Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - "SHE WILL BE THERE AT THE END !!!"

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Is Experiencing A Vision Of John Kerry In Drag !

Frank26:   Hmmm.............. I was having TINK type a BLUE POST for You KTFA Family .......... Then it hit me.

Our TEAMS have too much to share and I would only serve them an injustice if I butchered up our work with ......... Emotions right now.

So I took over........... This is what I should say instead for now.

If You look at Your notes You will find buried in them a quote from me originating 3 years ago:

"SHE WILL BE THERE AT THE END !!!"

Why?

Because she has some audit reports to wipe out the GOI's pass.

Let's just say DADDY is willing to Forgive and Forget in order to go .......... Forward.

ONLY ......... DADDY ........ Can give them ARTICLE 8 and an IR for their Future as a country.

She was to bring it at ......... THE END.

Three years ago when I started to shout this to the internet world that laughed at my suggestion .......... I kept silent.

Three years ago ....... What was she?

Secretary of State.

Who ............. TODAY TOLD THE WORLD THAT DADDY IS TAKING IRAQ BACK TO WHAT SHE WAS ......... BACK TO THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD.........?

You mean like back to the 90's Frank26?

Yup.

Ah????????? ........ John Kerry.

Yup.

What is he?

You mean John Kerry?

Yup.

Ah......... Secretary of State.

The DELTA and ITEAM and I only have TWO things to say to THE INTERNET:

TA DA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sr and Jr are like The USA Troops.

They did ALL the WORK.

But had to give All the Credit to o and Iraqi Army.

Before I go ........... Why is September 21/22 so very important to us investors of the IQD?

Because it is before the 1st of October........... 

Take care ....... Aloha .... 

KTFA,   Frank

w8tn4it2rv :  FRANK'S POSTS FROM THE LAST THREAD

Frank26: I do not normally do this KTFA FAMILY but.......... I wish to express that it is important for You to read my last postings on our last thread.

Wink.     Love You ....... Very much.

KTFA,Frank

Frank26: BTW ........ Don't tell anyone but we ....... The USA is making Iraq INTERNATIONAL.

WINK.

Frank26:  It is an Honor to see You post Friend.

I pray not to fall to pieces before the pieces come together by Oct 1st.

Wink.

KTFA,Frank

Frank26:  Indeed Friend ........ I have plans of inviting him (Eagle1) for this M's CC.

Based on what is occurring with the USD ........ And many currencies being pegged to it ........ It would behoove us to bring in E1.

I seek a way to share a file number (time frame) with our KTFA Family that is for an IR.(International Rate)

KTFA,Frank

I especially now like that they are auditing and clearing THEIR OWN DEBT NOW!

KTFA, Frank
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's Today's Frankie Chat ...

KTFA:

Frank26:  KTFA Family ......... You KNOW very well Iraq will not talk about things UNLESS they want You to KNOW something.

There is a NEW GOI ...... A NEW CBI GOVERNOR ......... A NEW BUDGET ....... A NEW ATTITUDE ....... A RENEWED COALITION TO FIGHT .......... For a NEW RATE.

To stay at Program Rate will only create a condition of self phagocytosis .......... They would devour the goals of their budget.

If they showed You Ministers they have to show You GOI's Budget which means they would have to show You the new rate they use.

Show and Tell ........... DADDY knows Best as to when and how.

ENJOY today's articles KTFA Family ............

Soon they will tell You how DADDY Kerryed ..... I mean carried Iraq into THE INTERNATIONAL WORLD !

KTFA,   Frank

Frank26:  Hmmm........ IMO ....... When it happens it may go like this:

DOWN SET ......8......88.....OMAHA OMAHA !!! .......... GOI BUD ...... CBI RED...... SPLIT RIGHT ....... 386 386 ....... CHECK 1 CHECK 1 ......... 425 425 .......... FIRE ON 8 ..... READY .....SET .....GO !!!

IMO ........ They just called the play but with .......... An Audible.

BTW ....... We Score........

KTFA,   Frank..... The BUDGET ........ It's full of Stars!

McDan: Thanks Frank I am glad I got my tickets to the GAME . I think we are going to the Super Bowl.

Frank26 Quote: “Before I go ........... Why is September 21/22 so very important to us investors of the IQD?     Because it is before the 1st of October......”

KMeck:   The 21st is also the beginning of the third week of September when IMF revalues currencies. Usually the third Thursday of the month of September or April.

Billuke:  And I believe Delta said 9/22 is the 10 year anniversary when the IQD value was brought down to the program rate, if I remember correctly.

mcdan » Frank on the DATE 21/22 SEPT. I believe would be the settlement date for the BIS   THANKS

Frank26:  WE mark 3 things of value during those days:

BIS.

IMF RATES.

10 years of a Program Rate.

A 4th is that it is BEFORE OCTOBER THE 1ST.

KTFA,   Frank

james49 :  GOOD MORNING FRANK, IF YOUR SPEAKING OF POST 45 THEN THIS IS WHAT I SEE . OUR US DOLLAR IS ON THE RISE AND OTHER CURRENCIES ARE KEEPING IN STEP WITH IT AND IN MY NOTES I SEE IN SEVERAL PLACES WHERE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE U.S.D TO IT .86;

AND THE FACT THAT YOU ARE HOLDING YOUR PIECES TOGETHER AND THAT THE/WE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ARE MAKING THEM INTERNATIONAL; AND YOU ARE SEEKING A WAY TO SHARE THE NEXT FILE # THAT MAY CONTAIN THE IR (International Rate) WITH THE FAMILY. TELLS ME THAT WE ARE WATCHING THE TRIGGER BEING PULLED.

