Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mid-Day Sunday in Iraq

cgbrown

It's 6:00 am in America. Mid-day in Iraq and no news of any activity in regards to RV. Doesn't this kinda put to rest this past week's barage of 'rumors of the RV happening now". So.... that leaves us open to start the slate clean, and to begin a whole new series of thought. Tell me something I don't know.

Edited by cgbrown

This message has been deleted. *Phonics

This is what he said,

My son who was in the Army just talked to friends in Iraq who said the the Iraqi people were jamming the banks in Iraq to exchange their dollars and other currencies for DINARS.

Contact in Iraq said they had to guard Iraqi banks because large of Iraqis trying to get to the banks.

Believe they may have heard something about the RV comings. Take it for what it is worth but did come contacts in Iraq.

Read more:

This is the Rumor forum not the news section.

PBeach, thank you for the information!

I realize people want this rv thing to happen, now, especially those who have been in this investment for years. Be patient and kind towards other members. Pbeach, I'm sure, has nothing to gain by spreading rumours. If the shoe were on the other foot, I'm sure we would have done the same.

So take the rumours for what they are worth and thank them!

• Downvote 1

It's 6:00 am in America. Mid-day in Iraq and no news of any activity in regards to RV. Doesn't this kinda put to rest this past week's barage of 'rumors of the RV happening now". So.... that leaves us open to start the slate clean, and to begin a whole new series of thought. Tell me something I don't know.

thanks for the post

its all rumor, won't happen til end of year , plan for the worse and hope for the best!!

I totally agree with you I've been hearing rumors for 7 years now and it would not surprise me if I don't hear them for another 7 years :angry: . Sorry but we are a long ways off from a RV. Fighting is on the up again, US Forces are moving out, still no government seated, and this country is still in bad shape over all, so this is not good. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I encourage you all to not buy into the hype and rumours. Especially ones about people rushing into banks in Iraq.

There will be no RV until the election is settled and the new govt formed. But that's at most 60 days away so relax.

If you follow every rumor it will make you go insane. I suggest only following "logical rumors". And one that says RV before govt seated is illogical.

Disclaimer: IMHO

I totally agree with you I've been hearing rumors for 7 years now and it would not surprise me if I don't hear them for another 7 years :angry: . Sorry but we are a long ways off from a RV. Fighting is on the up again, US Forces are moving out, still no government seated, and this country is still in bad shape over all, so this is not good. :angry:

Sorry mrref...US forces are NOT on way out. They will not be out of Iraq for quite some time. The US forces leaving Iraq has been one big mess. It was never going to happen and someone took that rumor and ran with it. Th US Armed Forces are in Iraq for at least five more years...

Hey Kennyw,

I noticed that you have only been a member for a little over 6 months. Can I ask, what are you so bitter about? Are you so anxious for a payout, that whenever it doesn't happen as reported by the "LIARS", it just boils your blood? An investment is just that, an investment. All investment opportunities come with risk. We may lose the money we have in this investment. I happen to think, that we all strike pay dirt, but if there is a slight chance that we don't. I won't cry over it, I'll just move on. The rumours or ("lies" as you have stated), have been fun. At least it allowed me to dream. Sweet dreams are one of the pleasures we have in this life. If that is all I'm left with at the end of my life, than I lived it fulfilled. So get over it, you'll be miserable otherwise.

P.S. by the way, I have no contacts in Iraq or otherwise. So, you will never see me post a rumour or "lie". So TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH!

• Downvote 1

This is the first investment that I have ever made by myself and I hope that it is a good one...however, I do realize that it is an investment and that I could lose what I put into it. As I am not the only one to benefit either way, I wish all of us luck. just think, one day we may wake up to the Luck of the Irish! Wow, wouldn't that be something...hang in there, it is on the way. I love the forum, it fills me with hope and is good to know that I am not alone.

This is the first investment that I have ever made by myself and I hope that it is a good one...however, I do realize that it is an investment and that I could lose what I put into it. As I am not the only one to benefit either way, I wish all of us luck. just think, one day we may wake up to the Luck of the Irish! Wow, wouldn't that be something...hang in there, it is on the way. I love the forum, it fills me with hope and is good to know that I am not alone.

