Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

40 American ISIS Fighters returned to the United States

italiancat

40 American ISIS Fighters Have Returned to the States

From Washington Free Beacon:

ISIS marching

Rep. Tim Bishop (D., N.Y.) warned during a recent speech that up to 40 radicalized U.S. citizens who have fought alongside the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL or ISIS) have already returned to the United States, where they could pose a terrorist threat.

“One of the concerns is the number of U.S. citizens who have left our country to go join up with ISIS,” Bishop said during the speech. “It is believed there have been some numbering up to 100 that have done that. It is also believed that some 40 of those who left this country to join up with ISIS have now returned to our country,” Bishop said, eliciting shocked responses from some in the crowd.

These 40 individuals, Bishop said, “are under FBI attention and surveillance. So they are known and being tracked by the FBI.”

“It is not yet a threat to the homeland, but there is a concern that it could metastasize in such a way that it could become a threat to the homeland,” Bishop said, echoing concerns expressed by lawmakers on both sides of the isle.

“But at the present time, the intelligence is ISIS does not present a threat to the homeland, although that is not something that will remain static going out into the future,” Bishop said, describing the regional upheaval as “more of a political conflict in the Arab world then a sectarian conflict” between Muslims.

DHS has said that while there is no evidence of a direct threat by ISIL to the United States, it is aware that the group’s affiliates have been discussing the possibility of crossing the southern border.

“There have been Twitter, social media exchanges among ISIL adherents across the globe speaking about that as a possibility,” Francis Taylor, under secretary for intelligence and analysis at DHS, told senators during a recent hearing.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/09/19/dem-rep-40-american-isis-fighters-have-already-returned-to-united-states/

• Upvote 1

something is stage and about to happen..they have other people wearing these isis clothing pay them and have them walk around so people can see..just like the STAGE missouri cop shooting of a black man  that cause outrage and looting.many was shuttle and paid to demonstrate,loot,hold up signs include the fake kkk.

so stop believe what they are telling you there is a mission and in reality and agenda.

Where did Bishop get his information?  He says that they are under surveillance.  Let's hope they are, but how does he know?  

Why not "400 Americans who have been trained by ISIL have returned and are in the USA.  The FBI knows their location and are under surveillance"?  Might as well really get something going.  

Well I hope they learned something over there, seems our home grown local terrorist are a bunch of idiots...Seriously, I do a lot of traveling an just about have to strip search going through every airport an there are children who have been blocked from boarding a plane because they show up on the terrorist list....Really, but we can't locate or arrest these ISIS members traveling through the same airport as me? Man, now that gives me that extra warm feeling of security....what a joke this America has become.  

• Upvote 3

On or soon after September 25 America will suffer an attack that will dwarf

9-11. And ISIS is NOT what were being told. ISIS is the black flag.

PRAY FOR REVIVAL EVERYDAY

9-28-2014

Please don't hit our subways........

They have the $5 meatball subs through the end of the month

• Upvote 8

My concern is that America is allowing too many possible terrorist into America from the wrong countries!

North Korea, Iran, Syria, Russia, China, etc. etc

Once it has been established that these countries are not friendly to the USA - ban their citizens from coming - PERIOD!

They are US citizens.

I hope Jared's girlfriend is not.  That mess looks like some sort of alien.  Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Edited by DWitte

Instead of passing more draconian legislation playing on the fears of the unknown/what if .... and taking even more liberty interests/rights away from us all, while funding yet one more definition of "terrorist"....... deal with what you know, and the individual who is known. ... Legislation to target the individual making the choice to participate in armed aggression to the US and/or it's allied national interest.

Target the choice to participate as a  choice to surrender their US citizenship.... if you have to breach liberty interests... do it with those who chose to serve under the flag/interest of of another country.... and leave me and my rights the hellll alone in this country... If someone goes to another country to fight as a part of ISIL/ISIS, be straight up that they may want to apply for citizenship as well because  their US is revoked.

If we can identify them that clearly enough that legislators are freaking out, then stop using my tax dollars to build some kind of freak out structure so these guys  can continue to roam...Instead of filling the news with some new version of freaking out, use that air time to publish the clear message, if you go, you are gone, and don't get to come back as a US citizen. 

Whatever we do, I'm really over the "what if" histrionics, the boat load of money we throw at histrionics, the free pass to empty the US treasury of my tax money cause you use the words fighting terrorism and the tragic perpetuation of  fear to the point that every person of possible mid-east descent is seen as the next possible killer. 

Mr. Bishop, get a grip, calm down, focus and do something meaningful to target the individual instead of holding this entire day'um country hostage to the fear of possibility...... 

• Upvote 5

Wish I could throw down a bunch of those little hand-clapping emotis now. Can't do it from my phone. Well said Rayzur...

Gotcha covered Rick

:bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Well said Razor.

Like the famous democrat Alfred E Newman once said 

Why Worry

hahahaa   

Keep them loaded and clean fellas 

alls good 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately in our politically correct society - not much will be done. Certainly not with the current mob in DC. Even if (when) we experience another attack on US soil - they will try to turn it to their benefit and will undoubtedly receive enough support from the uninformed citizenry to wander of on yet another poorly planned and thought-out path.

Why the concept of politically correct even exists is a mystery to me. Just another "do gooder" philosophy that simply does not work in the real world when dealing with humans.