I'M NOT SAYING THAT IT IS A HAIR TRIGGER JUST AS LONG AS IT GETS PULLED; AND THE U.S KNOWS HOW TO PULL WHEN IT NEEDS TO. THIS IS ALL IMO. Just As I Am Dragon Slayer

Frank26:    YES!!!  WE............ Are NOW again back in CONTROL of IRAQ!!!

KTFA,   Frank

Frank26:  TODAY !!! ............ THE CBI is doing their WHALE SONG (look at Your notes).

Try to understand it.  (See Article Below)

KTFA,  Frank

walkongstick:  Unlike political economist on the deletion of zeros from the currency, and experts are putting the decision, however, the central

Author: AHF, MJ Editor: AHF, HH 9/20/2014 11:58

Long-Presse / Baghdad
Counting Economists, on Saturday, the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency trend "sensitive and dangerous" in light of the situation, which passes through the country, and while Okdakharon that the process is left to the decision of the CBI for being concerned only in the monetary policy of the country, he stressed deputies in the Parliament on the need to be the process of deletion of zeros techniques and procedures in accordance with the sound.

He said the former deputy governor of the Iraqi Central Bank Mazhar Mohammad Saleh in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The time is not ripe for the implementation of the policy of the central bank with regard to the deletion of zeros from the local currency, because this process needs to political and security stability, and Iraq today are exposed to terrorize large and fierce war , "noting that" the process of monetary reform of this magnitude take place in conditions of peace and significant economic growth. "

Saleh added that "this issue is sensitive and dangerous and should be avoided, and can be applied at least in the medium term through the next two years."

For his part, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Planning Mahdi Keywords in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "this issue is linked to the expertise and advice that enjoyed by the CBI when it decides to delete the zeros."

He explained: "It perhaps this trend is not a priority for the central bank during this period," attributing it to "the lack of significant effects for the deletion of zeros on the overall economic activity now."

He pointed out that the relationship "This measure is one of the phenomena that must pay attention to it Petrhik display the currency."

For his part, President of the Association of Iraqi banks Adnan Chalabi said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The process of deleting the zeros belonging to the Central Bank of Iraq alone," noting that "this process needs to techniques and technical aspects, we can not interfere with the central bank is alone on this It's because it is monetary policy. "

In turn predicted MP Ali Fayad said in an interview to the (long-Presse), that "the coming times may provide a base for building a new economy by changing the currency and delete the zeros of some of them."

Fayad confirmed that "This measure will give durability and optimism strongly the Iraqi currency," stressing the need to "be subject to the mechanics and relevant experts in the field of banking and monetary aspects of the economy, and must be accurate so as not to affect the local economy."

For his part, former MP Abdul Xiaa Sudanese in an interview with the (long-Presse), said that "it is very important that the current government to delete the zeros from the currency," noting that "the previous government was not able to perform this operation, although it reached its final stages, but fell After that deteriorated the Iraqi currency in 2012. "

He pointed out that the Sudanese "the deletion of zeros from the currency needs to stabilize the currency and this is currently available in Iraq."

The Finance Committee of the House of Representatives unveiled in the former, (August 15, 2013), the postponement of the process of deletion of zeros from the currency until after the next parliamentary elections, while confirming that the government has demanded guarantees for the non-return of the currency markets and substituted falsified.

The CBI emphasized, in the (April 25, 2013), that there is no intention at this time to restructure the currency and deleting three zeros of them, denying the reports in this regard.

Referred to the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced (April 12, 2012), wait for the application process to delete the zeros from the national currency, which had to stop all actions relating to the operation mentioned until further notice.

It is noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to stabilize the political and security as well as stability Alaguetsada.okan CBI confirmed, (in the July 3, 2013) that Iraq is "in control of his money The treasury of gold "in global banks, which of acting out, denying" the existence of frozen funds outside the control of the Iraqi administration, "While revealed that the Bank reserves reached 76 billion dollars in the month of May last year, counting out of Chapter VII that" will allow Iraq's freedom to act to attract more foreign investment. "

The International Monetary Fund, announced, in the (March 23, 2013), that the financial balances preventive in the Development Fund for Iraq rose in 2012 to 18 billion dollars, and the cash reserves of the Central Bank of hard currency to 70 billion dollars, and pointed out that this increase came from the "revenue oil unexpected ", called on the Iraqi government to end the control of the state-owned banks on the banking sector, he stressed the need for the strengthening of Iraq's public financial institutions to ensure efficiency and transparency in the use of oil revenues.

Predicted USAID, in (December 3, 2012) that leads the Iraqi economy, the Arab countries during the five years, asserting that Iraq possessed all the qualifications to be a strong state Aqtsadia.oihol Iraq for years to attract foreign capital to develop its economy in the fields of industry, especially those related to oil housing and oil and gas extraction, and so need of the funds needed for infrastructure development and reconstruction,

but Mariqben assert that lack of interest in the state to the private sector and the absence of investment laws which guarantees large investors and the absence of other laws are still obstacles to the development of the economy in the form required.

Depends Iraq, which has the fourth largest oil reserves in the world at 95 percent of its annual budget on its oil exports and currently produces about 2.0009 million barrels a day, while the issue up to 2.0002 million barrels a day.
The UN Security Council votes, Thursday (the 27th of June 2013), a unanimous decision to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, after more than two decades of sanctions imposed in the wake of which the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait in the second of August, 1990.  

LINK