Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 500,000 Uncirculated IQD - $450

Gunshow2425

New baby! And gymrat already gave you the congratulatory cigar!

PayPal - yes

$400 - yes

New York - not so much

What is the next step?

Great! I'll try to figure out how to private message you my PayPal address and once I get the money I'll send it out same day.

My wife will be happy thanks :)

Someone needs to tell me how to send a private message though! Haha

• 1 month later...

Most on here don't know me. I will say that I am a very patient person (often too patient), and I prefer to believe the best in people . However, I paid Gunshow2425 on October 1, 2014 for the dinar he had for sale, and still have not received them. The last time he would answer an email from me was October 11, 2014. He assured me the dinar were in the mail, but his wife had forgotten to get a tracking number. He has not responded to numerous emails since then. Just wanted to create an awareness in case he posts again that he is selling.

:shrug:

Dinargofar :)

I am sorry to hear that.. I have bought dinar from DV members and they have been pleasant transactions.  Can you report him to paypal for dispute..? 

I guess you never know who you are dealing with on the other end and in this situation, your trust has been breached by his lie or should I say scam...?

Hopefully he reads this and has it in his heart to make things right.   

Nadita,

In my naiveté I trusted him when he asked me to designate the paypal payment as a gift. I assumed it was to avoid the seller's fees - but that also means that I don't have the recourse of a paypal dispute. Time to rattle out the age old cliches of "A fool and his money are soon parted" or "There's a sucker born every minute" or "Caveat Emptor".

Most on here don't know me. I will say that I am a very patient person (often too patient), and I prefer to believe the best in people . However, I paid Gunshow2425 on October 1, 2014 for the dinar he had for sale, and still have not received them. The last time he would answer an email from me was October 11, 2014. He assured me the dinar were in the mail, but his wife had forgotten to get a tracking number. He has not responded to numerous emails since then. Just wanted to create an awareness in case he posts again that he is selling.

:shrug:

hate to be the bearer of bad news but if its been almost 2 months and no reply from him than chalk it up as a loss.. thing is we dont know who these people,are on here im sure many are sincere and trustworthy when doing transactions but many arent.  Good luck. if i were you id buy dinar from reputable dealers if thats the path you will take tat way it ensures your purchase if NOT we take our chances with people we have no clue if they will hold true to their word.

Edited by easyrider

hate to be the bearer of bad news but if its been almost 2 months and no reply from him than chalk it up as a loss.. thing is we dont know who these people,are on here im sure many are sincere and trustworthy when doing transactions but many arent.  Good luck. if i were you id buy dinar from reputable dealers if thats the path you will take tat way it ensures your purchase if NOT we take our chances with people we have no clue if they will hold true to their word.

I agree - it's my loss. Hopefully others will learn from it.