Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling Dinar through Doc made a seemingly scarey experience a breeze!

ahwman

I had some Dinar to unload and was considering going through one of the main dealers but didn't want to have to go through all of the red tape and time. That said, I researched Doc on this forum and noticed that he seemed to have a lot of credibility with DV members so I left him a personal message on his profile and he prompty called and introduced himself. After some hesitation I decided to pull the trigger and move forward. I packaged my Dinar and sent it out USPS express and it was supposed to arrive the next day by noon but low and behold there were some problems at the sorting facility and my stomach dropped when the tracking info. was incomplete. Doc immediately stepped in and assured me that all would be well and was on top of the transaction from start to finish. His communication was absolutely top notch and his attention to detail was evident. Within 30 minutes of him receiving my Dinar my money was already in my bank account! Doc is my new go to guy in the event I need to sell more Dinar.

• Upvote 3

Doc31 is an outstanding guy.  Used to post a lot of great financial news, but he eventually got burned out with harassment, by know it all's, and basically quit posting things.  A lot of us, that used to follow him here, miss his input.  Glad he took good care of you.  I would expect nothing less from him.  He is a stand up guy!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

Doc31 is an outstanding guy.  Used to post a lot of great financial news, but he eventually got burned out with harassment, by know it all's, and basically quit posting things.  A lot of us, that used to follow him here, miss his input.  Glad he took good care of you.  I would expect nothing less from him.  He is a stand up guy!!!

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

Sure wish he would come back. All who troubled him are now in the lobster tank! Calling Doc31!!!!!
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for all the nice words ... my wife really loved the lopster tank reference!

Ahwman was 1st rate to deal with ... did everything he was asked to do perfectly including offering to and then praying for my buddy in the hospital.

Even though USPS ran into transport troubles which made the package a day late and difficult to deposit into a bank acct on Saturday ... in the long run ... every transaction should be like this ... where when all done both parties should smile and say nice things about each other!

Thx again ahwman and peace to all

Lopster tank ... priceless

Doc31

• Upvote 3

Doc, I always looked for you posts, as I thought you were straight forward and no hipe. I have been a member here for a while, but do not post, just read and dream! In my very humble opinion, you and Adam are the only ones who have not done the date and rate thing - OR - the "will happen any minute" , better get ready thing. Please share your knowledge with members like myself who have just enought knowledge to make us crazy or dangerous to ourselves!! LOL. I've also wondered what happened to you. We've been in this thing for 7 1/2 years and I knew absolutely nothing about it, not that I know a lot now, but, it's because of Adam's site and posts of others like yourself that I have learned as much as I have. Thanks and please don't let small minded people get you down!

• Upvote 1

Thanks again all ... I simply don't have the time to write ... it takes a huge commitment of time to read everything to keep your finger on the pulse of the news to get a feel for what's real and what's bird cage paper.

What I meant by getting to the bank to deposit is this. We used to get a cashier's check in the name of the seller. They'd send me the IQD COD FedEx and I'd have the driver witness me opening (all my driver's have IQD) so that if it were garbage I had a witness. The check would go in a return FedEx envelope and they'd have it the next day. Problem was it cost too much ... the last one we did that way cost $126 including insurance. It was smooth but cost prohibitive (it's the way DT used to do it).

Well DT switched to send them the IQD ... they'd check it then wire the money to you. My bank charges a bunch for wires and accessibility isn't immediate.

We usually pay more than DT so we are attractive buyers ... so, now the seller and I/my group enters into a signed agreement and they send the IQD. Upon receipt, I count and authenticate, and go to their bank (one of the big 4) and deposit cash into their account with a deposit slip that they provided ... the deposit usually takes place within 10-15 minutes of receipt of the IQD. I then send them a picture text of the deposit ticket ... then a picture of the deposit receipt. They can check online and see funds in real time. The funds are also accessible immediately. Easy Peasy

So the answer is that since the delivery was a day late it came in on a Saturday when banks have limited hours and delivery times are generally  later in the day so it was tough to receive it AND get to the bank before they closed ...  but doable this time.

I hope that answers your questions

Peace

Doc31

Edited by Doc31
  • Upvote 2