Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Economists Are Demanding Action Against The Central Bank To Intervene And Call For Respect For Its Resolutions !

DinarThug

Manchester and the 405 fwy Inglewood Ca

^5 Exactly SoCal and west of the 405 to be specific.... Used to drive by it all the time in some variation of going to LAX.... So now what's bugging me... is I don't remember it as always having said  "Randy's"... soooo  I was going to call my buddy,  but then thought calling peeps vacationing in France to ask them, would probably result in too many variations of wtf are you smoking that you are even asking that.... and calling me in France to do so..... 

So I have to ask... has it always said Randy's??? :shrug::D ...... and yeah, obviously the women on this thread focus on different attributes presented in the picture... :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3

Thanks DT...This's very exciting...speaking of donuts, it reminds me of my younger days back when my girl friend and I would go to the ''Nudist Beach''... she'd always send me for coffee and a half dozen donuts...The two cups of coffee was a breeze with one in each hand it was staying excited long enough to get the donuts back to her was the part that was difficult...except the day the national cheerleaders were playing on the beach...I had to go get four orders of donuts cause I kept flipping donuts at them...

• Upvote 1

^5 Exactly SoCal and west of the 405 to be specific.... Used to drive by it all the time in some variation of going to LAX.... So now what's bugging me... is I don't remember it as always having said  "Randy's"... soooo  I was going to call my buddy,  but then thought calling peeps vacationing in France to ask them, would probably result in too many variations of wtf are you smoking that you are even asking that.... and calling me in France to do so..... 

So I have to ask... has it always said Randy's??? :shrug::D ...... and yeah, obviously the women on this thread focus on different attributes presented in the picture... :lol: :lol:

GM Rayzur

It's been Randy's for as long as I can remember. At least 40 years

There are a few giant donuts in LA area though.

Funny thing is I live within 5 miles and have never tried their donuts