Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VP Biden Meets Top US Financial Planners in Aspen, Co.

JayLynn

Reports have been made to confirm US Vice President Joe Biden made a special trip to meet with top US financial planners in Aspen, Colorado during his scheduled trip to Denver, Colorado these past days.

Sources have reported Aspen, Colorado Airport lined with privet jets to bring top US financial planners.

Statements made, meeting included discussion about Global Currency Recet (GCR), & the Iraqi Dinar (IQD).

My sources have reported, while discussing GCR & IQD with at least one meeting attendee outside meeting attendance, was asked what sources knew about the topics.

After further discussion, sources were asked if they were invested 1-mil IQD or more.

Sources reported meeting attending assured them they would be able to afford any one if these jets soon.

Though I am confident in my sources, If anyone can confirm or deny any additional information to fill in the blanks will be helpful to all.

Go RV : )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Reports have been made to confirm US Vice President Joe Biden made a special trip to meet with top US financial planners in Aspen, Colorado during his scheduled trip to Denver, Colorado these past days.

Sources have reported Aspen, Colorado Airport lined with privet jets to bring top US financial planners.

Statements made, meeting included discussion about Global Currency Recet (GCR), & the Iraqi Dinar (IQD).

My sources have reported, while discussing GCR & IQD with at least one meeting attendee outside meeting attendance, was asked what sources knew about the topics.

After further discussion, sources were asked if they were invested 1-mil IQD or more.

Sources reported meeting attending assured them they would be able to afford any one if these jets soon.

Though I am confident in my sources, If anyone can confirm or deny any additional information to fill in the blanks will be helpful to all.

Go RV : )

You sure your sources aren't from a post by "Pilot Jim" posted on Dinar Retreads and brought over here by the clown?  Sure sounds like it.

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/187147-pilot-jim-big-wealth-management-meeting-in-aspen/#entry1435282

• Upvote 2

this really should not be in the news section.  

I totally agree. In fact any article which Joe Biden is in the title should be placed somewhere else. I don't think that Joe Biden has done anything "News Worthy" in the eight years he has held office. :twocents: The only reason he holds the position of VP is to make Obama look good by comparison. Kind of a "Dumb and Dumber" scenario. Of course who else would you have as VP. Nancy Pelosi? "Dumb...Dumber...or Nancy. :bravo:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

LOL!!! Even Joe calls himself a LOON!! So I'm sure he doesn't even vote for himself, he said it's a wasted vote. Can't argue with that

VP Joe Biden said he was looking forward to visiting Colorado......................it reminds him of John Denver's hit song "Country Roads".................DOH!  Sedation time Joe........................again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If biden was actually there and allowed in the building, the wealth managers were undoubtedly through with the thinking portion of the meeting and probably just discussing Ringling Brothers next visit to CO and wanted a taste of what to expect.

For some reason wealth management and biden don't pair up too well - considering he has bragged that he is the poorest member of this administration.

Reckon he may be looking to change that - considering his boss has been a major holdup to the RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes Jo Biden was in Aspen on Saturday. I passed his 40-car motorcade as he was headed back to the Eagle/Vail Airport because his plane was too big to fly into Aspen. And yes....there were countless LARGE private planes at the Aspen airport. The event that Biden attended and spoke on global issues was sponsored by the private equity firm Forstmann Little & Co. The "invite-only gathering" is an annual event. He was reportedly participating in a discussion with Charlie Rose on Saturday.

There is a brouhaha over the cost incurred by local governments to help provide protection for Biden. As reported in the local newspaper state Hwy 82 was shut down for two hours ....probably over the course of two days for is trip to and from Aspen.

You sure your sources aren't from a post by "Pilot Jim" posted on Dinar Retreads and brought over here by the clown?  Sure sounds like it.

Djgabrielle, while this sounds eerily similar to the Pilot Jim post - it just might be a different source confirming the meeting.  If you remember, Pilot Jim was asked if he had any IQN (whatever the cluck that is)  :blink:  and this guy was asked if he had any IQD.  :lol:

• Upvote 1