You won't lose what you put into minus shipping of course Doy you really believe A) They can't do an Internal RV under cpt 7 ? and would an Iraqi trading in USD for Dinar 1 on 1 Understand anything less ? Cpt 7 protection "all good" Iraq is just getting ready , It will be our time soon.

You won't lose what you put into minus shipping of course Doy you really believe A) They can't do an Internal RV under cpt 7 ? and would an Iraqi trading in USD for Dinar 1 on 1 Understand anything less ? Cpt 7 protection "all good" Iraq is just getting ready , It will be our time soon.

Hey everybody. This is my first time posting and I have to say I have never seen so many hysterical posts. I'm praying for an rv soon and I know it will eventually happen so I won't "wait" on. Date. To me, I feel one day we will all wake up and BOOM done. How I see it this is a rumor thread and I can understand how people get happy, mad. Whatever but bottom line is... We all know what we invested in and when it happens none of this will matter. I'm glad everyone here has their goals planned when it does happen and I wish you all nothing but the best when it does. Go rv!!!! And. God Bless all of our troops over there.

Hey everybody. This is my first time posting and I have to say I have never seen so many hysterical posts. I'm praying for an rv soon and I know it will eventually happen so I won't "wait" on. Date. To me, I feel one day we will all wake up and BOOM done. How I see it this is a rumor thread and I can understand how people get happy, mad. Whatever but bottom line is... We all know what we invested in and when it happens none of this will matter. I'm glad everyone here has their goals planned when it does happen and I wish you all nothing but the best when it does. Go rv!!!! And. God Bless all of our troops over there.

I meant hear. Blackberrys sux

Personally, I want to hear anything anyone hears. So don't shoot the messenger. For those "negative nellies" that say it won't happen for years,,, your rumors or "all knowing" are based on what?????? Get over your self. For those that dream... AMEN!!!! If you can't dream and be positive, your life must be pretty sad. One of these days, one of these little rumors may be the one.....

• Upvote 1

You make a good point that people lose sight of at times. This investment is high risk, it is speculative, but it IS NOT a SCAM. You can sell your Dinar right now for what you paid for it minus processing and shipping. Infact for those that bought years ago, you can sell it now for a nice profit (based on what it would have returned in a similar interest bearing account over that time period)

It HAS a value already! The thing that brings us all here is the belief that said value is grossly below it's potential.

Hence the term "investment".

Hopefully no one has spent bill money on this investment. If you have not then I think after a few weeks in you will realize the landscape here and hopefully learn to relax, and take it for what it is.

I guess what i'm saying is don't power drink the koolaid, it will make you sick. Just take sips of it and enjoy it.

Research alot, ask questions, ignore the haters, and pay attention to the non-haters.

This is what he said,

My son who was in the Army just talked to friends in Iraq who said the the Iraqi people were jamming the banks in Iraq to exchange their dollars and other currencies for DINARS.

Contact in Iraq said they had to guard Iraqi banks because large of Iraqis trying to get to the banks.

Believe they may have heard something about the RV comings. Take it for what it is worth but did come contacts in Iraq.

Read more:

This is the Rumor forum not the news section.

I was under the impression that the USD was not going to be allowed for economic exchange in Iraq. Their were articles that printed that fact up to 2 months ago when all the hype was for a pre-election RV. Why do the Iraqis possess USD when they are not allowed to use them for the exchange of goods/services?

Sorry mrref...US forces are NOT on way out. They will not be out of Iraq for quite some time. The US forces leaving Iraq has been one big mess. It was never going to happen and someone took that rumor and ran with it. Th US Armed Forces are in Iraq for at least five more years...

The US never leaves completely from any country that we have conquered. You need not look any further than Japan and Germany. We may draw down, but we never leave completely.

Isn't the rumor mill predicting that something will happen every week? Uggggg.... :( No one knows when the Dinar will RV. I believe that it is a when and not an if, so I still have all of my fingers and toes crossed. :P Anyway, this is a fun emotional and possibly a financial roller coaster.

Edited by mythunter

I agree, perhaps even much longer. Remember how long we were in Japan and Germany. I mean did we ever really leave either place?