Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - It’s Still Possible To See Something Before The End Of Sept Or On Oct 1 !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting With Mimes While Bald Eagle1's Sources Have Asked Him To Shut His Beak !

IQD update

• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying

• Frank is not looking for a government, they are already formed and meeting in Frank’s opinion; he is not looking for a budget, it’s already done and been revised in his opinion; Frank is looking for laws; in Frank’s opinion, we may see the budget on Thursday,
MY Ladies joined the call at this point

• My Ladies agrees that we are looking for laws in every sector, and there are hundreds of laws being passed; a French company was hired for $1.7Billion (equivalent) to map out where to plant palm trees; there are actually laws to put in palm trees, flowers, etc – these don’t mean anything to us, only evidence of the hundreds of laws being passed

• There are laws being passed in the banking sector, and the banks are being put back together (after being disassembled after the invasion) with laws to protect deposits, investments, licensing etc; banks are being visited by directors to assure they are connected and compliant

• Frank said that the “granddaddy” of all laws is the HCL; Frank asked My Ladies her opinion of the HCL? My Ladies replied in her opinion the final pieces are being put together on the HCL, that it’s nearly finished

• My Ladies and Frank both stated the importance of passing all of these laws, in their opinion, if the laws are not in place, the IR cannot be maintained, so this flurry of activity is another positive indicator for our investment

• Frank asked My Ladies to talk about the committee formed to work on the laws to get 4 items taken care of; Turki is now at the Bureau of Supreme Audit, and he gave Jabouri directive to develop and advance the private banks to put laws and regulations in place; the directives were written out to stabilize and control the banking industry, the news on Arabia is full of discussion about laws

• In Frank’s opinion, the IR will follow on the heels of the HCL being finalized/enacted

• Frank stated that Arabia is a great news source, it is available on KTFA Premium

• There were 372 licensed revoked after Saddam was removed, all of those need to be regulated, codified, and reinstated

• Private businesses from around the globe are pouring into Iraq, and none of this could happen without the laws that are being passed now; the “house” of Iraq is being re-mantled with the position they held in the 1980’s; no one did anything for 8 years, and now we are seeing a country being built in 2 weeks; they are moving at a speed unheard of in the ME

• Frank said that O has asked Abadi to come to a meeting in NYC tomorrow, however in Frank’s opinion, it’s not for an announcement of the IR, rather for leveraging Iraq’s help with ISIS in Turkey

• Frank believes this week (9/22) is interesting as Iraq has a payment due to the BIS and must pay in IQD, there are reviews of program rates in April and September, historically rate changes have occurred at this time, and it’s the 10 year anniversary of the program rate

Delta joined the call at this point

• An economist in Iraq published an article discussing several things, including the 10K note introduction to try to thwart counterfeiting; he stated that new currency coming out will have Arabic and Kurdish languages and the signature of the permanent governor of the CBI (not acting governor), and he echoed Delta’s opinion, that M was not the hold up, the GOI does not have control of the MR (USA is in control)

• Delta said that Eid holiday will end on Oct 4, however Iraq could declare additional days

• Delta’s opinion is that we’ll see the budget, the 2 ministers, and then the HCL

• Delta does question why Abadi has been summoned to the USA in 24 hours, and strange that O summoned him, but to NYC rather than DC; Delta questions if there is more than a security discussion, in his opinion that could be handled on the phone

• John Kerry has just made the statement that they will take Iraq internationally – what can that mean aside from an IR, no contracts can be activated or business conducted without the IQD being international so that it can be traded globally

• In Delta’s opinion, we will hear less and less of ISIS and Daash now

• SA has the largest embassy in Iraq and they are very happy now

• In Delta’s opinion, it’s still possible to see something before the end of Sept or on Oct 1, however no one knows the date

• Delta suggested to go back and read John Kerry’s comments

• Frank agrees there may be more to the meeting in NYC, however he does not want to overstate it, no one knows the date or rate

• Delta recapped the situation in the ME and SA’s role, they have a voice in this process as well; SA had a bad relationship with M; SA seeks for power and influence

• In Delta’s opinion, the dollar will not fail, and he expounded on the reasons why he believes that; in Delta’s opinion, what the USA has done with the dollar, it can be done with the IQD

• In Frank’s opinion, he’s first looking for the GOI to be seated on Oct 1, not looking for an IR on Oct 1, but rather evidence of things unseen at this time so that the next steps, including the IR, can be believed in; no one knows the date or rate

• Frank summarized that we’re looking for a GOI that is announced to the world – Frank’s opinion is that the GOI is formed and functioning, they just need to reveal themselves

• Frank said that he spoke with Eagle1, and E1’s sources have asked him not to talk anymore; if E1 wishes to post, he will

• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast
KTFA:  Monday Night conference Call.  Approx: 177 Minutes long.  The first part is Member Business Promo Night. The second part is Iraq/dinar Intel.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It is amazing to me that Frank, Delta and his cronies are now saying the same thing that Adam has been saying all along.

HCL

HCL

HCL

Sure shows how little Intel that they were really in possession of.

I also believe that once ISIS and other groups are dismantled and on the run, Maliki will be brought to trial on war crimes. The Iraq Army will become fully trained with proper leadership (the Maliki Factor removed) and will be able to sustain the county with the continued fight against ISIS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1