group which is the offshoot of al-Nusra is Khorasan which believed to be more dangerous than ISIL.  There are radical voices in al-Nusra to join ISIL which will make it a larger terrorist organization  for US and its allies to worry about, which also applies to Iraq and Syria.  Some analysts say Turkey and Qatar are still helping in the funding and arming of some terrorist factions. 

US led coalition warplanes conducted waves of airstrikes in Syria and Iraq most notably a strike against positions of ISIL which is trying for weeks to overtake Kurdish town on the Turkish border.  Even though, PKK has faught fiercely but they are being outnumbered and outgunned.  PKK leaders requested more airstrikes to eventually stop ISIL advances. 

Turkish president Erdogan who is known being Islamist is more interested in toppling Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime than crushing rebels such as al-Nusra that Turkey stands accused of facilitating the passage of arms and fighters to.  Turkey who labels the Kurdish PKK as a terrorist organization is reluctant to battle the Sunnis extremists in trying to save Kurds in northern Syria.  Turkey is more likely expected to suggest creating a safe area in northern Syria including no fly zone which will be unacceptable by Syria and its backers.  Turkey is a member of NATO and has a large US air force base but it is restricting its use to humanitarian aid.

The temporary parliament committee designated to revise 2014 budget said the revised budget is to be sent to parliament tomorrow.  The committee will revise the amended version then parliament will likely to vote on adopting it within two weeks  of Eid al-Adha holiday that starts on October 4th.  Some MPs predict 2014 and 2015 budgets will be merged.  The budget has been hashed and revised many times in one year and prior to ISIL in June.  MP who remains anonymous said although Iraq is literally in war with ISIL and their supporters, the elected representatives have obligations to keep the country running and pay attention to the next phase of Iraq’s infrastructure.

Members of parliament called on private sector and government ministries to form an emergency team to create jobs such in public works, construction and housing, planning and industry and agriculture for the increasing number of unemployed Iraqis.  Some MPs blamed the house for not passing 2014 budget that slowed down economy and temporarily froze some projects.

Ministry of Agriculture said it made preparations for 2014-2015 winter season as one of the most successful in recent history.  More than 4 million acres have been readied for planting crops and vegetables, irrigation canals, green houses and soil preparation are in various stages of completion.

Ministry of Electricity is leaning towards connecting Iraqi grid with its Kuwaiti counterpart as a first step towards connecting it to other gulf countries as means to provide uninterrupted power supply to entire country especially in times of emergency.

Iraqis are encouraged by the news that more Sunni tribes in Anbar and Nineveh are joining the fight against ISIL.

From Rumor Land : Tim724 says it’s all coming together, not as quickly as we wanted but still it’s tremendous progress for sure.  Millionday says there is no hold up at all with HCL. Poppy3 says his source said they still expect to finish GOI and budget by tomorrow.  Lojak says they can’t pay Kurds, peshmerga, Iraqi army without a new monetary reform, Shabibi and Abadi have the button at this point.. just be patient.  Tman23 says PUK website and Minister of Finance are informing the public that the salaries are going to be paid before Eid.  Stryker says this sure looks like the week everything comes together.  Mt. Goat hears the voting for confirmation of the ministers is once again on the agenda for early this week in parliament.  TerryK says he is hearing we stand a great chance at this tomorrow night. 

The spin stops here J send your comments to #naditafile,  Dinar Thug is next, good night everyone J

Have a blessed week with your family J

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Nadita.....tremendous AGAIN....thank you!

I wanna believe this: Attended a lecture by a Baptist South Hospitals cardiovascular surgeon.

Stated that our inherited genes only effects our health by 10%.....i.e., 90% of what we are to

be (health-wise), is what we make of ourselves.  HOPE that is true! 

it makes sense that other radical groups should join isil , then our missles could take out more goofballs instead of just a few.  So gather up in the sandlot and bring all your pals, make sure you dont forget any of your militant friends.  Now a cruise missle for lunch.  Thanks Nadita for the great spin..........

• Upvote 1

Nadita.....tremendous AGAIN....thank you!

I wanna believe this: Attended a lecture by a Baptist South Hospitals cardiovascular surgeon.

Stated that our inherited genes only effects our health by 10%.....i.e., 90% of what we are to

be (health-wise), is what we make of ourselves.  HOPE that is true! 

Chess :)

I don't know.. I also hear what we eat makes what we are in 6 monhts.. so eat healthy.. the pipe needs to be cleaned everyday to make all machines work :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Chess :)

I don't know.. I also hear what we eat makes what we are in 6 monhts.. so eat healthy.. the pipe needs to be cleaned everyday to make all machines work :)

Just a little trivia for this too - When your healthy, your skin is replaced every 28 days. Yep - eating right is key - and don't get caught up in the low fat, or gluten free traps.   Key is to keep a handle on the Carbs.

Check out this post by our resident Doc - ThaiExPat  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147611-the-goodness-of-fats/

Just a little trivia for this too - When your healthy, your skin is replaced every 28 days. Yep - eating right is key - and don't get caught up in the low fat, or gluten free traps.   Key is to keep a handle on the Carbs.

Check out this post by our resident Doc - ThaiExPat  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/147611-the-goodness-of-fats/

TD :)

I don't eat anything low fat lol.. I figure out I like to eat and enjoy good food, healthy ones but not a cow so I need to eat my steak, shrimp, chicken and tofu and anything that I crave :)  sleep is good for beauty :) in the old days, people don't worry about gluten free or fat.. so who invents that..? I don't like skinny rail lol