Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Finance: We will host the central bank governor after the feast

yota691

Parliamentary Finance: We will host the central bank governor after the feast

•  Published on Sunday, 28 September / September 2014 08:29 Written by: Jawad dreams Hits: 60

alialaq.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - said a member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda al-Tamimi, the Committee will host the Governor of the Central Bank of the relationship after the holiday of Eid al-Adha, to inquire about the aim of changing the edition coin category ten thousand dinars without moving the project to delete the zeros, and the sufficiency raise the image mathematician Al-Hassan Ibn al-Haytham and put a picture Freedom Monument , as well as other inquiries to the Commission.

It showed Tamimi's (IMN)  ,  the Commission Ststvhm about the reason and timing of the change coin ten thousand, and find out the cost of printing. " :eyebrows: 

She continued that "the Commission will host the bank managers as well."

Economists have criticized the central bank issued a new currency without completing the process of deleting the zeros, that will restore the reputation of the Iraqi dinar in the competition of foreign currencies.

n:  Ammar Ali, Edit: Laith Mohammed Reza

• Upvote 6

Thanks Yota....Still got my sites on the ''Eid Blessing''...Although ''donotlop'' has posted today that the ''Swiss Dinar'' was the RV back in 10-03 we were all talking about. Apparently him and all his lobster friends are ganging up on his topic to pat each other on the back for their computers to be the only ones to be able to download this information. For some reason, bouncing between their ears, they're trying to think (bless their little hearts) they're saving everyone's life by disclosing a bit of information most of us took for granted before we ever invested into this ordeal....  

• Upvote 5

Artitech,

I TOTALLY agree with you!  I am also praying hard for the RV and will help MANY people once it happens!!

One of these people is a lady I know with BOTH ovarian AND colon cancer!!  Her name is Judi in case anybody wants to pray for her!

Thanks Much!

:bravo:

• Upvote 3

Well, that ought to be interesting.  I just wonder if the economist and the parliament are on the same page.    It is so hard to figure this with the division of the parliament and the old GOI trying to thwart the moving forward.  This new GOI is forging forward in all aspects of the issues we have been watching for years.  It's almost unbelievable.

• Upvote 3