Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - WE ARE FINALLY AT THE END OF THIS RIDE !

DinarThug

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but I have been in this for 10 years and have seen mailman say the exact same thing numerous times so I won't put any credence in his predictions.

Yep and they are all the same numbskulls that believe this crap over and over

Oh this guy is grounded

He's a sound individual who knows his chit

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha

What a bunch of turd burglars

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

agree, mailman ranks right up there with Bondlady...they have as much cred as Hoosier...Tony, Steve, Okie, the whole Hee-Haw gang.

agree, mailman ranks right up there with Bondlady...they have as much cred as Hoosier...Tony, Steve, Okie, the whole Hee-Haw gang.

You are showing your ignorance. Bond Lady is a news gatherer, and she reports what she finds. She is trustworthy.  Mailman is ok, not like any of the trash on the list you named. You have knocked yourself out to list the worst of the worst, and put decent people on that list. Sheesh!!!

• Upvote 6

"Mailman17   VERY RARE, IF EVER HAS THE POP MET WITH THE CBI GOVERNOR REGARDING ANY MATTER.  "

If the POP did, in fact, meet with the CBI Governor and if such a meeting were, in fact, rare then this would seem to be a possibly significant event, no?

Edited by lalaland
  • Upvote 1

and reinman and stealthwarrior, and all the other naysayers and staters of the obvious thinking they're doing us a favor with their negative comments

I dont think its negative to state the facts, Mailman is just like okie he's never been right. He may be a nice guy with good intentions. I dont know one way are the other.Unless its brought here. I wouldnt know anything they say, cause I dont go to their sites. I have never in my life, encountered the like of scuttle-butt that is associated with this investnment. Most of the actors that are out front with their B.S. on this, just make up & recycle their stories. We all know they are, that have been in this a while now. I like everyone else wished they were true but there NOT. We all know what happens when you wish in one hand, and $h-t in the other. I dont think of it, as favor to state the facts, its just some members here are beat down here, by them, They just have a real good memory of their stories and dont let us forget! The guy thats been right so far with intel, says not till next year does it have chance to RV. For me, I sure would like it to RV today are as soon as possible. So there you have it. You now have some good scuttle-butt 2015! :twocents:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree, I like facts and I like opinions. 1+1=2 is fact. But trying to get credit for the answer is what bugs me. Or saying it's ok to be arrogant if you're right. God help us! I welcome opinions all day long from both directions. It's food for thought. But trying to impress others that my opinion is better by putting another person down or trying to be someone by stating the obvious gets old and starts to stink

• Upvote 3

"They haven't taken any cities, towns, villages",..  if they get any closer in many places the ground forces opposing them will be calling for F.P.F.

Their flags can be seen from the outskirts of Baghdad, all around Mosul.

Doesn't any American DV'ers have any relatives still involved in Iraq, no ex military buddies still working "close".

Is there some sort of media restrictions in place over there, don't you see/hear what is occurring daily within Iraq.

If Isis is such a pushover why is your President requesting the involvement of not just the European Countries, but now the surrounding Middle east Countries as well, we here are being told by our Gov/t, that this bombing is not a quick fix, but the start of a long haul,.. personally I consider it "a start" and not restricted to Iraq.  

• Upvote 1

Do you really think I bought 50 million dinar? I was being sarcastic.i would not invest another penny in this currency,and yes I do believe what we hold is worthless.it will make a pretty tabletop for my living room.

Why dont you sell out? while its still worth something. instead all the worry about it, if your so sure that its worthless. I really think if your holding you should be able to make a profit. a month ago I thought it was over but the situtation has changed. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

Why dont you sell out? while its still worth something. instead all the worry about it, if your so sure that its worthless. I really think if your holding you should be able to make a profit. a month ago I thought it was over but the situtation has changed. :twocents:

Agreed. but either way how about taking the negativity someplace else?

C'mon Ezra, cut the guy some slack..... We all have some negativity in this ride. We want the final lap to be the next one, but also know that there is always the possibility that the stop button might be broken and it will  go on and on and on and on..... !  The thing is that NONE of us are giving up on the conclusion. Hopefully everyone has just a little invested .... enough to be happy when it RV's, but not so much invested as to be wrecked if it NEVER RV's and can look back and say it was a lot of fun and the anticipation was exciting.... too bad it never came about .... and just wonder if we were EVER really close. Any one of these scenario's is a possibility. Que Sera Sera !!!!

• Upvote 2

C'mon Ezra, cut the guy some slack..... We all have some negativity in this ride. We want the final lap to be the next one, but also know that there is always the possibility that the stop button might be broken and it will  go on and on and on and on..... !  The thing is that NONE of us are giving up on the conclusion. Hopefully everyone has just a little invested .... enough to be happy when it RV's, but not so much invested as to be wrecked if it NEVER RV's and can look back and say it was a lot of fun and the anticipation was exciting.... too bad it never came about .... and just wonder if we were EVER really close. Any one of these scenario's is a possibility. Que Sera Sera !!!!

no way. Negativity doesn't belong here. period

• Downvote 2

EXCUSE ME, wasn't it Ezrapound a couple of months back that started a thread that went on for days that lamented about the fact that this whole dinar ting might be a scam and were we sold a bill of goods and on and on ?  That, my friend is negativity and you were the one that brought it here.

• Upvote 1