Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 10-1-2014

TexasGranny

Mr. Adam,

I am near Tulsa, OK and am wondering how soon after the RV will an attorney be available for me to go to the bank to exchange? Hopefully here in Tulsa.

I do have a Corporate Platinum Certificate.

I am led to believe that there will be a pool of $$$$ for the higher rates but when that pool is used up you will have to accept a lower rate. It is on a first come first served basis so you want to get to the bank ASAP.

Any input on that?

Regards

Hi Adam. This question is for entertainment purposes only and please do not waste valuable time or chat questions to address it unless you want a laugh. I know you have no control over the ads on the site but I need your help. Should I take "Russian Women For Seniors", ""Single Russian Women" or "Muslim Women Only"?? LOL! Thanks for all you and the mods and posters do.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sir Adam: With the ME dissolving under Obamas watch, Turkey voting this week to authorize incursions into Syria and Iraq, the Saudis still funding their Sunni fiat armies, the U.S. Looking like we will eventually be fighting alongside Irannian National Guard, all due to the Al Qaeda reborn fighters in ISIS doing what they are doing just over 1 mile outside of Bagdad. What The Fudge. If this is the most complicated shell game ever played on the international stage just inorder to get the strong and lite hearted alike to dump their IQD just so the new GOI will lower their post RV costs ... What The Fudge. Tell me it ain't so! Tell me we can still benefit from this! ... And how. Tell me that Iraq can stand up an army to push back and destroy ISIS period. Tell me if we send 20,000 advisers over there to fight this for them that Iraq can and will secure their own borders and defend their own territory from all enemies, foreign and domestic. Can you tell me these things? Cuz it don't look good to me from where I am sitting.