Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

EagleEye

I have been a believer for some 44+ years and a pastor for 29....in ALL that time I have never seen the signs of the times lining up with Scripture as they are now. Sometime ago, I was made aware of a book by author Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, The Harbinger. I found it to be an extremely accurate prophetic look at events that surrounded 9-11 and presaged the judgments of GOD which I fear are coming sooner than any of us can possibly imagine. Now comes the sequel : The Mystery of the Shemitah .

As Rosh Hashanah begins tomorrow I felt that time was of the essence for believers to search these things out for themselves.

Luk_21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 

http://sidroth.org/r...jonathan-cahn-0

Author J. Cahn wrote  The Harbinger...The Mystery of the Shemitah is the sequel...

IMHO these two books are prophetic...challenging and even chilling to our times...

I also wonder if it is in some way connected to our investment because so many have said they intend to use it to help others...may we all be as end time Joseph's who will be an aid to many...

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Amen Eagle Eye...! (+1) both are excellent books very well worth reading. As the Scriptures say, that before God does something profound, He always reveals it to His Prophets. Jonathan is definitely a Prophetic Voice in our modern age. As always, some will listen, and most will scoff .... Even with the clear evidence laid out in the "Harbinger". Now he goes on to use the Shemitah to explain God's opportunities for repentance, Mercy, and Grace - or enter into Judgement because we scorn His Grace.

Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention. Be blessed my Brother.....Ron

Five (5) Stars...EE...!

• Upvote 4

I've been mentioning this for a little while. The schmeta will begin on Thursday, 25 and

go until September 13-2015. But what I found EXTRAORDINARY, was that the, "feast of

trumpets", comes 10days after the first of Tisheri. Which is the first day of the Schmeta.

Correlate that with Revelation 1:10, John was"in the spirit, ON THE LORD'S DAY", When

he heard the trumpet. Also correlate 1st Thessalonians 4:16 ........"with the trump of

God. Considering that most theologians equate the,"feast of trumpets", as a reference to

the gathering of the Lord's church and that John seems to claim it on the Lord's day

(I.e. the Sabbath) and that ten days after the 25th of September, (schmeta-and the first

of Tishri) is the 5th of October. THE LORD'S DAY. SUNDAY.

Let's be clear about this. Jesus Christ said no one knows the day or hour of his return. Not

even he knew, only the Father of lights. I presented the forgoing for spiritual amusement

only. As I found the coincidences astounding.

The real question is, ARE YOU READY? If Christ comes tonight or on the 5th of October

will you hear that trumpet? And if you are, when he calls, what shall he find you doing?

Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven. ....

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

ETD

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 3

LGD - all the more reason for - as you say - "Pray for revival everyday"

Mark 13:32-35 — “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is. It is like a man going to a far country, who left his house and gave authority to his servants, and to each his work, and commanded the doorkeeper to watch. Watch therefore, for you do not know when the master of the house is coming—in the evening, at midnight, at the crowing of the rooster, or in the morning—

Revelation 3:3 — Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

Luke 21:34-35 — “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ m have a problem understanding why the “prophet” and these “signs” have not found similar “signs” disclosed to other nations that have experienced the judgment of God.  If these “signs” are indicating that God is coming in judgment on a nation, then why not a sign to all nations that need to repent and return to God. I do not doubt that these were words spoken by a true prophet, Isaiah, to the nation Israel, but why are they now finding their fulfillment in the USA? 

Seeking to “see” and “interpret” the activities of the moons, meters, and the change of seasons I believe is an exercise in futility.  It was the way of heathen nations to seek their understanding of events in the world from the aspect of stars and moons (Isa. 47:12-15)

From what I have studied in the Scripture, the USA has no more significance as any other nation; so I don’t really see a fulfillment but rather an application. 

The mystery is not judgment but the gospel of Christ (Mt. 4:11; Eph 1;9; 3:1-11; 5:32; Col 1;26-27; 2;2).

The seeking of signs and wonders from the OT that predict events happening today are non-existent.  They were fulfilled in Christ and the salvation found in Him.  All of them have been fulfilled. 

The prophecies found in the NT are confined to only those events that will come in the Last Day, the Second Coming of Christ and the resurrection or translation of all people and the judgment.  Things are going to get worse and worse until that Day.  The preaching of the cross and what Christ did at the cross IS the call to repentance!  We need no other message!  We need no other “sign”! 

If Cahn’s message is prophetic revelation, then it needs to be recorded as the word of God, but it is, like many individuals before him, only his “understanding” of what it might mean.  And, it is more of an application of revelation from the Bible and not some new revelation by the Holy Spirit. 

The USA only falls into the line of prophecy, as they are part of the coming world judgment on that Last Day.  We may be judged in time, which is a real possibility, but that is a matter of applying the events that have taken place when any nations sins get to the point of being full.  But that is not a mystery concealed from us!  It is outcome of any nation that rebels against God and lives life chasing after the things of this world.   

• Upvote 3

If Cahn’s message is prophetic revelation, then it needs to be recorded as the word of God, but it is, like many individuals before him, only his “understanding” of what it might mean.  And, it is more of an application of revelation from the Bible and not some new revelation by the Holy Spirit.

