Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi: I will take tough decisions to resolve disputes with the ideals and Erbil

yota691

Friday , 19th September 0.2014

Cradle of Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to his feet on measures to solve outstanding differences with the Kurdistan region by announcing Sulaimaniyah day he Stkhz decisions described Balassabp on this road, calling the regional authorities to like her .. while calling Barzani all Kurdish forces since put aside their differences and unite to defend the citizens of Kobanî Kurdish Syria, which attacked the organization of the Islamic state. Ebadi said in a press statement after meeting with members of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani in Sulaimaniyah city North that he is keen to defend the rights of the Iraqi people everywhere, both in Sulaimaniyah or Basra or Anbar or Dohuk or Erbil or Najaf or Karbala .. "I'm as prime minister is responsible for every citizen in this country, God willing, I take my responsibility fully."  and search Abadi with the members of the Political Bureau of the Federation of the current situation and developments on the Iraqi arena and regional counter-terrorism and other topics relevant common interest.They also discussed a number of recommendations, notably resolving the issue of the Territory's budget and the salaries of his staff without linking the political problems from now on, in addition to solving the problem of oil and gas law. added Abadi he was "very keen to take fundamental decisions difficult, calling also the provincial government to take tough decisions in For resolving the problems, including the agreement on the oil for the benefit of the Iraqi people as a whole and within which the sons of the Kurdish people. " He said, "Today we visited President Jalal Talabani, to check on his health and safety as well as for the conditions of Sulaymaniyah closely and we met the brothers members of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union and consulted on many issues" and expressed hope that "the visit should be a good omen for the understanding on many issues and solving problems between the government Federal and provincial "as quoted by the landfill's media union. Abadi and eat during his meeting with leaders and officials of the National Union of the Paris conference for security and peace in Iraq, in addition to the military strikes Daash in Syrian territory and to take a unified stance by the federal government. Was also discussed and discuss how to form a new government and immediately Minister Kurds to work in the positions assigned to them where he announced Abadi its readiness to take difficult decisions in order to resolve outstanding issues, highlighting the current stage, especially after the emergence of al Daash in the country, and their attempts to extend his influence over the capital Baghdad through Tmrkzh in a number of areas belt Baghdad.  Abbadi said that "thanks to the armed forces and the Peshmerga forces, who have faced this organization with honor and Almsandat actual provided by both Iran and the United States and other Western countries have been able Iraq cut off the enemy to a large extent but still way ahead long. " Following the meeting, said a press release of the Political Bureau of the National Union said that "during the meeting, which was held in the CIA office building in the city of Sulaymaniyah discuss and debate how to Takamal new government formation and assuming positions in the work assigned to them."He added that "al-Abadi eat during his meeting with leaders and officials of the Patriotic Union, the Paris conference for security and peace in Iraq, in addition to the military strikes Daash in Syrian territory and to take a unified stance by the federal government." and pointed out that the official body operating in the Union Mullah Bakhtiar that "problems pending in the federal government past and escape from the implementation of the decisions and joint programs prompted us to review our relationship and suspicion in all decisions that are made, "noting that" the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) work during the past eight years to maintain the unity of the Kurdish addition to maintaining relationships region brotherhood Shiites and trying to solve the outstanding problems with the fraternity year in a spirit of responsibility. " then called Mullah Bakhtiar Abadi, the implementation of some of the decisions and that was tough as promised, namely: resolving the issue of the Territory's budget and the salaries of his staff and not to waste time, not to the implementation of Article 140 being the constitutional article and the basis for the return of confidence between the Kurdistan Region and the federal government solving the issue of oil and gas law and consider the Peshmerga forces as part of the Iraqi defense system and arming addition to the partnership truth in governance and government based on the return of political trust between the region and Baghdad. added Bakhtiar that the period of three months given by the Kurdistan region of the Federal Government will reveal the extent of the credibility of the government-Abadi, the implementation of their demands and resolve outstanding issues and is bound to restore confidence between Baghdad and the Kurdistan Region. " He explained that "the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and after the formation of the Federal Government's current work to choose their political representatives in Baghdad by taking advantage of the mistakes of the past eight years. , and so far did not join the cabinet Kurdish government Abadi demanding before solving the outstanding issues between the two governments Mistirah and Kurdistan. has met Abadi through visit to Sulaimaniya to be connected morning with former President Jalal Talabani at his home in the area Dbachan in Sulaymaniyah. also held a meeting with the President of the MDC Kurdish Nechirvan Mustafa where they discussed relations between Baghdad and Erbil, the political and security developments in the whole of Iraq.news_34980.jpg

