Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Technical support

her

Why can't I change my email address. Moved and had to change my email address. I went where it told me to change, but it wanted my old address and I no longer have it. So how do I change my email on my profile.

Okay - I sent you a PM but did not see this post until later. Your old email address should be showing on your profile.

Current Email Address: dpcrosby @ embarqmail.com

New Email Address: You need to fill in this with your new address

Confirm Email Address: Type it in again here.

Password: You will need to enter your password for the change - you will also need to go to your email account and confirm your new address by clicking on a link in the email you receive.

Hope this helps.

:cowboy2:

• 1 month later...

I" am already a VIP but i like to extent my subscription ,with the 25% off, my subscription does not expire till Nov 25 !! But when try to renew the

subscription on the website it tells me it cost $49,95 and there is nowhere to get the 25% off ? Please send me a anser so i can get a 25%

discount to renew my subscriptoin, i"am on a real tide butget!!   Thank you  mr. Emile.Smith at mr_mrs_smith@earthlink.net

I" am already a VIP but i like to extent my subscription ,with the 25% off, my subscription does not expire till Nov 25 !! But when try to renew the

subscription on the website it tells me it cost $49,95 and there is nowhere to get the 25% off ? Please send me a anser so i can get a 25%

discount to renew my subscriptoin, i"am on a real tide butget!! Thank you mr. Emile.Smith at mr_mrs_smith@earthlink.net

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&sectio

discount to renew my subscriptoin, i"am on a real tide butget!!   Thank you  mr. Emile.Smith at mr_mrs_smith@earthlink.net

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=13&t=187575#ixzz3IPbW5Caqn=post&do=reply_post&f=13&t=187575#ixzz3IPbW5Caq

When I try to access dinar support it will not acknowledge my pass word.every thing is ok when I sign in to dinarVets web page.I'm trying to extend my 3 month with another 3 month with the 25off offer.thank you.

Step by step instructions - Please follow them as instructed.

1. Click this link https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/cart.php

2. Click Order Now for your purchase option

3. Under "Additional Required Information" enter your dinarvets username (the one you login with when you enter the forum) DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS PAGE.

4. Click on Check Out (your discount will not show on this page)

5. On the next page - scroll down the page till you see the Enter Promotional Code - here you enter   25off

6. Click on Validate Code - when the page refreshes, you will see the discount at the top of the page.

7  Under your details, you should have a box for your email address and password - enter them now.

8. Complete the payment information section and then click COMPLETE ORDER.

You are done.

NOTE:  AT NO TIME DO YOU ENTER ANYTHING IN THE FAR RIGHT COLUMN WITH A BLUE BACKGROUND.

:woot:

Try this:

1. Do NOT try to use "existing customer" - just checkout as a NEW customer.

2. If you get the error "a member with this email already exists" (or something like that), try logging in. If you don't know your password, use this link: https://www.dinarsupport.com/support/pwreset.php

3. If both of those fail, send an email to VIP@dinarvets.com from a good email and one of my staff or I will help you further.

TIP! @embarq.com. @att.com, @rr.com, @sbcglobal, etc are NOT good emails! Those companies filter VERY aggressively and sometimes anything dinar related won't even make it to your spam box! Use gmail. And read the Whitelist instructions in my signature below.

Just like over the weekend, I enter all the info, including CCard info, and i get "We don't allow users with the e-mail address...". Been a VIP for over 3 yrs., and I pray that I will be notified once the RV actually occurs.

Thanx, and blessings to whoever can solve the "tech riddle/glitch.".

The problem is your aol email address. Try sending an email to VIP@dinarvets.com for help. But be sure you have dinarvets.com in your white list or you may not receive their response.