Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - WE ARE FINALLY AT THE END OF THIS RIDE !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The CNN Translation Team (Led By Jose Cuervo Aka Tlar) Deciphers Mailman's Abbreviation For The Word 'POP' - 'President Of Parliament' !

Mailman17   VERY RARE, IF EVER HAS THE POP MET WITH THE CBI GOVERNOR REGARDING ANY MATTER.  

I BELIEVE THIS MEETING WAS THE CBI TELLING JABOURI TO GET THESE LAWS PASSED THIS WEEK...AS THEY INDEED ARE NEEDED FOR HIM TO MAKE A RATE CHANGE. THAT GOES FOR THE BUDGET AS WELL.   

HYPER SPEED HAS BEEN THE ONLY SPEED THE GOI HAS BEEN AT...AND I THINK THEY ARE EVEN GONNA GO FASTER THAN THAT.   OCT 1 IS STILL A DATE TO LOOK FOR. 

AS FAR AS THE DEFENSE MINISTER AND THE HCL...I EXPECT THOSE TO BE DONE AS WELL BY OCT 1.  

WE ARE FINALLY AT THE END OF THIS RIDE...

AND UNLIKE THE OLD DAYS WHERE WE EXPECTED THE ROLLER COASTER TO COME TO A HALT...

THIS ONE IS GAINING SPEED AND WILL BREAK THROUGH THE GUARD WITH THE RV AT THE FRONT...JMO.
~~~

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I do believe the articles stated the meeting between Jobouri and Mohsen ( the ex- Secretary General of the COM and now the new Governor of the CBI) were more in line with the CBI getting in line with the parliament, who has an agenda to pass the laws of economic reform.  After all, it was Mohsen who stopped the deletion of the zeros in 2012, under Malikis' reign.  

• Upvote 6

Thanks DT...Forth quarter and it's all tied up... ''Home Team'' has the ball. A play action pass with the fake to the amended constitution up the middle, HCL post cut to the middle, a stable economy holds up protection as the CBI throws a RV to the dinar in the end zone for the winning rate...

• Upvote 2

Mailman, in my opinion, is absolutely correct.  the mere fact that Abadi the PM has been working WITH, read that, WITH parliament is astounding.  the laws that have been on the agenda for parliament coincide with something big about to happen.  read them.  Investment laws, waiving of taxes/fees for outside companies investing, and most recently, the CBI working with parliament.

Maliki has been a thorn for everyone.  no one wanted him at the helm because he is corrupt.  everyone knows that.  and he would steal anything and everything he could if he was in control.  that is why the Saudis told Obama they would not support any attack on ISIS until Maliki was removed from power.  now they are on board.

this meeting between CBI and the head of parliament isn't just a "how do you do" meeting.  it was focused on CBI telling the parliament just exactly what they needed in order to proceed with the removal of the zeros.  laws that have to be passed.  I do believe CBI feels the government is "formed" and "stable", but they need laws passed in order to move forward.

what you haven't seen lately is a lack of quorum in parliament.  that means they are working, and feverishly in order to get this done before the 1st of October.

Go back in your notes.  Jack Lew said months ago that the economy here will rebound in the fourth quarter.  when does that begin?  October 1.

what you have seen in the news is that Isis lops off heads.  true.  what haven't you heard lately?  have they taken any cities, towns, villages lately?  no.  because they are being pushed back and hard by our guys, the peshmerga, and the Iraqis themselves./

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Hate to burst anyone's bubble but I have been in this for 10 years and have seen mailman say the exact same thing numerous times so I won't put any credence in his predictions.

agree, mailman ranks right up there with Bondlady...they have as much cred as Hoosier...Tony, Steve, Okie, the whole Hee-Haw gang.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3