Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this the world's sexiest criminal?

k98nights

Is this the world's sexiest criminal?

Times LIVE | 20 September, 2014 14:13

630x400xsTEPHENE.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PBGb_2

Stéphanie Beaudoin.

Image by: Twitter.

A 21-year old Canadian woman has allegedly committed 42 burglaries - but that is not why she has made headlines around the globe - an image of her recently surfaced online, showing her to not be your so-called average looking criminal.

Stéphanie Beaudoin of Montreal is facing more than 100 charges related to robberies in the Canadian towns of Arthabaska and Maple. According to Mashable.com, it wasn't until an image of Beaudoin wearing a bikini made it's rounds online that she got the status of the world's sexiest criminal.

The 21-year-old is suspected of committing the break-ins with three accomplices, who are aged 13, 15 and 17.

See full image of Beaudoin below.

323x446xsTEPHENE.jpg.pagespeed.ic.PM9d2f

http://www.timeslive.co.za/world/2014/09/20/is-this-the-world-s-sexiest-criminal

• Upvote 5

At my house.....all she has to do is knock.   :eyebrows:  The accomplices can play in the yard.   :D   

GO RV, and NO BV

Ok kids you go out and play on my new playground while Steph and I go check out the one indoors!!! Only you brother!!!  :twothumbs:  :twothumbs: 

Thanks k98...I'm not positive that she's the sexiest criminal of all...k98, is there any chance we can get a couple more dozen pictures from different angles just to confirm that's she's worthy of this titles... 

Agreed one can never be to careful and needs all the .................... ummm facts ..................... before giving such a title, hell look what happened with the Nobel Peace Prize a while back!  :eyebrows: 

Thanks for letting us know who to watch out for K98, we do appreciate it!!  :D  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2