Barzani calls for Kurdish forces to unite and defend Kobanî against Daash 
called on the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, all Kurdish forces to put aside their differences and unite to defend the citizens of the city of Kobanî in Syria, which attacked the organization of the Islamic state. 
Barzani said in a letter to the Kurdish forces today about the attacks organization Islamic State "Daash" on the city Kobanî Kurdish in Syria, "the brutal attacks of terrorists Daash on our brothers in Kobanî part of the general alarm and aggression waged by terrorists on the people of Kurdistan," .. "The brutality of these attacks on Kobanî and western Kurdistan is a threat against the people of Kurdistan, the entire target dignity and honor and the existence of our people. " "The defense of the land and the people of Kurdistan is the duty falls on all of us and would override all other duties." 
and appealed to Barzani, the international community "to take the necessary measures urgently to protect Kobanî and the people of West Kurdistan risk of terrorists, because they are, wherever they will not hesitate to commit crimes and atrocities, So be beaten and defeated anywhere visitor. "  
He dominated militants organizing the Islamic state on Friday at the forty Kurdish villages around the town of Ain ​​Arab (Kobanî in Kurdish) in northern Syria, bringing to sixty the number of Kurdish villages dominated by the regulation in this area during the 48 hours in Kurdish fighters continue to pull in front of them because the balance of power is not in their favor.

• Upvote 1

"DURING THE MEETING, WHICH WAS HELD IN THE CIA OFFICE BUILDING"

All you need to know about who is running this show.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

.... Or perhaps... Where they feel more secure! Dunno, just sayin.

I've noticed you see conspiracy theory a lot LGD. Hope most of what you say isn't true. Respectfully.

• Upvote 2

.... Or perhaps... Where they feel more secure! Dunno, just sayin.

I've noticed you see conspiracy theory a lot LGD. Hope most of what you say isn't true. Respectfully.

I get that from reading biblical prophecies. The world is controlled by Lucifer. And

even lost souls know that Lucifer is the father of lies and deceit. People may choose

to think me a fool and believe the world is as it appears to be. That is their right, and

I am not one to deny it. Nevertheless, if you search your soul, deep down inside,

you will sense the truth in this. However, we don't have to despair, for if God is in

you then you will not need to fear. For it is written,, "IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN

BE AGAINST US"?

And yes, no one wishes I were wrong more than me. Not for my sake, but my daughter.

9-28-2014

LGD your EVANGELICAL TRUCK DRIVER

• Upvote 1

I get that from reading biblical prophecies. The world is controlled by Lucifer. And

even lost souls know that Lucifer is the father of lies and deceit. People may choose

to think me a fool and believe the world is as it appears to be. That is their right, and

I am not one to deny it. Nevertheless, if you search your soul, deep down inside,

you will sense the truth in this. However, we don't have to despair, for if God is in

you then you will not need to fear. For it is written,, "IF GOD BE FOR US, WHO CAN

BE AGAINST US"?

And yes, no one wishes I were wrong more than me. Not for my sake, but my daughter.

9-28-2014

LGD your EVANGELICAL TRUCK DRIVER

All will eventually come to an understanding of the validity of the prophecies in scripture...

13"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 14"For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it.   Matthew-Chapter 7

Edited by DinarDavo
  • Upvote 1

Me too :)  When I look at his picture.. the vibe I get is a wise man, deep thinker, honest, fair, not easily swayed. 

"Ebadi said in a press statement after meeting with members of the political bureau of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan led by former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani in Sulaimaniyah city North that he is keen to defend the rights of the Iraqi people everywhere, both in Sulaimaniyah or Basra or Anbar or Dohuk or Erbil or Najaf or Karbala ..

"I'm as prime minister is responsible for every citizen in this country, God willing, I take my responsibility fully."

:peace: