Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

rulesforrebels

Do you like 10,000 notes or no?

Do U Prefer Gratitude From Rdoncampos Or 'Dinar Thanker' ...

:D:D:D

Boy that's a tough one, I guess I'm gonna have to say your sister Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 1

Boy that's a tough one, I guess I'm gonna have to say your sister

Have U Seen Rdoncampos Chest ? :blink:

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 3

I'd rather stare at Billie Jean Kings

Or Booby Riggs ...

:D:D:D

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 2

I've got a mixture of 25k, 10k, and 5k notes. As long as they are real and we RV soon, then it's all good. B)

Hey thanks for all the comments. Ya totally in agreement Dinar is DInar whether 50 or 25,000. The only logical reason I can see why someone would want small notes is either A. they buy into the hype that Iraq will wipe out say 25,000 notes and keep the smaller which is not going to happen or b. they think a big rv will occur and want to be able to cash out in amounts under 10k to cheat taxes.

I wasn't saying one note is better than another, it just seems everyone I know has either 25,000 denoms or 5,000 denoms, even on the classifieds here 10ks seem to be the least posted or note being resold. I was just curious why this was, seems people either lean towards 5k or 25k. who knows.

None of us want to "cheat taxes."  We want to claim our just dues, which is the norm for any sensible person who invests money to get a return.

All denoms we hold are worthless now.

When & Who declared the Iraq Dinar worthless? The new Iraq Dinar still holds a program rate of 1 U.S. dollar = 1166 Dinar. Now how is that worthless. It holds a value, not much. Its not worthless like your saying. Are you just trying to get a rise out of everybody? by saying this or do you intel saying its no good any more!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JayT
      I was reevaluating Kim Clements prophecy. Looking at Kim Clements assistant Sunil Isaac said it made me think, is it just the Iraqi Dinar? Could it be the E-Dinar also?
      Elijah List Article by Sunil: http://elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=17525
      "What is the DINAR Kim refers to in code? Many people quickly assume it is the Iraqi Dinar which has been touted for several years. Is that what Kim is referring to, the actual paper currency in Iraq, or is there something more? Could it be the E-Dinar also? -Sunil Isaac

• By bkeiller
      Thought I would share this email I received today. Not sure what it all means.
      ==
      Today at 11.02am

A major disruption has occurred on the borders of Iraq not allowing the Iraqi Dinar to leave the country.  The result of this will be higher prices in the marketplace (which could be very volatile) effective immediately.  Uncirculated dinar is almost impossible to obtain anymore.  We are suggesting to our customers to buy Circulated or whatever we can get our hands on.  Remember, it’s all currency and can be exchanged at any time.  Being the World Leader in this space our resources are far more vast and our relationships more deep than anyone in our industry. 
      Please call with any questions, however, please know this will be a challenging obstacle for the foreseeable future. 

Thank You,
      Xchange of America Team

• By DWS112
      Report: Is the Iraqi dinar recovering?   April 5, 2017

There is no doubt that the main driving force of economic growth in Iraq, is its natural resources, which is reflected in the large number of oil and gas fields, which have become open to international trade.   And investing companies from all over the world in the development of these resources, which is reflected in the increasing oil exports in the country. It seems that Iraq has fully recovered from the damage suffered in the time of Saddam Hussein's regime.    And on further exploration of Iraq's oil reserves by international companies that are supposed to lead to a major increase in oil wealth, as well as known reserves in Iraq, it seems the country in spite of all these features have to form a geologist could reach the summit of wealth, unlike countries that spend a lot of money drilling, and this leads having to pay exorbitant costs for the extraction of oil.   A good example of this, the advantages of Iraqi production. The country produces oil, despite the ongoing war in which, unlike Saudi Arabia, which it wants to increase spending to avoid bankruptcy of shale oil production. While oil producers have been affected in the United States because of an attack on Saudi Arabia over Yemen, Iraq still continues its production and sale of oil profitably.   The value of the country's economy as well as its currency, directly reflected in its natural resources, oil Valahtaatat large Iraqi, enough to push the young democratic economy to prosperity. Given that there is a need for oil, it is indispensable for gas all over the world. The Iraq can look forward to the continued growth through the growing role of the public oil supplier.    Although Iraq was not previously economically exists, but it has become clear and increasingly present a strong regional role given natural Mahmyate. In fact, Iraq's oil minister said recently that Iraq will produce 5 million barrels per day in the second half of the year 2017.   With the economic boom led by the oil industry in Iraq, the national currency will rise eventually to reflect the true value of the oil indispensability of the country. It is likely to happen up when the central bank raises the value of the dinar.   In addition, the current political events play a key role in predicting the future of the national currency, and the "ban" on the Islamic countries, provoked by the US President, would have significant consequences for the Iraqi economy.   The decision proved Trump by lifting the ban Iraq from the list of travel to the United States, a great benefit to the country's currency for other foreign currencies Iraqis exchanged more advantageous prices.  In any case, it seems the Iraqi dinar waiting for a bright future, in the end it is important to note that Iraq offers a wealth of investment opportunities in many industries with high-based oil and gas reserves of the economy.    These opportunities will become more pronounced in the coming years, as the government will continue to provide new possibilities for international investors.
    • By rulesforrebels
      Well looks like the Dinar 50 notes are now worthless. I think technically the date they become worthless is April 31, however I believe all the current 50 note trade programs out there being offered by dealers pretty much all had expiration dates of April 1, so if your still holding your 50 notes your now stuck with them unless you can flip them on ebay.
    • By rulesforrebels
      I saw a post about a good price offered to sell your Dinar to exchange of America and started checking to see who's offering best price for dinar right now as far as us selling, and noticed exchange of America is DinarTrade, TampaDinar, DinarInc, and maybe more companies.

This got me kind of curious, are there really a bunch of Dinar dealers out there or is it one or two giant company owning all these sub companies under different branding?

I noticed on another site that Sterling Currency Group and Gid & Associates and DinarBanker all seem to be the same company as well. I used to think where were a dozen or more different Dinar dealers out there but it seems as if its like 2-3 dealers with just different branding.

Corporation Name STERLING CURRENCY GROUP LLC Fictitious Names GID ASSOCIATES
      GID PARTNERS
      WWW.DINARBANKER.COM

Doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things but just thought it was funny we here are always talking about who to buy from, who we like, who we don't like, etc and it seems as if we are talking about the same company just differnet names lol

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.