Brother Nelg,

I was taught from a very young age to be very wary of modern day "prophets" and the messages they brought. And that sort of teaching requires strict adherence to the Bible as we know it. Somehow, if it wasn't written some 2000 years ago, it can't possibly be true. According to this thinking, if it was written after John wrote Revelation, it most certainly must be heresy.

So did God stop revealing himself and his plan to his people?

Taking it a step further, wasn't Jeremiah thrown into a cistern for prophesying things that the established religious "authorities" didn't want to hear? Yet we wouldn't for a second discount Jeremiah's words.

But here's what is written in Acts:

Acts2:17-18: "'In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.' "

Paul further states in Romans and the first letter to the Corinthians:

Romans 12: 6 "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;"

1 Corinthians 13:9 "For we know in part and we prophesy in part”

I have read Mr. Cahn's book "the Harbinger." Certainly, the ideas force me to seek the face of God and specifically ask if this is true. And the response I receive is that I should "seek first His Kingdom." 

Looking at the internet, I see many religious "authorities" trying to knock Mr. Cahn's words down, trying to say that it's balderdash. They're acting the same way as the religious "authorities" who threw Jeremiah into a cistern; the same way as the religious "authorities" who condemned the Son of Man to crucifixion.

Are these religious authorities wrong? I can't say that as that has not been revealed to me. But are they right to discount the prophesy Mr. Cahn presents when he wrote down these things as he was told? I can't say that either. I can only seek the face of God for guidance.

So does that mean Rabbi Cahn is wrong? "For we know in part and we prophesy in part."

For centuries, there have been false prophets. We don't know their writings because those writings haven't survived. But how many times have we hidden behind "the Word" and closed our ears to what God is trying to tell us. I believe God gently tries again and again to tell us what we need, yet we reject it out of hand because it's not in "the Bible."

When Christ released us from the punishment of the Law, did He release us from the concepts of the law? Were the ideas of the Law bad ideas where God decided to have a do-over; a Mulligan? No! I've been released from punishment but that certainly doesn't mean that murder is a good idea, that it's OK to lie or steal or that it's no big deal to be an adulterer. These are still sins; these are still acts that get in the way of me having a relationship with God.

I personally need to spend more of my prayer time listening and hearing the Lord's voice and his direction to me. So far His direction to me has not included "write this down." And if it ever should, I'm ready to be thrown into the cistern. 

And maybe the Shmitah is still a good idea. Not that I will be punished for not adhering to it, but that it may draw me closer to God in my personal worship.

In Christian love, brother,

• Upvote 1

WOW, I'm very impressed 429.

Two years ago the Father told me to, seek ye first the kingdom of heaven. And I can

tell you that seeking has now grown into an uncontrollable passion.

So much so that I'm beginning to care less and less about the things of this world,

or dinar.

another day closer

Brother Nelg,

I was taught from a very young age to be very wary of modern day "prophets" and the messages they brought. And that sort of teaching requires strict adherence to the Bible as we know it. Somehow, if it wasn't written some 2000 years ago, it can't possibly be true. According to this thinking, if it was written after John wrote Revelation, it most certainly must be heresy.

Taking it a step further, wasn't Jeremiah thrown into a cistern for prophesying things that the established religious "authorities" didn't want to hear? Yet we wouldn't for a second discount Jeremiah's words.

Acts2:17-18: "'In the last days,' God says, 'I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.' "

Romans 12: 6 "We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;"

I have read Mr. Cahn's book "the Harbinger." Certainly, the ideas force me to seek the face of God and specifically ask if this is true. And the response I receive is that I should "seek first His Kingdom." 

Looking at the internet, I see many religious "authorities" trying to knock Mr. Cahn's words down, trying to say that it's balderdash. They're acting the same way as the religious "authorities" who threw Jeremiah into a cistern; the same way as the religious "authorities" who condemned the Son of Man to crucifixion.

Are these religious authorities wrong? I can't say that as that has not been revealed to me. But are they right to discount the prophesy Mr. Cahn presents when he wrote down these things as he was told? I can't say that either. I can only seek the face of God for guidance.

So does that mean Rabbi Cahn is wrong? "For we know in part and we prophesy in part."

For centuries, there have been false prophets. We don't know their writings because those writings haven't survived. But how many times have we hidden behind "the Word" and closed our ears to what God is trying to tell us. I believe God gently tries again and again to tell us what we need, yet we reject it out of hand because it's not in "the Bible."

When Christ released us from the punishment of the Law, did He release us from the concepts of the law? Were the ideas of the Law bad ideas where God decided to have a do-over; a Mulligan? No! I've been released from punishment but that certainly doesn't mean that murder is a good idea, that it's OK to lie or steal or that it's no big deal to be an adulterer. These are still sins; these are still acts that get in the way of me having a relationship with God.

I personally need to spend more of my prayer time listening and hearing the Lord's voice and his direction to me. So far His direction to me has not included "write this down." And if it ever should, I'm ready to be thrown into the cistern. 

