Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who are the FINAL 4 COLLEGE FOOTBALL TEAMS for 2014 going to be?

DiveDeepSix

DiveDeepSix....Dawg, I rated your article 5-Star before I read your post for the simple reason, I understand it's hard to see good football up in ''Hockey'' land...it's impressive to see yall finally figured out ya can't bring them stick out on the field and still call it a fair game...lol....I'm still PO'ed bout Sabine goin' back to Bama....I don't think T-Granny would appreciate me tellin' ya what my opinion of Les Miles...I'm goin to have to curl up with the ''SnowGlobe'' this year....LSU has shot their self in the foot again. They were young last year with 11 starting rookies but had as good a chance as anyone else with their talent but made the predicted rookie mistakes. This year with second year players we had higher hopes with a year seasoned team. Hell they played better last year as freshmen. LSU has had big yardage plays against them that all you could ask was ''What were they thinkin''...We don't get pushed around...we mostly get out coached....This year I have faith in Miles.... he'll show Sabine a thing or two and get past the 50 yard line...I have to laugh to keep from cryin'....lmao

Hockey land, now that's funny!!  :lol:  :lol: The north is where the men play football in the snow (although I've always preferred women in bikinis instead of snowsuits, and it's perdy hard to beat a southern drawl from a hottie in short shorts, maybe I should migrate south)!  :cheesehead:  :cheesehead:  :cheesehead:

I hear ya Skeet, I'll be cheering for some SEC upsets at the hands of LSU this year myself!!  Ole Miss and Bama, actually we can add A&M because I hated the ball grabbers in the big12! Not that I don't like Bama because I do, and actually I'm impressed with Arkansas their time is coming soon to shake up the SEC, they are so close to doing it right now, and I think Brett has them on the right track. Our head coach was your D coordinator I believe, so far I have the same issues with the Huskers, what the hell were they thinking?  Our offensive coordinator sucks at play calling and needs to learn some basic football fundamentals. Beck football, we need 3  yards for a first down on 3rd, let's throw a pass that gets dropped for 30 and have to punt instead .................. AGAIN!!!   :facepalm1:  We have to beat MN yet to make the championship ..............................  I can't believe I just said that .............................. Husker fan living in MN worried about the Huskers beating the Gophers what's this world coming too, after all it IS Minnesota!!!  :shrug:  :butt-kicking:  Good luck with the rest of the season!  :twothumbs:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

DD6...I thank you and concure.....great classic games we have had...and great fans of both sides...I remember Keith Jackson was all fired up at one of our meetings and he was on TV SOOOOOOO excited...he claimed "you could bleed to death in the stands and no one would ever know with all the red in the stadium!"

Keith Jackson is in my mind the voice of college football..... I miss him...learned the game through my Dad and Keith 

Whoa Nellie!!!!!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNeOEHGpYyc

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

uhhhhhh   what is jeepguy using  a  crystal  ball too  pick  these  teams --------  just  read  t-c-u   { texas  horned  frogs  }  moved into  number 4  spot .......  I wonder if his prediction of  1 2015  and  the value  of  dinar  will be  very close call also  

I look for the NCAA to change the playoff system to at least 8 SEC teams before the end of the year........what a joke.   B) 

GO RV, and NO BV

No doubt buddy!  We badly need a 16 team bracket to expose how over rated the SEC is, we never get to see the best play the best because the media popularity contest (that and the fact ESPN owns over 80% of the SEC network) keeps the SEC teams up there.  I'm not saying there aren't any good SEC teams, there of course are.  However ..............

Look what Indiana did to Missouri who whacked SC and Florida who both beat Georgia.

Then you have VT who whacks the Bucks but loses to Miami who we manhandled.

Then last year the Sooners smoke Bama, we beat Georgia, a bad Iowa team stays in it with LSU.

This year LSU barely beats a struggling Badgers team but knocks off (so called) SEC powerhouse newcomer Ole Miss, it will be interesting to say the least to see them take on the Tide!!

Then the biggest tell tale is all the media fave SEC teams have struggled with lowly Arkansas (I'm loving that part by the way).

The only way to prove who is the best is to extend the playoffs and let them go to it on the field.

Now go smoke some Buckeye's this weekend, so we can have a rerun of "Clapgate" coming soon!!!  If we can survive the next 3 games that is.  :shrug: 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 1

We Pac 12er's do not like the SEC either - Watch out when they play the Ducks this year!

GO Ducks

I don't blame ya there, you guys get about as much respect as we do or our old Big12 does, none.  I'm actually rooting for the Ducks cuz it will look that much sweeter when we take Sparty down in the rematch with their only loss to you guys and then us in the Big10 championship, the media has already written off the Huskers as usual!

Here ya go Skeet!!  :lol:  :lol:  :peace:  I'm hoping you guys take em so they can't get into the playoffs either!!  :D 

f3953c7b3d92409b717e50b4de6076ab.jpg

Updated Playoff selection

Nov. 4 College Football Playoff Top 25:

1. Mississippi State

2. Florida State

3. Auburn

4. Oregon

5. Alabama

6. TCU

7. Kansas State

8. Michigan State

9. Arizona State

10. Notre Dame

11. Ole Miss

12. Baylor

13. Nebraska  (Me)

14. Ohio State

15. Oklahoma  (Snow)

16. LSU  (Skeet)

17. Utah

18. UCL

19. Arizona

20. Georgia

21. Clemson

22. Duke

23. West Virginia

24. Georgia Tech

25. Wisconsin

134.  Lady of Mercy school for handicapped and quadriplegic gardeners

135.  Meatchicken (Shabs)  Sorry buddy I couldn't help it!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :D 

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 3

DD6 I sure hope we got enough rest last week cause it's gonna be a Dawg fight in the swamps this weekend...Yall don't let this get out...but I'll fess up an let yall in on a little secrete...Me, if them Hogs aint tryin' to stick one of their tusk up a Beagle Butt...I pull for'em every chance I get...We dodged the bullet on the ''River Rats'' game, typical SEC hard nose grit-iron...Damn, I asked you and ol' Shabbs to take it easy on a SEC hand but Hell Naw,  yall had to dip that thang in Polygrit before yall laid it to me....Who's this ''Quaker'' waddlin' up to the Gumbo pot...guess we'll just pluck his butt and serve up some ''Greenhead Cubiyon''....We got as good a chance as ever to knock the ''War Eagles'' out of contention...I just hope the game plan shows up to play Sabine...Shabbs you musta got sloppy seconds cause ol' DD6 slip around an polygripped ya on that pole standin' chart of his....LMAO...Yall Take care....

• Upvote 2

23. West Virginia

24. Georgia Tech

25. Wisconsin

134.  Lady of Mercy school for handicapped and quadriplegic gardeners

135.  Meatchicken (Shabs)  Sorry buddy I couldn't help it!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :D 

135!!  Sweet!!!   We're moving up.   :lol: 

And just for you Skeet, my friend.   :peace:  No caption necessary.   :lol: 

lsu_cheerleader.jpg

GO RV, and NO BV   :D  GO BLUE!!!

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think its Oregons year... the only thing that redeemed Jan 1st for me was watching O's tiny defense manhandle FSU giants.. Remember this was Bamas rebuild year and we still made playoffs! I never saw OSU qb coming.. dude was awesome and he was what 3rd string?? *Snowglobe... Ugh!! lol

Btw Roll Tide Roll!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1