Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chat with viper51 --(5-15-10)

nathan1606

This is on XE.com Check it out

Notice: IQD will be redenominated by the end of 2010. More on the Iraqi Dinar

Live rates at 2010.05.16 00:23:09 UTC

1.00 IQD = 0.000854518 USD

Iraq Dinars United States Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000854518 USD 1 USD = 1,170.25 IQD

Hi Folks,

Well there certainly seems like a lot of buzz about the possibility of the RV. But let’s look at a few things first.

First and foremost you can still order IQD from many sites for around $1100 or so USD per 1,000,000 IQD. If this actually RV’ed does any feel you could even find this stuff at this rate knowing that it is now worth so much more, probably not. But maybe if you ordered it now they would not send it, perhaps they have not updated their sites yet, maybe.

Second, there has been no lifting of the Chapter 7 that I am aware of. Now this may not need to happen, but it certainly would be a step in the right direction.

Third, no seating of the PM yet, does it need to happen, maybe not, but would be a positive step.

Now the curious thing is I have checked every converter that has been posted here so far and as long as you are going to convert USD to IQD they are all showing a 1:1 exchange. However, when you go the other way around it is still 1,000,000 IQD to 990 USD, very odd.

But still I would really like t o see the sale of this stuff dry up all of a sudden, and then I think a rumor like this would have more credibility.

Any thoughts?

Hi Folks,

Well there certainly seems like a lot of buzz about the possibility of the RV. But let’s look at a few things first.

First and foremost you can still order IQD from many sites for around $1100 or so USD per 1,000,000 IQD. If this actually RV’ed does any feel you could even find this stuff at this rate knowing that it is now worth so much more, probably not. But maybe if you ordered it now they would not send it, perhaps they have not updated their sites yet, maybe.

Second, there has been no lifting of the Chapter 7 that I am aware of. Now this may not need to happen, but it certainly would be a step in the right direction.

Third, no seating of the PM yet, does it need to happen, maybe not, but would be a positive step.

Now the curious thing is I have checked every converter that has been posted here so far and as long as you are going to convert USD to IQD they are all showing a 1:1 exchange. However, when you go the other way around it is still 1,000,000 IQD to 990 USD, very odd.

But still I would really like t o see the sale of this stuff dry up all of a sudden, and then I think a rumor like this would have more credibility.

Any thoughts?

Yes , Internal RV , under chapter 7 protection not available to us until protection lifted (soon) just a thought

Think about it this way , like an Iraqi (or anybody else for that matter) I go to bank trade in usd for 1dinar (waitng in lines to do so) after I trade what I beliieve will support my family (again thinking like an iraqi) and 30 day's later how will I react if it wasn't $1 plus . ? You Dig?

Yes , Internal RV , under chapter 7 protection not available to us until protection lifted (soon) just a thought

Think about it this way , like an Iraqi (or anybody else for that matter) I go to bank trade in usd for 1dinar (waitng in lines to do so) after I trade what I beliieve will support my family (again thinking like an iraqi) and 30 day's later how will I react if it wasn't $1 plus . ? You Dig?

Yes that is a great sign , The rest The Iraqi way (not to be confused with th Hawaiian minute) is diplomacy , the unrest can't continue without another full fledge invasion , nobody want's that . It is simple and logical with iraq bringing in the spice you just never know how big the pie , But I will assure you , Don't Piss off an Iraqi 1+ RV (3.19 to save the planet , do the math all things considered)

Hey Chief V, if you head to the North Bank will you let us know what's going on, please..........? Thanks a million "dinar" hopefully!! :rolleyes:

There's a thread where I've been posting info in the rumors section for boots on ground info I think it is. Went by there three times today, open early this morning but had an appt. and it was already close at lunch and took a quick jaunt over about an hour ago, and it was locked up. I'll try again tomorrow or the next day, pretty busy right now, but thanks for asking, I'll do what i can.

V