Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Has anyone sold off to "Cash For Dinars"

rulesforrebels

Just curious if anyone has sold Dinar to Cash For Dinars? New name for me havn't heard of them before but notice them heavily advertising on Google and social media. Seems like a pretty good deal $800 per mil, yeah still low I know but $20 better than most other dealers. Also it looks as if you can print a Fedex lable right off their site so I'm assuming they pay the shipping. Just curious if anyone has had a positive experience and would recommend or not? In general I'd probably prefer dealing with members on here, done so once or twice before but I guess if you need money quick and don't wanna wait could be an option.

Trust no one! ;)

How did you get your DInar if you trust no-one. Can't buy from individuals, can't buy from dealers, can't sell to individuals can't sell to dealers, how does naything get done? lol

My thinking is this, at least if I'm dealing iwth a business they have a reputation to upkeep or I can plaster all over FB and here what scammers they are, where as buying from Joe Schmo ther'es no recourse if I buy and don't reveive or send and don't receive.

Edited by rulesforrebels