Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AlGold - A TNT Bus Stop Bank Story !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting A BS Bank Story From TNT Where At Least 1 Out Of Every 4 Members Are 'Shmashed' !

TNT:  

AlGold:  Last year I talked to with a Head personnel at a Major Bank I deal with about the dinar...and he new nothing about it. Yesterday I was at the branch again getting some papers notarized....and ask him if he had heard anything about the dinar; this is what he said "When you talked to me about it first time, weeks later I started seeing emails about it.....in fact (now) I have to attend a meeting next week on it".   

It's real Folks!........Hold on....just cause you don't see the bus coming, don't mean it's not own it's way! Stay at that bus Stop!!!!!!!

Blessedlady04: I also went a major bank yesterday to set accounts and I asked my banker if he knew anything about the dinar and he said the Iraqi dinar?  and I said yes.  He said yes I do.  I reminded him of when I spoke to the wealth manager at that bank and he told me the iraqi dinar was a scam don't buy any.  I said you know he lied to me and he said yes.  I told him thank you for telling me the truth.  I asked him if he could recommend a wealth manager who is reputable and he said when you get your funds I will tell you of two that I know.  Thats my bank story.

[shmash] speaking to a friend of mine her friends son is in the iraqi military and phoned her and said there should be announcements in the mosques in real time this weekend

[superHaze57] now that sounds good

[shmash] SuperHaze57 thats what he said ….He is a general there

[superHaze57] I'm also thinking its about to pop

[shmash] SuperHaze57 yep cause all is being taken care of here And thats the key

[superHaze57] Its been very quiet no intel I truely feel we are in the moment

[ [shmash] Yep meant to be quiet yep

[shmash] SuperHaze57 in the mean time All is being taking care of

[superHaze57] I agree nothing more to do we just have to wait and it will show

[shmash] Sould be set to go this weekend

[shmash] SuperHaze57  the articles are all bogus

[superHaze57] shmash you nailed it I have been telling people for years there is very little truth in articles

[shmash] SuperHaze57 yep i have known this for a lonnngggt time

[superHaze57] I'm looking for this anytime just staying relaxed and not over excited as I know we are there…..saving the excitement for when it does pop lol

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hey Thug, I heard from a not so reliable source that you and Stevie boy are one in the same. So spill the beans on when your final post is gonna be.

Lol - Thx Hooter ! ;)

Ya Several People Here On DV Alerted Me To Another Drama Queen Blow Up On SteveI's Site

Where Some People Got Banned And One Of Them Said That SteveI Was DinarThug On DV - WTF ! :blink:

Well If I'm SteveI Then Let Me Be The First To Tell U That SteveI Is A Tool ! :o

He Was Banned From DV About 4 Years Ago And Then He Started His Pumper Site 'Peoples-Dinar' 

With 2 Ex Cons Check-Mate Dan (Who Also Got Banned From DV At The Same Time) And TNT Tony !

They Almost Immediately Pulled Some Scam On Their Site Where They Encouraged U To Form An Urgent LLC In Nevada

For Post RV Tax Purposes At An Over Inflated Rate Through An Agent That They Steered U To ! <-<

Soon Afterwards There Was Another Drama Queen Break Up

Presumably Over The Splitting Of The  Hyper Inflated Commission 

When Dan And Tony Went Off And Formed The PTR Site (Peoples-Talk-Radio) To Continue Their Scamming

Meanwhile SteveI Kept Custody Of The Mothership To Continue His Ego Fest Driven Fake Intel Fabel Driven Cult ! :blink:

CNN Doesn't Post Much On DV About SteveI Because He Is Such A Puny Player But Below Is A Link 

To A Post From March Of This Year That I Posted Where He Sent Out An Email To His Members

Complaining About Me Outing Him Here On DV ! 

CNN. Broadcasting From Scottsdale Where SteveI Got His Little Feelings Hurt After Receiving A Wedgie From Clownie On The DV Playground !

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/173583-stevei-attacks-thug-in-an-email-to-his-members-after-getting-punked-on-dv/#ixzz3EaLE37jR

I Would Like To 'SandFly' All Of The People Here On DV  Who Contacted Me Via Email - DV Private Messaging - And On My Profile 

About The BS That Was Being Said About Me On The Other Sites ! ;)

B)     B)     B)

- CNN

• Upvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting A BS Bank Story From TNT Where At Least 1 Out Of Every 4 Members Are 'Shmashed' !

TNT:  

AlGold:  Last year I talked to with a Head personnel at a Major Bank I deal with about the dinar...and he new nothing about it. Yesterday I was at the branch again getting some papers notarized....and ask him if he had heard anything about the dinar; this is what he said "When you talked to me about it first time, weeks later I started seeing emails about it.....in fact (now) I have to attend a meeting next week on it".   

It's real Folks!........Hold on....just cause you don't see the bus coming, don't mean it's not own it's way! Stay at that bus Stop!!!!!!!

Blessedlady04: I also went a major bank yesterday to set accounts and I asked my banker if he knew anything about the dinar and he said the Iraqi dinar?  and I said yes.  He said yes I do.  I reminded him of when I spoke to the wealth manager at that bank and he told me the iraqi dinar was a scam don't buy any.  I said you know he lied to me and he said yes.  I told him thank you for telling me the truth.  I asked him if he could recommend a wealth manager who is reputable and he said when you get your funds I will tell you of two that I know.  Thats my bank story.

[shmash] speaking to a friend of mine her friends son is in the iraqi military and phoned her and said there should be announcements in the mosques in real time this weekend

[superHaze57] now that sounds good

[shmash] SuperHaze57 thats what he said ….He is a general there

[superHaze57] I'm also thinking its about to pop

[shmash] SuperHaze57 yep cause all is being taken care of here And thats the key

[superHaze57] Its been very quiet no intel I truely feel we are in the moment

[ [shmash] Yep meant to be quiet yep

[shmash] SuperHaze57 in the mean time All is being taking care of

[superHaze57] I agree nothing more to do we just have to wait and it will show

[shmash] Sould be set to go this weekend

[shmash] SuperHaze57  the articles are all bogus

[superHaze57] shmash you nailed it I have been telling people for years there is very little truth in articles

[shmash] SuperHaze57 yep i have known this for a lonnngggt time

[superHaze57] I'm looking for this anytime just staying relaxed and not over excited as I know we are there…..saving the excitement for when it does pop lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs4P9SasB6E

• Upvote 2