And maybe the Shmitah is still a good idea. Not that I will be punished for not adhering to it, but that it may draw me closer to God in my personal worship.

I don’t have much time today to answer you post.  I will do that this evening (sometime after 8 p.m. EST) after my next two classes.  I hope that will suffice.  

WOW, I'm very impressed 429.

Two years ago the Father told me to, seek ye first the kingdom of heaven. And I can

tell you that seeking has now grown into an uncontrollable passion.

So much so that I'm beginning to care less and less about the things of this world,

or dinar.

another day closer

LGD,

He told me too and He also told me to trust and lean on Him like I never before

Brother Nelg,

Any prophecy that is inconsistent with revelation is not from God.  Certainly there are truths spoken by men, but not revelation. Thus far in my studies I have not found any prophetic revelation worthy of inclusion into Scripture.  The word spoken by prophets of today or even a 1000 years ago have not revealed anything new, but only speak the word in application not revelation.

God’s predestined plan for the salvation of humanity, the establishment and direction of the Kingdom of God, and our eternal destiny were declared and written in the Bible.  The Spirit of God works within the lives of the believer, and sometimes the nonbeliever, is without question.  But where is the continued or additional plan God has for His people that we do not already have?

Certainly there were things Jeremiah, and all the prophets predicted that were fulfilled during their lifetime.  Some things were fulfilled later with the coming of Christ and the kingdom of God during the first century. 

However, most prophets were “forth tellers” and occasionally “fore tellers.” And, they didn’t know the meaning of what they predicted through the words of the Spirit of God.  They desired to know, but didn’t know. 

The quotation was from Joel who prophesied the coming of the Spirit to indwell the believer.  The prophecy was and is being fulfilled, as individuals become Christian.  The “pour out” of the Spirit, or as Peter declared, that this was the promised giving of the Spirit for all those coming to Christ (Acts 2:33, 38-39). The inclusion of “sons and daughters . . . young men . . . servants . . . men and women” is the way of saying that all Christians receive the “baptism with the Holy Spirit,” the promised indwelling of the Spirit.  And, during the time when there was no NT, these individuals were preaching and teaching what the Spirit declared they preach. 

And they used those gifts until revelation was complete (not the NT, but the revelation that the Spirit wanted revealed.

Yes, they and others prophesied the partial knowledge they had, but when the “knowledge” and “revelation” became perfect, or mature that which was in part was no longer necessary. 

Isn’t “seeking the Kingdom” what all must do?  I found the kingdom and His righteousness many years ago and have been living in them both.  I am now righteous because of Jesus and was translated into His kingdom 52 years ago now.  I still “seek” what God wants me to do in life, but that is revealed through His word and the Spirit within me.

Other men and women have had similar experiences over the years.  They too have written them material down and all their writings have prove to be wrong, inconsistent with the revealed word of God, and in most instances destructive to the faith of those who thing the writings are from God, but were not. 

What knowledge does he present in part or knowledge in part?  Why read what is in part when I have the complete/whole/perfect/mature revelation from God?  And I really don’t need to wait for me to be sure. 

There were many false writings in the 2nd through 4th centuries that were spurious or false and have proved to be false.  They are still being written.

The words are rejected because men who were not inspired wrote them, and their words contradicted the revelation of the Scripture. 

Christ did not release you from the punishment of the Law.  What He did was to take the punishment you deserved.  The Law was not a “bad idea” it had it purpose which was fulfilled with the coming of the Messiah, Jesus.  I would not have known sin had it not been for the Law.  But we are dead to the Law and alive to Christ.

All saints need to pray and study the word more every day.  It is a lamb unto our feet and a light unto our path. I learn more of what God wants me to be and do the more I study.  Why would one need the Shmitah if we have the sure word of God?  I would encourage you to learn what the Bible says about all things spiritual: God, Christ, the Spirit, salvation, heaven, hell, prayer, His kingdom, and a thousand other things before you consider any other writing. 

May the love of God and the peace of Christ rule in your heart. 

• Upvote 1

I don't understand, if Calvinism is so correct then why do Calvinist hide their true

identity? God's knowing what choices we will make is NOT predestination. It's what

makes God, God. The choice is, and always has been, in man's hands what to do with

Jesus Christ. Take that choice away and you remove pure love from the equation.

And that is exactly what Lucifer wants.

another day closer

• Upvote 2

My apologies, 429, for the grammar and spelling errors in the post.  It was late, 1:59 EST, when I posted the reply and I see many of the errors this morning.  I hope you read past those mistakes.   :blush:  :reading-newspaper:

I don't understand, if Calvinism is so correct then why do Calvinist hide their true

identity? God's knowing what choices we will make is NOT predestination. It's what

makes God, God. The choice is, and always has been, in man's hands what to do with

Jesus Christ. Take that choice away and you remove pure love from the equation.

And that is exactly what Lucifer wants.

another day closer

Spot on! 

I love discussing all these ins and outs of Christianity, religion, whatever you wish to call it. But when the rubber meets the road, it boils down to Christ crucified for my sins and yours, and the whole concept is so simple even a little child can grasp it and be saved.

• Upvote 1