Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 9-24-2014

TexasGranny

If and after this HCL passes and there is no RV,  THEN where are we ?  I know this is playing the "what if " game, but there have been so many disappointments after "important things" have happened, one just has to wonder......   I know, we'll just have to wait and see !

Adam - Just finished "Becoming Your Own Banker" based on your recommendation a couple of weeks ago. Thanks!

It's an eye-opening book that everyone on DV should read. Can you recommend any other books on similar or related subjects?

Thanks for everything that you and your staff do for this community!

Would you comment on the remaining things that need to be accomplished after the HCL is passed? I realize that the list is long so just keep it to the say top 5 biggest events that need to be completed in your opinion.  Thank you.

btw: I corrected your post yendor.

I would also like to thank our armed forces both here and abroad. Especially Jenn and Sam who give me the real skinny on ISIL and other al qaeda factions.